Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My small situation...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My small situation...
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So guys here is my current situation, a little feedback would be nice but if im honest, i think i just need to play it all by ear and see how it goes...

So im currently madly in love with this girl, she is super cute and gorgous and just such a pleasure to be around. We live in different countries so we don't get to see each other unless im visiting which i get to do fairly often. She has AMAZING feet, perfect little 5 1/2's! Beautiful little toes, going from big to small in a perfect diagonal line... [Wink]

Well, i fell in love with this girl about 4 months ago now tho we have known each other over a year but started out just as friends. Its important to let you know we aren't in a relationship because of the distance but it always feels like one when we have our time together and we do have sex but we are very open to each other that its hard to keep together with the distance and that if we have sex with other people back home, then thats fine. I told her a few months back that i had thing 'thang' i wanted to tell her about myself and when she asked i said 'i think you have really cute feet' she said 'Thanks babe! So you have a foot fetish?' and i said 'yep!'....she thinks for a minute...

'So, like my feet turn you on?' and i said 'yeah! they sure do!'

She says 'haha cool'

'So...what if i didn't have cute feet...would you still like me?'

I was stuck for what to say at this point. I mean...thats a pretty good question right? How do you answer this with an answer that a girl will be happy with? (this in particular i would like feedback with how i done haha)

I told her 'I love all of you, every bit of you, and it so happens that your feet and super cute as well' She 'hmm'd'

She asked if i wanted to do stuff to her feet? And i said 'sure'...now right now im thinking this is my 'in' right?! I said i would love to rub her feet and have her feet 'on me' and did tell me she is super ticklish and doesn't really like her feet being touched. bummer.

Well the next time i see her we are fooling around and she says 'do you like my polish and points her toes' and said 'yes! they look awesome babe!' but i didn't want to push it to far and just carried on with the sex.

Well im kinda glad i haven't pushed it...for example, today i was giving her a back massage and when i finished i was sitting at the end of the bed, i picked up her feet to just hold them casually she went with it but did snap them back at one stage saying 'i really don't like my feet touched, sorry babe' i said it was ok and changed topic etc... The thing is, the other night she said again to me...do you like my polish? and said 'yeah i love it!' she said 'do i have sexy feet?' and i said 'you sure do!' and she was like 'thats cool!'.

And even sometimes she will put her feet on my dick and fool around for a few seconds then go about something else! She is always pretty much barefoot! Ahhhhh! I just don't know what to do! She knows i have a foot fetish but asks me to not really touch them...but everything else is there! I really love this girl...like i really do guys, she is a fantastic person and we have both been pretty broken people and have really built each other up.

The reason why im not going completely crazy is, i still love having sex with her, we aren't boyfriend and girl friend and i only see her when we are in the same country...sooooo....im thinking...well, what the hell, keep things as they are...maybe they will chance some day but for now...enjoy the teasing?

I would love to know what you guys think she might be thinking or feeling, i think maybe she wants to let loose with it all but is just genuinely a ticklish girl that doesn't know how to approach it all.

Thanks for your time!

Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I would tell her without a doubt.I am a very upfront and straight to the point dude tho.But yall got a little awkward scenario tho.

But let me say this.

On my clipstore I do interviews with women asking them questions about their feet and about how they feel about guys with foot fetishes and their experience if they have any.

About 70% say that have no problem with it all.

About 20% say that they are curious about it but wouldnt let guys like suck on their toes,give footjobs or other entertaining foot fetish stuff.

About 10% say that it is to weird and that they hate having their feet touched or played with.Even if it is a long time boyfriend.

They all say for the most part that they love foot massages,to the point where they want 1 everyday.

When I asked why not let their bf play with them they didnt really know why.They just thought that it was to strange,nasty and freaky

I honestly think that they just hated or didnt like their feet.I hear it so much when I do shoots.However I have changed just about all of the girls minds or atleast tried to help them see it from our point of view.I am trying to help us out lol.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riley60
Board Regular
Member # 17631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riley60   Email riley60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Next time there snap a few pics?!?!
Posts: 33 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't sound like this is really going anywhere beyond what it is now. You both have convenient fuck buddies, but eventually she'll get bored and move on. FWIW I don't think you're in love, I think you're in "getting laid yay!" mode. Right now the FF thing is a novelty to her but it will wear off. IMO you should expend your psychic energy elsewhere. Best wishes dude!
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Warp,

I suggest you take your time and make her learn to love having her feet touched. I've converted some pretty hardcore "I hate having my feet touched" girls into total sluts for foot massages, and much much more. Total 180s to the point they love having their toes sucked, their soles licked, and their feeted coated in "nature's finest lotion."

It's all to do with you not rushing things, because she's made it clear how she feels. It's for you to reprogram how she perceives having her feet touched ... from "don't like it" to the point she can't wait for your foot rubs, kisses, etc.

Yeah, there may be the odd few who are just too averse to it to be converted, but the vast majority of girls just need someone patient, who will show them how pleasurable foot massage (and eventually more) can be.

Best of luck!

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that part of her is intrigued by the whole notion of you having a foot fetish and another part of her thinks it may be a little weird and she is not completely comfortable with knowing her feet turn you on. She is definitely aware that her feet turn you on, which is why she is doing the things that she is doing (i.e. asking if you think her feet are sexy, using her feet to play with your dick a little as you guys are fooling around, etc.). In my opinion, I think she is using that on you so that you'll stick around and be okay with the current arrangement you two have. I mean, what guy wouldn't be okay with it, especially if the girl is cute, nice to be around and wants to have a "friends with benefits" kind of thing?

On the other hand though, it's not like you two are in a relationship. You even said that you two aren't in one. I don't know if that's what you really want (In my opinion though, it sounds like you want to be in a relationship with her.). If being in a relationship with her is your goal, then you should probably start seeing other girls and let this girl know about it by bringing it up in casual conversation. Yeah, it sounds like a thing you shouldn't do in a situation like this. However, if you continue to be a "nice guy" and be there as "just a friend" who she happens to have sex with just because no one else is available for her right now, then you'll end up permanently in the "friend zone" once she does find a guy she feels a strong attraction to. Once that happens, you won't be having sex with her at all and then you'll have to say goodbye to any shot at getting her feet!

I'm not saying to run out and get a girlfriend to "get back" at her for teasing you. All I'm saying is to meet up casually with other girls and let your "friends with benefits" girl know about it through normal conversation. It kind of sounds to me that you're really interested in her - more interested in her than she is interested in you. If she was really head over heels attracted to you, then she would be offering her feet to you, knowing that they turn you on so much. By seeing other girls casually, you're sending the message to her that: 1) other girls are interested in you enough to hang out with you (That will get her thinking that there's a possibility that you won't be around for her at some future point if the casual stuff turns into anything more serious.), and 2) she'll have to do more than what she is doing if she wants to "keep you".

Attraction is a funny thing because it isn't logical. On top of that, it's human nature for people to want what they can not readily have or if what they take for granted is threatened to be taken away from them. You need to send a message to her that you can take or leave your current arrangement that you have with her. You do that by creating more value for yourself, and a way to do that is to casually see girls here and there and let her openly know about it through everyday conversation. Suddenly, your value goes up in her eyes because now she is not the only girl you're seeing, even though it's only casual and there's no serious dating going on with these other girls.

Like I said, it sounds to me that you really want to have something more with your current "friends with benefits" girl. However, you can not come off as being needy. Casually seeing other girls is a way to let her know that you're comfortable with the current "friends with benefits" arrangement - so comfortable that you're willing to casually see other girls because you two are "just friends" because, as you said, you two are not in a serious relationship. I think if she knows you are "in demand" things will change and she'll start feeling more attracted to you, which, in turn, will probably lead to her wanting to accommodate you more.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good advice here. One thing to always remember about women....it NEVER matters how much you're in love with her. If you weren't into her you wouldn't talk about her right? The only thing that matters is how much she's into you. If a woman is VERY into a guy the foot thing will be negligible. Enrique Iglesias has a foot fetish and is a very desirable man...do you think women say no to indulging his foot fetish? Of course not. women will do anything for the man they love.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the feedback ive had from you guys, its fantastic!

It just really is a weird thing im in. She really is fantastic, and such a sweet girl. I know we can all roll our eyes when we hear "Im so in love with her!" But im not just a brainwashed loved up kid. Ive been in a four year relationship with a girl who very much indulged my foot fetish but we started getting further and further a part (mentally) and so we broke it off.

Now this girl is just so sweet. And shes not bitchy about me wanting to touch her feet or anything, she is just sooooo ticklish. We had a shower last night and she asked me to get her soaped up and wash her, when i got down to her feet i said "you might wanna do your feet incase i tickle you to much" and she said "No, you can do it" with a smile on her face...of course a few seconds and she was like "ok stop" with a laugh because i did tickle her.

I think she really wants to get it. I even remember saying way back" Hey, im sorry if my foot thing freaked you out" and she said "No, im sorry for not really understanding it much!".

She has asked me about it like i said since saying "do you want to do stuff to me feet?" Almost in the tone of an invite ya know?

In a total summary...we are in love and i know you guys might find it hard to believe that im loved up by someone who doesn't completely indulge my foot fetish yet but i can't help these feelings...we have so much fun around each other...but, we are fuck buddies....and im still determined to get some foot action haha.

I hope you guys see where im coming from, thanks again for the great feedback!

Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Warp

I've been in situations like this before and there have been a few instances where it all back fired on me.

I've learned that girls in general, they can flip on a dime.

One minute it can be all cute and innocent and she seems like she is open and into the situation and the next thing you know, you guys get into an argument and she's using the foot thing against you because let's face it...you wanting to get access to her feet is always going to be in the back of your mind right? And with girls, they always want to hit where it hurts.

And just in general, these non exclusive, open relationships, they tend not to last that long.

Yea you guys see each other and you have fun while you are together but there's nothing there I hate to burst your bubble...

And although you might like the convenience of it now, if she finds someone else then you're going to be having the old "Listen...I like you and I have a great time with you but..." conversation sooner than you think.

Look at this situation for what it is.

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a very difficult subject.

Obviously, there is more to a relationship than just feet. The sex and connection is one thing. However.. I have loved womens' feet since I was five years old, literally. The idea of "Dont touch my feet, I'm too ticklish for that",, would be very difficult for me to get past. I could see if a girl who didnt like to be tickled, didnt want her feet intentionally tickled, but.. "Dont touch my feet".. would be hard.

I think you probably have to weigh your options, and decide which is more important to you. Your foot fetish.. or the girl. If you can sacrfice a lot, and live with little or no foot play because of her extremely ticklish feet, then keep on with her. If not, you may have a difficult decision to make.

Good Luck. I hope it works out for you.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links