Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Almost had the balls to ask a random woman for her feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Almost had the balls to ask a random woman for her feet
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, last night I was walking down the road and I seen this mature-ish looking woman sat on the bench waiting for her take away. I walked past her and as I walked past I realised that she had a track suit on with some running shoes...... So for about 2 seconds, I had an instant boner and plucked up the courage to walk back over to her and start talking. The conversation went really well, but I didn't know how to slip the "I'll give you 10 pounds to worship your feet" bit. lol

Any hints, tips or past experiences?

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For ten pounds....would you let a random woman who sat next to you lick your feet? No sex...no makeout session...no get to know you...just lick your feet and pay. What if she was of average looks i.e. The kind of woman you wouldn't notice on a train.

For me it'd creep me the hell out. And I LOVE feet.

Here's a hint...women RARELY encounter normal guys. Every beautiful woman has story after story about all the weird guys they meet. Having a foot fetish doesn't make a man weird. It's how he behaves that does it. Liking boobs is normal right? Well if I asked the girl at the bus stop to lick her boobs for 10 pounds that'd be weird right?

The biggest mistake that men make about women is that they care too much about their own feelings. Sorry...but no one cares that you had a boner for her. That's a given. What IS interesting is how she feels about you. While dating never focus on how much you like a girl "man! I looove this girl sooo much". Instead it should be "she's REALLY into me" or "Hmmm, she seems luke warm towards me". By thinking about how she feels you'll know what to do to make her feel stronger for you. Or at the very least get her to do what you want.

In this instance you're not dating...you want to pay to play. Understandable. The question is....how badly does she want that 10 pounds. By knowing this info you would know if she would be game for foot play or not. A simple conversation would get you there. An unemployed chic that is slightly attracted to a guy that makes her laugh will have no problem taking his money to receive a foot massage and foot worship. Actually that is a pretty good deal in the world of women! But the most important factor is that SHE HAS TO LIKE YOU.

that's the secret

GQ

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unless she was a street walker, I don't think "I'll give you 10 pounds to worship your feet" goes over to well on a women you just met.

If that's the approach you want to take, be prepared to be called a creep.

(Btw, what's does 10 pounds get you? Like 2 pints of beer.......boy your generous).

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha...yeah...it would be hard to work that right in on a conversation!!

I tend to agree with GQ...I think she would have thought you had a 3rd eye or something!

Only way I think you could get some positive response outside of what GQ is saying is if the woman is 'cool'...maybe a party girl or someone with some previous exposure to it...and yeah...as GQ notes...it would help A LOT if she has some level of attraction towards you!!

If your conversation went well with the woman, I'd suggest trying to follow-up with her and eventually you might get at her feet without the freak-out!!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the feedback guys. It's interesting to hear other people's points of view.

The 10 pounds was a hypathetical sum of money. I'm not scrooge. Honest.

I think I should bump into an unemployed, party goer. She will probably be wearing some sort of trainers (sneakers for the Americans on this forum) that will smell like a piece of heaven. Until then, my quest continues.

What approach would you take?

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
Thanks for the feedback guys. It's interesting to hear other people's points of view.

The 10 pounds was a hypathetical sum of money. I'm not scrooge. Honest.

I think I should bump into an unemployed, party goer. She will probably be wearing some sort of trainers (sneakers for the Americans on this forum) that will smell like a piece of heaven. Until then, my quest continues.

What approach would you take?

Make her laugh.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lix Vixen
Loyal Member
Member # 43237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lix Vixen   Email Lix Vixen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Liking boobs is normal right? Well if I asked the girl at the bus stop to lick her boobs for 10 pounds that'd be weird right?

[Laugh] GQ is ALWAYS right. He needs to write a book on this stuff!
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

quote:
Originally posted by Lix Vixen:
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Liking boobs is normal right? Well if I asked the girl at the bus stop to lick her boobs for 10 pounds that'd be weird right?

[Laugh] GQ is ALWAYS right. He needs to write a book on this stuff!
At some point I just might! Thanks for the thoughtful compliment. Keep em coming ;o)

GQ

--------------------

solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah that approach won't work....gotta improvise
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links