Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best lube for footjobs? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Best lube for footjobs?
bfba22
Board Regular
Member # 44253

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bfba22   Email bfba22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you guys think is the best lube for footjobs? I personally use Wet Platinum.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terribly subjective. But with that said - I also use wet platinum. I find it to work just as well as the Eros Pjur which is quite expensive.
Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use KY silk.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Avon Lotion lol

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Queen Helene Coca Butter Creme is THE best.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Based on years of experimentation, my recommendation would be plain old heavy Mineral Oil.

It is the base of most moisturizers - Baby Oil is Mineral Oil with fragrance. Inexpensive and found in every pharmacy. Further, it doesn't dry out as so many water-based lubricants do and it doesn't rub in as so many lotions do.

Your girlfriend will thank you as it leaves her soles soft & smooth. Do towel off her feet when done, though, it is a lubricant, after all.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oddly enough...the best FJ was from an Indian woman I was seeing with wonderful size 12's...

didn't use any lube...she had locked in her soles with my 'skin' and just beautifully did the motions and I was an erupting volcano.

...damn I miss her :|

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to agree with toetapper on mineral oil... but my other favorite is body butter. The well known 'The Body Shop' has a ton of great 'flavors' you can choose from. The viscosity is very nice and seems to have a double life. It seems to get a little oilier and slicker when it warms up, and it makes a great foot/back/full body massage cream. Especially good for starting on your GF/wife's back and working down the legs to the feet... and staying there. [Thumbs Up] Haven't tried other brands, but.. body butters in general are better than just 'lotion', and the Wet and other lubricants I've tried just seem to need multiple applications. Rarely do I ever need more than 1 or 2 applications of body butter or mineral oil. [Hump]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
standerman2000
Major Player
Member # 15936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for standerman2000   Email standerman2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite lube is... whipping cream. It is very slippery and at any time,the wife loves to taste it.I've had great footjobs and at the happy ending,she isn't afraid to clean up. Try it!
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSoles
Elite Trooper
Member # 44118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mineral oil seems to work. ky oil based products are also good. Although sometimes Sarah's soles are so soft we don't even need oil lol
Posts: 335 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
luv ky

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her spit.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she is going to want sex afterwards def KY...if its just a good ol footjob then baby oil is my favorite
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use astroglide which is water based but does not dry out anything like KY does.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a fan of mineral oil if I'm just getting a footjob, which I find is typically not the case.

However, if the footjob is merely worked into our overall sexual routine (and thus likely to precede or be followed by other erotic activities), I prefer flavored water-based lubes.

In the latter case, which is far more common than the former, I typically use Astroglide

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links