Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » craigslist personals?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: craigslist personals?
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I've been thinking about trying to post in the craigslists personals for a girl into footrubs/worship. I've seen a couple of posts of this nature and wonder if these guys are getting any responses...have any of you tried it with any luck?
Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women don't go on craigslist looking for foot rubs bro.. It just doesn't happen that way

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 589 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We actually responded to an ad on CL about a guy willing to pay $$ for giving a girl a footrub; I sent him a pic of the wifes feet and he seemed to got offended because her feet were bare, and he replied he only dealt with feet in high heels,lol.Im assuming hes still virginated!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol thats funny wvcple2003. And I wasn't necessarily expecting a post on CL to work, but as I said I've seen 2 or 3 posts from different people in my area and was just wondering if anyone had tried this and had any luck. I highly doubt myself that girls are on there replying to an ad like this. I'm sure if you threw the $ symbol in there you may get some replies though
Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss_Stellas_SHP
Loyal Member
Member # 43371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss_Stellas_SHP   Author's Homepage   Email Miss_Stellas_SHP   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow.

Yeah. I know I wouldn't be on CL for that, though that's hilarious.

Now. If you were looking for a cheap foot model for a film, women looking for easy gigs for money might respond...but even then it's a slim chance. You have a better shot in a bar.

Posts: 50 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not try? It's free to post, and anonymous.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10508 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay the Footman
Major Player
Member # 42837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay the Footman   Author's Homepage   Email Jay the Footman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hhmm *rubs chin* good topic. I was thinking of using Craigslist or sites like it myself for more models.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/37512

Live Chat - http://tinyurl.com/WuFTchat

Posts: 157 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
talusole
Loyal Member
Member # 16173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for talusole   Email talusole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Believe it or not, I placed an ad on CL a few years ago and got a couple of responses. I think it was the wording that made it successful. I simply stated that I wanted to meet a girl who enjoyed her feet being pampered and worshiped and there were no strings attached. The woman I contacted was very open minded and thought it sounded like fun. We met for drinks, I took her for a pedicure and shoe shopping then we came back to my place for some fun. I got much more than I bargained for and we ended up seeing each other for awhile. It never hurts to try. Just be classy about it.
Posts: 72 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had responses on craigslist but I listed it under "gigs" and I kept it vague to illicit responses and used money as an incentive .My hook was "are you a woman with pretty feet?"
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
onlyinmydreams
Board Regular
Member # 44413

Icon 1 posted      Profile for onlyinmydreams   Author's Homepage   Email onlyinmydreams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm seeing alot more ads on craigslist for this specific fetish. Which is great. Its nice finding a guy who can admit he loves this. I haven't yet to find someone play with and let adore me. But I do mail out little packages to a couple guys who want my socks and pantyhose for a little gift back my way. I'm real and I find it fun to do this through the month. I like to keep in touch too daily. If you need anything feel free to email me [Smile] sarahmarie32@hotmail.com
Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longtoes87
Board Regular
Member # 44341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longtoes87   Author's Homepage   Email longtoes87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
craigslist scares me. ive never felt comfortable using it for anything.

--------------------
~Kiera Tessa
www.twitter.com/longtoes87
www.clips4sale.com/store/5174

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links