Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Your most recent foot fetish purchase? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Your most recent foot fetish purchase?
Kristoballian
Board Regular
Member # 12540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kristoballian   Email Kristoballian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, I got wifey 3 new pairs of Louboutins for Christmas; Black Babel boots, Black Pigalle's, and a pair of Black Rolandos. She was sure to have all three pair baptized within a day of getting them. Lucky me! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 37 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
My latest foot fetish purchase: A really hot chic with extremely high arches who showed off her feet for me on camera, while her bodybuilder boyfriend basically hung over my back like a hawk. He musta thought anything involving foot fetish was very sketchy.

Tyler, you always have a good story!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papo55
Board Regular
Member # 24638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papo55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clips from MustSeeFeet. Those ladies are gorgeous and i like the ethnic mix. Thanks, DDASH! BlackGirlShoePlay has a nice selection of clips for the candid feet in flip flop fans. Have slowed down with the websites but some past ones that i've enjoyed; Coed -Norcal -Latina Sole -Feetishes -AYCF -Sole City Chicago -FM Concepts -Feet Heat -Soles Of Silk -Virgin Pink Soles....many more!
Posts: 31 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This women http://housewifekelly.com/main.html and her foot website too http://kellysfootfetish.com/main.php

Pretty good STUFF!!

Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsiebook
Loyal Member
Member # 44112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsiebook   Email tootsiebook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you like a challenge, sign up here and try to fix a date with some of the big footed ladies on there. This woman for example mentions she wears a shoe size 11: http://www.bigfeetdating.com/user_details?prof_id=80395192
Posts: 72 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't remember what my last purchase was exactly but I'm pretty sure it was from clips4sale.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaggyDoo
Major Player
Member # 31772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaggyDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My most recent site subscription was britishfootgirls.com. I have to say it has some really good models, but I am disappointed as the site has not been updated in quite some time. I have tried to contact the site's webmaster for questions about updates, but I have recieved no answer. If you are looking to subscribe to a site I would recommend solesofsilk, norcalfeet, or coedfeet,they are great sites that update pretty frequently all for a resonable price.
Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaggyDoo
Major Player
Member # 31772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaggyDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DancingFool:
I rarely spend money on any foot stuff anymore, but last summer, I gave in and bought a clip of Candylicious showing off her perfect size 9's in a pool. I miss her like hell, and am bummed she disappeared before she could do my custom vid (I hope she's alright) but her store is here:

http://clips4sale.com/44993

I contacted her a few months ago about resizing some clips for me and she said she would do it and that she still did requests. So far she hasn't resized the clips or put any new material up. Her clip store opened back in the summer and at that point it was updated frequently and shortly after that she just stopped updating so I'm not sure what is going on.
Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ordered a premium channel which I'm about to cancel in a few days. Saw a show called Sex Games Cancun, which had a massage scene in an episode called "Hands On."

I've seen far too many "feet scenes" where the man barely does anything, and don't even get me started on all the annoying examples of a girl keeping her shoes on.

This was a scene that cut the crap. [Smile] It involved some full-on passionate kissing on the tops of beautiful bare feet. Nice little moment.

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Chocolate
Board Regular
Member # 31717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Chocolate   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Chocolate   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My last foot fetish purchase was for a pedicure 2 weeks ago. Usually, I get someone to do it for Me but I was out of luck.

--------------------
Goddess Chocolate Bitches

[URL= http://GoddessChocolateFetish.com]  - [/URL]
http://GoddessChocolateFetish.com

Posts: 33 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links