Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Prettiest Feet Contest

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Prettiest Feet Contest
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do all of you think of the idea of a prettiest feet contest? The way I see it, it could be held at a bar, or a nightclub. They would have first through third prizes for the top three ladies. And they could perhaps have special sub-catagories for such things as the best toenail polish and the nicest soles. Perhaps they could even have a "talent competition," where the girls do various things with their feet!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice idea but I don't think foot appreciation is mainstream enough to capture enough interest to make this worthwhile for anyone to attempt.
Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the best you could see is when the local bars do the bikini competitions. Sometimes the girls wear heels and from what I have seen online, a lot of times, the girls are barefoot and the public can bring cameras.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty damn simple. Go to a bar and offer 500 bucks to the woman with the prettiest feet. Hell you could start an online/Facebook type contest and get pics instead.

People will find it weird as hell but for 500 bucks I'd toss my feet in the hat.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They actually had them before. Here's a photo of one from the 1920"s:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/49114983@N03/6716601689/in/photostream

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Ha!

Shit...how did you know about this, dougiezerts?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A local NAIL SALON asked women if they could take pictures of their feet after their pedicure, no faces, just the feet. They posted the pictures on a big bulletin board, and numbered the pictures. They had capped it at 100, but they probably could have had more! People then were allowed to vote for the prettiest feet, by number. The womans name and phone number was placed on the back of the pictures. They gave prizes to the top 10 winners, ranging from free pedicures for a year, a month, discounts, etc. It stirred up a lot of interest, and some competitiveness. You would be surprized at how many people would check that board out, women and men!!!! Husbands would make a point out of making a quick appearance there, to vote for their wives and girlfriends, and to check the board out!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know, I like your idea, but I would move it to a strip club. I'd ask the girls, on a slow day, like a sunday right after they reopen, that I'll give $300 to the girl with the hottest feet and see where it goes from there.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the rap artist plies had a contast for best feet. The women would post pictures of their pedicures. Check out his twitter
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links