Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My First Foot Worship Experience

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My First Foot Worship Experience
SXEdx
Board Regular
Member # 33600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SXEdx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I've recently had my first foot worship/footjob experience.On Monday I was looking around backpage and I called one of the ladies there it didn't really go anywhere. I was nervous and not really aware of what to do. I did end up calling again some hours later still pretty nervous but I managed to set up a foot worship/footjob session for $50.

I was asked to call again once I was near a bar that is in town. I did just that and the lady led me to her apartment which she mentioned is something she would usually charge extra for and that it was her first night doing this.

We got up to her apartment and I just stood around for a moment and she just kicked off her shoes on got on her bed. A bit nervously I asked if she could be topless which she agreed to then she just settled on just being naked since we weren't having sex.

I did ask to grab her breasts which I then did quite shyly. She then lotioned up her feet and handed me the lotion bottle. Her feet were small and she had a french pedicure I thought her feet were well taken care of and nice.

I lotioned up her feet and legs for a while a couple of times making a bit of a mess which I cleaned up after apologizing and asking for a towel to clean up with. Then I mostly just proceed to suck on her toes and lick her soles. As well as suck on the heel of her foot a couple times etc.

She said that she had never had someone do that before and that it actually felt good.I also did ask for her to rub her feet on my face and chest which she did and she proceed to pinch my nipples with her toes it wasn't something I had thought of but it felt nice.

Eventually we started on the footjob which she said she had never done before. So I was moving her feet in different positions and it felt good. I did try rubbing it on her soles and toes as well as putting her feet together and thrusting them from behind but that didn't feel as good and there wasn't much time left. She also did something that I wasn't really comfortable with but stopped a few seconds later after noticing it was a very uncomfortable experience for me.

Eventually with a bit of hand help and her feet on it I came she rubbed her feet in it for a bit then I cleaned myself up. I asked for a glass of water since my mouth was dry and also tasted like lotion and soap.

After all that she said she left bad about me having to walk back in the cold and insisted about paying my cab back which costs about ($5-$6) to go anywhere in town by taxi. So she ended up actually doing that and I was free to call or text her about non business stuff if I wanted to which is not something I plan on doing and that I should stop apologizing so much.

And that was my experience sorry for any run ons and stuff along with the not very interesting story.

Posts: 36 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cheers] Awesome dude!

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hectic.wasn't it the best load ever.always is for.me

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links