Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Smoking Hot With Average Feet or Average Looks With Perfect Feet? Why?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Smoking Hot With Average Feet or Average Looks With Perfect Feet? Why?
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm considering making myself open to a serious relationship in 2012, thus this question has crossed my mind recently.

I'm curious what other foot guys think...

Assume both girls have similar personalities and both are 100% open to exploring and potentially fully indulging your foot fetish.

Obviously, having a smoking hot girl with perfect feet would be ideal -- but let's assume you can only have one or the other in this case.

FYI, at this point I'm leaning towards average looks with perfect feet. Why? I'm not 100% sure ... I suppose the thought of a girl with perfect feet willing to fully indulge my foot fetish is sounds better than being with a girl that is all-around hot.

[ January 19, 2012, 06:39 PM: Message edited by: Arch_Analyst ]

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 29 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unattracted feet = Do not pass go and do not collect $200..

I'll pass on a hot girl with marginal feet for a "girl next door" looks with pretty feet every time.

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think average looks and perfect (subjectively) feet is the way to go, because quite frankly, I think the average girl looks pretty cute to begin with.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Without a doubt a cutey with perfect feet=flawless victory! I also have some bad science where I believe a hotty doesn't last forever but a cutey does. Wtf does that mean? A hotty falls to pieces after a certain age(there face doesn't hold up well). A cutie lasts forever, those cute cougars you see, those are the cuties when they were younger and still have young guys hitting on them well past their prime years. ;D
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lust In Translation
Loyal Member
Member # 43968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lust In Translation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LovelyLadies:
A cutie lasts forever, those cute cougars you see, those are the cuties when they were younger and still have young guys hitting on them well past their prime years. ;D

Umm... I'm not so sure about that.
Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of you are changing the question. Average implies not attractive and not ugly. A girl who blends in with the rest of the background.

But the responses include "cutey" and "girl next door". I have seen some very attractive girls that have what I consider to be the "girl next door" look. She would not be average to me. And a cutey by definition is not average.

I have to be attracted to the woman as a whole and average doesn't do it for me. Thus, I voted hottie with average feet because a foot does not make a woman. Now if you said hottie with ugly feet that would be entirely different.

[ January 20, 2012, 07:41 AM: Message edited by: mmmtoes ]

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mmmtoes:
Some of you are changing the question. Average implies not attractive and not ugly. A girl who blends in with the rest of the background.

But the responses include "cutey" and "girl next door". I have seen some very attractive girls that have what I consider to be the "girl next door" look. She would not be average to me. And a cutey by definition is not average.

I have to be attracted to the woman as a whole and average doesn't do it for me. Thus, I voted hottie with average feet because a foot does not make a woman. Now if you said hottie with ugly feet that would be entirely different.

This.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's more common for women with perfect feet to be hot.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links