Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot fetish sign on eBay

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot fetish sign on eBay
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I understand it isn't for sale on there anymore and I have not been able to find this anywhere else. I used to have one of the but it was lost a long time ago [Cry] Just wanted to share this.

http://www.ebay.ph/itm/FOOT-FETISH-AREA-PLEASE-REMOVE-SHOES-HUMOR-SIGN-/120193537435

Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
funny sign, but why is the girl wearing SOCKS?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:

Exactly! Epic fail!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Socks are very sexy. They can get dirty and hold the sweet nectar that's produced from the foot. Oh yes, that beautiful foot funk. Oh god!!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Because it would give Ebay reason to remove the ad for being a "violation of their rules and policies".

F*ck Ebay.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Scotty7493:
quote:

Because it would give Ebay reason to remove the ad for being a "violation of their rules and policies".

F*ck Ebay.

Exactly my point. That would make it sexual in eBay's eyes. I miss having this sign. I want to get it again but I can't find it anywhere. I used to display it proudly as my only foot fetish possession. Now it's used as a wallpaper for my iPod lock screen. It made a great ice breaker in the past.

I think feet are best when either shortly out of socks or in the morning after takin a shower, right after waking up.

Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links