Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » When she's sleeping.. Anyone? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: When she's sleeping.. Anyone?
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone worship your girl's feet while she's sleeping?

My wife is a morning person and I'm a night owl so she always goes to sleep before me.

Her nightly routine is lights out a half an Ambien and asks me "to come in and "tickle her feet to sleep then have my way with". I lay at the foot of the bed and she props her feet on my chest to gently rub and tickle the bottoms with my finger tips.

Within minutes she starts twitching and is in serious REM mode. It's heavenly with her feet right in my face to lick, smell, rub, kiss and suck her soles and toes while I run a nice batch.

Anyone else have this opportunity?

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, but sounds like fun!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes while shes sleeping. But not tickle her feet to sleep. First time I've heard of it. Wondering if tickling womens feet to sleep is common....

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Sometimes while shes sleeping. But not tickle her feet to sleep. First time I've heard of it. Wondering if tickling womens feet to sleep is common....

Well, her feet aren't really that ticklish anyway.. but it's not like tickling to make her laugh and squirm... but just a gentle tickle...
She says it relaxes her to fall a sleep..

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girl's feet aren't naturally ticklish, but I have worshipped them after she's gone to sleep a couple of times. It really depends on what mood she's in before she goes to bed. If she's happy then she'll wake up and let me do it. If she's tired and cranky then she pulls away and says stop. All depends on her mood though.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSoles
Elite Trooper
Member # 44118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes, I cannot contain myself sometimes and just have my way with Sarah's feet. When she comes home from wearing her sneakers all day and takes a shower, her soles ARE SO SOFT NO MAN can deny them.
Posts: 335 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you can take a look at my sig and see what I think.

At any rate, I have been with girls that liked me to mess with their feet while they were relaxing, and more than a few times, I ended up putting them to sleep. Not many, but still.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do YOU get much sleep, when you do this to her? [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
acebg
Elite Trooper
Member # 2056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for acebg   Author's Homepage   Email acebg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife falls asleep rather quickly, even while changing channels on the TV. She sometimes has a glass of wine before bed and that's sure to knock her out.

Anyway, I normally give her a foot massage with lotion before bed. Sometimes, I'll stay at the foot of the bed as she rubs her feet together. The rubbing gets slower and slower until she stops, then the twitching begins. After a few minutes, I can play with her feet and it doesn't bother her; she just sleeps.

The other move I like is when she is wearing stockings. She flexes her toes back and forth because she likes to feel the fabric rub on her toes. As usual, it gets slower and slower until she's asleep. I sure like to watch.

--------------------
I love "Toes that Wiggle; Naturally"

Posts: 323 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SarahSoles:
Oh yes, I cannot contain myself sometimes and just have my way with Sarah's feet. When she comes home from wearing her sneakers all day and takes a shower, her soles ARE SO SOFT NO MAN can deny them.

I'm glad to see your on Wus dude! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife loves for me to play with her feet in bed. She likes to be awake but is cool if she's asleep while I enjoy he nice soft feet.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Do YOU get much sleep, when you do this to her? :)

LOL!! Great comeback dude... Needless to say I fall short of my doctor's recommened 8 hours of sleep on these nights.

Often times I wake up a few hours later still at the foot of the bed.

SarahSoles
Elite Trooper
Member # 44118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:
quote:
Originally posted by SarahSoles:

I'm glad to see your on Wus dude! [Smile]
Glad to be here! Glad to see you here as well
Posts: 335 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girl sleeps like a fucking rock! I'm a terrible insomniac. I don't do it all the time but definitely enjoy her sleepy feet once or twice a week, and always make sure to give them a decent protien shower
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah i always have! I dont sleep much either so if the wife or used to be the gf feet were poking out covers I'd have a smell then unload on them.

A while back my sis in-law passed out on our couch after we'd been at a festival all day . I was sniffing her sweaty socks & sneakers while looking at her feet and got so horny i went over and lay under her feet which were hanging off the end. I smelt her stinky sole for a few mins then gave her sole a quick lick..... She didn't move so i stuck my tounge between her toes and the salty smelly goodness made me cum instantly. I didn't have the guts to cum on her feet.

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links