Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sorry I Haven't Been Here As Much

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sorry I Haven't Been Here As Much
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to pop over here and say that I apologize for not being on as much for the last month or so. Just felt a little burnt out posting as much as I had been. Add in the fact that I have a new addiction (Star Wars The Old Republic on PC) and have also been tending to my Twitter account for the site and I just have sucked when it comes to getting on the forums as much as I was.

I did light up the board today commenting on some stuff that I hadn't seen as well as thanking everyone for the comments on Olivia's post, so I feel a little caught up now.

I was asked why I wasn't doing my little picks thing anymore. It just was getting a little much to make that regular post. I wanted to do it to promote some of my peers and make sure everyone was paying attention to what Wu was posting in there. Always great stuff to be had there. But yeah, just got to be more like a chore picking a few photos to comment on when so many are always really good. So check out the contributions section, damnit! LOL

Other than that, I've been trying to work on a freelance project a little bit and I became an uncle recently. Just a few other things that have kept me from sitting on Wu's 24/7. LOL... Okay, maybe it was more like 22/6. [Smile]

So long story short, I will try to be on a little more showing off some great samples from Soles of Silk as usual. And I plan to keep commenting on all of your great posts. Hope everyone has been doing well, even you Patriots fans. LMFAO... How does it feel not to catch the ball when it counts? Yeah, my team knows all about that from two weeks before that playing you guys.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great post until that jab to patriots fans (me). That hurts.

Congrats oh becoming an uncle though!

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, your one of the nicest guys on this forum brotha. I'm sure no one would hold it against you for taking a break. just don't go the way of Captain Jack!!

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny I was just thinking about you last evening when I noticed I hadn't seen any posts from you! Great to see your back with a vengeance! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSoles
Elite Trooper
Member # 44118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to see you Patrick your site is amazing. Sarah regularly drains me to some of the chicks on there
Posts: 335 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone. About to head over to my section of the forum and the photos section and show off Wendy's newest set after a 2 year absence. Yup, 2 years... and you thought I wasn't around lately. LOL

Patrick

P.S. Sarasoles, she can drain me to some of the chicks on my site too if she wants. j/k (not really)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Patrick, just wanted to put my couple of cents in. I certainly missed your post, you always seem to have great looking women showing off their beautiful peds. You also seem to be a thoughful fellow; it shows in your comments. Glad to seee you back. [Smile]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick my man you've been AWOL! Lol jk glad your back! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering where you were but certainly understand what you said. Glad to see you back.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Patrick, Good to see you're back too...I hadn't been posting quite as much myself. I would check in and read a little look at a few pictures, but not too much posting. I was feeling a little burned out myself. Its always good to read some stuff from familiar names here on Wu's AND SEE THE GREAT PICS AND LIL CUTIES THAT YOU KEEP ON SOLES OF SILK...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links