Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » foot night? in L.A?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: foot night? in L.A?
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 5 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey what's up! Was wondering if you guys have ever herd of footnight? Theirs supposed to be crazy foot fetish parties. They look pretty dope if you ask me but seems like theirs a catch? Was wondering if anyone has gone to any of these? Do we just pay to get in? And we do wat ever we want? Or do we pay the ladies? And anyone interested in joining me?
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had some fun times and not so fun times at those parties. Been to about 4 or 5 of them in SoCal.

Be prepared to pay and be prepared to take your chances on how well the woman acts.

It could cost some money through trial and error to find a girl who is ideal for you, but once you have found her, you can have some good times.

If you get lucky right off the bat like I did, then your money will be well spent unless you start branching out and running into girls who are less than stellar.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Raym3n69:
Hey what's up! Was wondering if you guys have ever herd of footnight? Theirs supposed to be crazy foot fetish parties. They look pretty dope if you ask me but seems like theirs a catch? Was wondering if anyone has gone to any of these? Do we just pay to get in? And we do wat ever we want? Or do we pay the ladies? And anyone interested in joining me?

I've been to several: LA, Las Vegas, Phoenix, and Sacramento.

You pay to get in. Then $20 per 10 minute session. Pretty easy.

I almost treat it like a foot fetish convention since I get to chat with other webmasters and models. Lol.

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been to several of the LA parties myself and I had a blast at nearly all of them. Some of the models are more into it than others, but I enjoyed my sessions with everyone I got to session with. Since my biggest thing is probably private sessions, the parties were a good place to meet girls I could session with in the future.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get adverts for it all the time. Haven't been yet. Maybe I'll finally go THIS year.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The way you guys talk about it , doesn't sound to bad! But I'm still debating weather to go this Thursday!!
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never been myself, but I get message alerts about the ones held in Dallas, Texas all the time. If you have the extra money to spend and are not already getting feet for "free" it would probably be pretty awesome.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The variety is always one of the big pulls for me, and in a way, the camaraderie. The foot parties make you feel beyond normal, since you're around other foot fetishists, as well as women who truly understand foot fetish (as well as the odd couple who don't and are there just for the bucks).
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imnc456
Loyal Member
Member # 5076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imnc456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish they brought a party to Houston.
Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
The variety is always one of the big pulls for me, and in a way, the camaraderie. The foot parties make you feel beyond normal, since you're around other foot fetishists, as well as women who truly understand foot fetish (as well as the odd couple who don't and are there just for the bucks).

1)Well said!

2)And so true, infrequently here in separate New York/Philly parties there is an odd couple in it for bucks!

3)But overall its a costly and nice escape..

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
Had some fun times and not so fun times at those parties. Been to about 4 or 5 of them in SoCal.

Be prepared to pay and be prepared to take your chances on how well the woman acts.

It could cost some money through trial and error to find a girl who is ideal for you, but once you have found her, you can have some good times.

If you get lucky right off the bat like I did, then your money will be well spent unless you start branching out and running into girls who are less than stellar.

Havent been to this particular venue..But Id agree with your overall thought..
They are mostly West coast, Boston and Florida?
For some reason which I understand they avoid the "Big Apple" (New York)

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

New York has it's own set of foot parties that aren't run by Foot Night. I forget the group that does it though. There's also a seperate, but major foot party group that operates in Philadelphia. I think the website for that is Philly Feet, or Philly Foot Worship, forget which.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links