Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » House of Lies (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: House of Lies
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't see anything posted about this, which surprises me, but did anyone see the third episode of House of Lies that came on last night on showtime?

Foot worship scene with Kristen Bells feet.

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cameron99
Board Regular
Member # 21431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cameron99   Email Cameron99   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe because the guy in the scene comes off as creepy and quite desperate, and it isn't exactly good for our image
Posts: 35 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I asked did anyone see it. And you gave an answer that wasn't yes or no...makes sense dude.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WAZ, where have you and the sexy, gorgeous WAZGURL been? You guys just disappeared! Are you guys ok? What happened? Are you both back? I hope so! Please let us know. THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

It's a long sad story my man
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wazdaname:
I didn't see anything posted about this, which surprises me, but did anyone see the third episode of House of Lies that came on last night on showtime?

Foot worship scene with Kristen Bells feet.

Kristen Bell's Foot Scene --
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=W1bOcYtFSs0&vq=medium

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is freakin awesome! The guy devours her toes like a champ and even convinces her that it feels good, LOL!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great scene but yes that actor played it with heavy creep. Too bad, one wonders why he couldn't play it suave.

Sooooo... Waz... Long time no hear. Welcome back from far-flung lands.
-hyp

[ January 24, 2012, 07:08 AM: Message edited by: hyperion2424 ]

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was terrible...lol...As a rule of thumb...Start out with gentle kisses BEFORE YOU EAT HER FEET...lol...But she did have cute feet...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it makes sense because his wife was upstairs fucking someone else
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

That doesn't sound good...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WAZ, I just hope that starting today your life gets much better, happier, and more satisfying for you. The old cliche, today is the FIRST DAY of the rest of your life.......just make good, sound, smart, well thought out decisions, and match those with HEALTHY, INTELLIGENT actions. Best wishes always!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
quote:

That doesn't sound good...
It wasn't but it will make things better from here on out so that's always good.
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha wow!

Shes smokin...beautiful feet...

Thanks for sharing

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
Kristen Bell's Foot Scene --
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=W1bOcYtFSs0&vq=medium

What a lucky bastard he was! I would've loved to switch places with that guy and do what he did to her feet.

Thanks, National, for coming though in the clutch by providing us with that clip.

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
That is freakin awesome! The guy devours her toes like a champ and even convinces her that it feels good, LOL!

[Laugh]

It was funny how he tried to say something while her foot was in his mouth at the same time!

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links