Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How many of you converted your g/f or wife into a foot fan??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How many of you converted your g/f or wife into a foot fan??
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 10 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just curious as I think a lot of girls aren't accustomed to it and when they encounter "us", we are their first to introduce them to it all.
Without a doubt I've introduced my fiancee to everything and I don't know if using the word, "Loves" it is appropriate yet, but without a doubt, she's totally into it in the aspect of me taking photos and letting me do whatever the heck I want with her feet and her using her feet in bed to enhance the sex.
Just curious, how far taken back was your wives or girlfriends when they were getting broken in? Were they very hesitant? My girl first used the word, "weird" when she was giving me a handjob and I kissed her foot while she was doing that. Although it wasn't outright, she spoke about it and used that word later on MSN Messenger.
After months of slowly breaking her in, she's completely 100% normal with it and about 100 photo shots and numerous videos later, she came to accept as she told me "I didn't know how sexy my feet were until I realized just how much they turn you on and how much attention you give them". I'm in total heaven now. [Woot]

Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have now introduced two girlfriends to the fetish and they have been fully into it. My current girlfriend is just getting into it, but she has been willing and fully supportive. She enjoys the fact that she gets foot rubs! win win!

I slowly introduced her to the fetish by providing oral sex to her and having her give me a foot job at the same time. This is the best move ever! Learned that move from Wu's! She loved it because we both came at the same time.

Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sorta did with my last girlfriend, but we broke up before I could finish the process.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend never even thought of the idea that her feet could be construed as sexy until I told her. She is 100% on board and loves all the attention I now give her gorgeous size 9's. I have full and complete authority and clearance to do anything I want with them. Foot play is now a big part in our foreplay and even during sex. I have never been happier, and neither has she.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have converted virtually every female that I've been with into a "Foot Fan"....Or better yet "A Fan of a Foot Fan"...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mattu2
Major Player
Member # 9895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattu2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife thought it was "weird" and was quite vocal about it. To the point where I kept it from her for the first year we dated. Finally I decided it's part of who I am, I am not weird or creepy about it, and I told her. Fast forward to now, I spend a solid hour of every night burying my face in those gorgeous size 8's and she loves it as much as I do.
Posts: 138 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife had no idea about it at all until we started first seeing each other and I had my way with her feet on our first date. Fast forward 21 or so years later and she's pretty much let me do as I please since then. No denying she still thinks its weird to this day.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife had heard about guys with feet fetishes but had never known one until I told her about mine (which wasn't until 20 some years into our marriage due to my fear that she wouldn't accept it). She was completely accepting of it and immediately began allowing me to enjoy her feet whenever and however I wanted to; together we picked out a good quality anklet for her right ankle and a toe ring for the second toe of each foot (my preference); she started taking great care of her feet including regular polishing; she started not just wearing but collecting flip-flops and sandals; she even starting mentioning her feet and toes during foreplay and sex (as in "my feet and toes are all yours). Because I really get into seeing her wearing flip-flops and sandals she's even worn them during sex at my request.
So yes I've "broken her in" to the fetish in every way possible.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i met my girlfriend a year ago she knew pretty quickly that i liked feet. one day i casually gave her a foot rub while she was on the phone and she was surprised that it made her aroused, where as other guys in the past had made her ticklish. Then a few days later i played with her feet whilst going down on her, and she simply asked me if i liked feet? to which i said yeah!

since then she has been happy to give footjobs regularly and enjoys me playing with them during sex. its a huge turn on for her, which takes all the worry off me totally.

i continue to enjoy a good sex life with her experimenting with all kinds of new things for the both of us. i give her really great orgasms regulalry so that we are both as happy as we could be.

it wasnt until i met someone so happy and cool about me having a foot fetish that i realized this is the way it should be. she even thinks of it as pretty "vanilla and normal", which is awesome. she's said that there could be far worse things that i could be into!

after suffering relationships with girls who detested anything other than the norm. My advice to anyone in that situation, get the hell out and find a girl who can be converted!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss_Stellas_SHP
Loyal Member
Member # 43371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss_Stellas_SHP   Author's Homepage   Email Miss_Stellas_SHP   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband got me into modeling my feet. I knew I had pretty feet, and I love a good foot massage, but even now, after several years of marriage, I'm still getting used to my feet being objects of sexual desire.

However, it's very flattering that my feet are so well liked, so, it's all in the approach really, depending on the woman, I'm not into it myself, though.

Posts: 50 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend has been converted and now see's the light. She gladly puts her smelly feet in my face. [Jerkoff]
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend lets me massage her feet whenever we're together. She also now loves getting pedicures!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Professor_White
Loyal Member
Member # 3799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Professor_White   Email Professor_White   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my last few gfs have actually been really good about my love for feet. I was afraid theynt get it or think i was a creep but no. I told both of them early on as we dated and both of them were interested by it right away . they even started to tease me with their feet and always wearing sandals in front of me. But my current gf seems to really get off on it. when we're having sex, sometimes she asks for me to cum on her feet. its funny because at first she wasnt that into the fj but now she really gets off on them lol

--------------------
 -
"style is like salt... too much can ruin everything"

Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kristoballian
Board Regular
Member # 12540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kristoballian   Email Kristoballian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife was the first girl I ever shared my fetish with. Although she never thought of her feet as sexy prior to me, she jumped into it head first. She now keeps them just the way I like them and let's me have them whenever I want, even when she's asleep. Of course, I also keep her well stocked with shoes and nylons. [Mmm]
Posts: 37 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links