Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Fashionistas -- The Celebrity Contest Returns For Its Fifth Season (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: National Fashionistas -- The Celebrity Contest Returns For Its Fifth Season
Lust In Translation
Loyal Member
Member # 43968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lust In Translation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:

oliva munn vs rosie huntongton-whitely: wow.. its a bit of a surprise to see olivia having a commanding lead over rosie.

Well guess what?........ You might want to look at that score again.

After watching her clip, I guess men started to fear that they'll forget Valentine's Day. I won't be surprised if Munn wins, but I'll be disappointed if she does. Not because I don't like her, but because the win would come at the expense of Rosie.

Kate Upton is something to marvel about. I love her last picture in her gallery when she's smiling at the lovely girl walking by. Lovely shot, too.

I'm more impressed with the choice of shoes Longoria went with. Something about black shoes that brings out the best in a woman. I heard very little about Jayde, but I do know is that Jayde and Audrina do not get along. But at least Audrina can take the comfort in knowing that she has a nice lead while Nicole can't say the same.

Marisa and Joanna is perfection vs. perfection. Perfect bodies, perfect feet. It took me longer to vote on that match than any of the others this week. Everyone else can understand why.

I don't feel Stacy is overhyped. Mouth watering feet, long legs, small vagina ....

What's not to like about her?

Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally we're back to the real celebrity forum in this forum. There's no need to go else where when you have all the best pictures right here in terms of quality and quantity.

Congratulations to National for sticking with this concept long enough to celebrate a fifth season. His hard work and dedication when organizing a foot fetish contest for famous woman is second to none, and it makes for the best and most lively discussions on this board. Without this thing, the place would be quite boring.

I picked Longoria over Jayde.

quote:
Originally posted by Lust In Translation:

I don't feel Stacy is overhyped. Mouth watering feet, long legs, small vagina ....

What's not to like about her?

I don't feel she's overhyped either. If she was going out with some d-lister, then perhaps. Clooney has great taste. A part of my feel that he will help her do even better in this contest than she did last year. Another part of me is not convinced that she'll do that well at the same time. Even though I don't like Carmen or her feet, I do think that her followers won't let her down. I bet National has some great pictures of her saved up that will help her win some pivotal matches down the line. With Kim, I truly believe that this will be her bounce back year. I think the controversy that surrounded her is going to help her, actually. She's hanging in there with Carmen still, which means that the negative publicity has changed the minds of many when it comes to her feet. I picked Kim to win this match, and perhaps her division largely because I don't think Lowndes will be much of a factor. I think Kim will get back to her old ways and be one of the dominant forces in the AFC.

I have high hopes for the hot geek as well. I picked her over Whiteley. I love the closeups of her feet. When I saw her placed in there with Miller, I smiled because I don't like Miller and Miller is in TROUBLE.

Munn's video, even though they edited out her words, shows someone who is true to what she believes in, which explains how she has become some sort of goddess with computer nerds and hardcore video gamers. That video showed that being passionate about video games is not some gimmick, but kind of her way of life, too. I bet that scored a lot of points with her fan base. I think she would be MANY guys dream girl. This is not someone who would just show up at some convention just to be some hot body on display, but as one of the guys. If she was a member of this forum, she would be the most popular one in here because she connects with foot fetishists and she'll be an active member in the video game section of this board. I think Megan Fox would be a close second.

Other than Jessica Alba, Anna Kournikova is another girl whose feet I'm THRILLED to see. By the way, National, I love how you have the R in her last name in reverse to really remind us that she's Russian. I can't believe this is her first year in here.

I'm GLAD Chriqui is back. Even though I think Kim will have revenge on everyone for having a miserable season last year, I think Emmanuelle will have a BETTER year. Her feet are flawless and I love the third picture in her picture set. That picture tells you all you need to know about just how confident she knows her feet are.

As far as for my picks for this year's finals, I think the final two girls will be the ones who are facing each other as we speak. For the AFC, we have Jessica Alba. For the NFC, we have Kate Upton. Those are my two girls who I predict will make the finals this year. Upton is my favorite among the new girls and I think she'll give Tisdale a run for her money.

Speaking of Alba,

quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:

kate upton vs jessica alba: i would love to see the utterly overrated jessica alba served an opening loss especially to the likes of kate upton. i have never ever understand any of the attraction anyone has had towards jessica alba. she isnt unattractive but for me, nothing about her makes me look twice and her feet are hardly even mediocre.

I have a bone to pick with you, buddy. Even though that's your opinion, I have an even better one. Jessica Alba's feet will kick more ass than what you give them credit for.
Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

In this week's Classic, Candice Swanepoel begins her campaign as champion by going up against Audrina Patridge. This is a rematch from last season's National Class Championship match (the semi-finals), and it showcases just how alluring and persuasive both women are.

It's a tradition here in the Fashionistas to have the defending champion get the prime time slot, the main event, the Classic of the Week in first week of the new season. This match should live up to every billing because of the high profiles both women live by and the prolific presence they demand and receive in this contest.

Audrina has been the most consistent winner in the National Female Class over the last two years, but Candice Swanepoel is the Official Symbol of the National Female Class. She took her captaincy and became the world champion in her first year under that title as the go-to girl of the NFC.

Audrina still seeks to capture her first world championship.

This is the ultimate test for her to see if she can get herself started on the right track. For Candice, it was a challenge to get to the top. Now, the challenge becomes greater if she wants to stay at the top.

Right now, that match has been a bit of a nail biter because at this time 24 hours ago, Audrina held an eight-vote lead, a lead that stayed that consistent for quite a while. About twelve hours later, I found out that Candice had caught up to Audrina and tied her to make this very interesting. Things stayed tied for a while before Audrina gets the better part of the voters and now finds herself in her second eight-vote lead of the match.

Either Candice will have the magic of a superstar and show us what champions are made of, or Audrina will show us the antidote to Candice's potion and set a new tone in where this season is headed.

Well spoken, as always. It always makes you stop and think about the magnitude of the situation when you give your take on things.

Now that we're in the final day of the voting, it is now amazing to see how Candice Swanepoel has bounced back after being down by eight votes for a second time in a match.

We have to pay closer attention to how this match finishes. If there are those who are Audrina fans out there, I would be nervous right now. How can a girl that hot with feet that are hot not hold those type of leads?

I voted for Candice and I'm nervous, too.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AnnaLynne McCord looks so good in her sets. I'm sticking with her to win her division just like I did the last year or two. I don't know how anyone can vote against her this week? I love her pictures in the shoe department set because those shoes are unlike the type of ones women typically wear, and the tip of her shoes makes you eager to see how her toes look like, which is very sexy.

Candice is coming to life now that we're on the last day before the poll closes. Both women have very sexy feet. It's like two planets colliding with each other.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
From Hell
Board Regular
Member # 43826

Icon 1 posted      Profile for From Hell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Duffy:

Even though it's early in the season, I'm going to make my prediction as to who will make the finals. Of course I have Megan from the NFC. From the AFC I have Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. An all Transformers finals.

Sounds good to me.

That Rosie video was the best POV video I've seen, even though foot fetish play was not involved. Now we know what Jason Statham gets at home after kicking major ass in the movies and in real life. If I were him, I'll piss Rosie off on purpose just so that she can tie me up, give me that lap dance, and ruff me up a bit. Olivia Munn will be Rosie's first victim of the year. I can't wait to see who wants to step up to her next week.

As for Megan, she's my overall favorite to win it all. I love her pictures, it's all in black, and looking at some of the pictures of her face, it looks like she's a woman gone mad or crazy. And I love it!

Victoria looks too innocent. In this world, people like me and Megan don't have time for that stuff. I want Megan to take those sexy shoes off and throw them at me from a distance. I'll like it, then I'll have her bent over.

Candice Swanepoel is too innocent as well. Megan will have her day with her.

Posts: 26 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, 100 votes? Thats awesome, great job National. Makes me laugh to think back to voter turnout in the first couple weeks of the first season. A few more people now.

Anyway I can already tell this one is gonna be a great season .

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It has been a long time ago since Candice Swanepoel has been crowned as our champion and Ms. National Fashionista. She has spent the entire off-season ravishing in her celebration as the World's Best and basking in all of the perks that come with that title.

Now that that has been put behind us, the new year means a fresh new start. The new year means new expectations from the new women to have a the grandest stage as a place to set the names, and perhaps a legacy, for themselves. For the veterans, it means that the Fashionistas is a place to build on their résumés as women who hold a place in men's interest, a place to show everyone that they are amongst the modern day greats who can be added to the list of women who have made an impact in Hollywood from the Silent Era all the way through to this day and age of fast information and greater access to your favorite starlets and SuperModels who have made that profession a world wide phenomenon since the 1960s.

----

THE STANDINGS

(The first number next to each name is for the number of wins. The second number stands for her losses. The third is for the number of ties. The last number is her winning percentage.)

American Female Class

Division I

Olivia Wilde 1-0-0-1.000
Jessica Alba 0-1-0-.000
Lea Michelle 0-1-0-.000
Selena Gomez 0-1-0-.000

Division II

Marisa Miller 1-0-0-1.000
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley 1-0-0-1.000
Joanna Krupa 0-1-0-.000
Olivia Munn 0-1-0-.000

Division III

Kim Kardashian 1-0-0-1.000
Stacy Keibler 1-0-0-1.000
Carmen Electra 0-1-0-.000
Jessica Lowndes 0-1-0-.000

Division IV

Eva Longoria 1-0-0-1.000
Irina Shayk 1-0-0-1.000
Miranda Kerr 1-0-0-1.000
Jayde Nicole 0-1-0-.000

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Upton 1-0-0-1.000
Mila Kunis 1-0-0-1.000
Ashley Tisdale 0-1-0-.000
Jennifer Aniston 0-1-0-.000

Division II

Audrina Patridge 0-1-0-.000
Katy Perry 0-1-0-.000
Nikki Reed 0-1-0-.000
Victoria Justice 0-1-0-.000

Division III

Anna Kournikova 1-0-0-1.000
Candice Swanepoel 1-0-0-1.000
Emmanuelle Chriqui 1-0-0-1.000
Megan Fox 1-0-0-1.000

Division IV

AnnaLynne McCord 1-0-0-1.000
Carrie Underwood 1-0-0-1.000
Eva Mendes 0-1-0-.000
Lucy Hale 0-1-0-.000

----

KIM KAR-DASHING

For those who are new to this contest, the concept I want to introduce you to is that throughout the last four years of the National Fashionistas are the rivalries that have taken place. These rivalries have helped this contest develop an identity that no other creator of any other contest can claim to have.

There have been a few small rivalries that the fans have enjoyed in the past, like the one between Kate Beckinsale and Scarlett Johansson, the one between Jessica Alba and Olivia Wilde, Megan Fox against Audrina Patridge.

The first big rivalry is credited to Carmen Electra and Kim Kardashian. Carmen has been a dominant staple in the AFC since the very beginning, with a résumé that most women can only dream of achieving. Kim Kardashian arrived in the Fashionistas in its second season, was placed in Carmen's division, and everyone knew from that moment that Kim wasn't going to let Carmen get things to go in her favor that easily.

Kim was the one who got revenge on Carmen by putting a stop to her bid of having a perfect season when she defeated her in the rematch of the final week of the 2009 season before heading onto the playoffs. Carmen one-upped her by eliminating her from the playoffs a couple of weeks later.

Kim took matters into her own hand and went on to become champion of the whole thing a year later, a year in which Carmen was just as close to winning the entire contest herself.

The rivalry died out just a bit last year when Kim went on to have a very disappointing season, finishing the year with only seven wins against nine losses.

The consensus after the year was over was that this was going to be the beginning of the end for Kim while Carmen was still on the path to more greatness to add to her legacy.

Then comes the whole mess when controversy surrounded the authenticity of Kim's love for an NBA player, and the vast, vast majority of the population at large still believes that her marriage to him was elaborate scam to begin with. More reason for people to believe that Kim was done in this contest. Right?

Not so fast. Because Kim has made a statement that is very telling. That message might've put the entire AFC on notice that she might've been down ... but she's not dead. As was noted earlier by someone who posted his message, this might be Kim's bounce back year.

This rivalry has taken on a different meaning because she has defeated her biggest rival in the first week of the Fifth Season of the National Fashionistas.

That was Carmen's first loss in Week 1, making Megan Fox as the only girl who has participated in this contest since the first or second season to go undefeated in Week 1 with a 4-0 record. Carmen is not 4-1 in Week 1.

Is Carmen Electra dying out? After seeing how she captivated this contest since the very beginning, I would not worry about her. Sure, people had the same feeling about Kim last year when she lost to Carmen in Week 1 before she went on to have her embarrassing year. But with Carmen, I don't have that feeling.

Let's see if that perception of Carmen holds up. She intends of capping off the first five years of this contest by winning the Salvatore Ferragamos after becoming the National Fashionistas' first-ever champion.

----

THE NEW GIRLS WHO ARE THE NEW VETERANS

Mila Kunis is the head of the class of new women who are entering the Fashionistas for the first time. She was the one who opened the door for other high-profile famous women to enter this contest as well.

Mila is made for this contest and she has been waiting for an invitation from me for a long time. After making the announcement that she will be a part of this, she immediate was met with a lot of praise as if a parade was taking place to celebrate her long-awaited arrival. She was placed in a conversation of one of the girls who will take over the NFC and start a legacy of her own. She's off to a great start against Jennifer Aniston. That was a good win, especially when you consider that the win was against a division rival. Wins like that kills two birds with one stone.

As far as the rest of her division goes, that will be a test to see if her arrival has been well worth the wait.

Kate Upton is another new girl who I billed as The Next Big Thing. She's the thrid-youngest woman to join this contest in its history, behind Vanessa Hudgens and Victoria Justice. She has time on her side because even if she doesn't make a run for the playoffs this year, she will be one of the heavy hitters in the history of this contest by the year 2022, when she'll be just 29 years old.

Twenty nine!

Being that she has little star power compared to the other women, she is in no rush to make big impacts right away. I will not hold her accountable if she disappoints me this year because she will always have a spot in this contest. Her spot is secured for a long time to come.

They call her Kate "The Great". By the time she retires from the Fashionistas, we will see just how much so.

Then Mila has Ashley Tisdale to deal with. Anyone who was there last year will tell you that she had one of the more magical seasons that will be remembered forever. I'll touch on that more next week.

So Mila to live up to her hype, she has those obstacles to deal with.

--

Then we have Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and none other than Olivia Munn. It was hard for me to keep the secret that she was going to be a part of this whole thing this year. Those two faced each other this week, in what will set off another big, big rivalry, and that's before we even consider the type of impact Marisa Miller and Joanna Krupa will have on them.

For those who are worried about Olivia Munn losing her first match, although it's disappointing to see her lose, I wouldn't worry about her too much. There have been a lot of cases of women making the playoffs after losing Week 1 and women who have missed the playoffs after winning in Week 1.

The Women And Their Fortunes After a Week 1 Win or Loss --

- Audrina Patridge made the playoffs after losing.
- Irina Shayk made the playoffs after losing.
- Jessica Alba made it after losing.
- Kate Beckinsale missed the playoffs after winning.
- Miranda Kerr missed it after winning.
- Katherine McPhee missed it after winning.

And all of this happened last year. Just imagine the more example I could come up with if I were to go back further than that.

So I understand that losing this week puts her behing. But we have months to go before we have the complete picture set.

These new girls have the high status power to come in here and act like veterans even though they are rookies.

----

POWER DIVISIONS

Last year, Division II of the NFC was the most competitive division in the history of this contest. Audrina, Katy Perry and Victoria Justice all finished with at least eleven wins. Katy Perry hold the record for winning the most matches for someone who missed making the playoffs with eleven wins. 99 times out of 100, eleven wins gets you in the playoffs.

Division III of the NFC has the re-emergence of Emmanuelle Chrqui and Anna Kournikova to go with Candice Swanepoel and the Villainess of the contest in Megan Fox.

These two divisions have done something after Week 1 that has never happened before. For the first time in history, every member of one division started the season 0-1. That being Division II. And if that weren't enough, it's also the first time in history that every member of one division has started the season 1-0. That being Division III.

For Audrina's division, that says a lot for a group of women that know know how to dominate and dominate.

Let's not forget Marisa's division as being a powerhouse to go along with Stacy's division with Kim and Carmen.

The best part of all of this is knowing that some of these women are going to be amongst the bottom of their divisions. Incredible when you consider that these women are already great to begin with.

----

VICTORIAs SECRET IS NOW OUT!

Candice Swanepoel is the Official Symbol of the NFC. She came into this contest last year with that title to claim her captaincy. That was met with a bit of controversy because no one understood why I placed her at the top of the pecking order, especially if she was someone who not only never competed in the contest before, but someone who no one has ever heard of.

Even after starting the season 9-1, after becoming the first woman to beat Megan Fox twice in their two meetings, there was still doubt as to whether she can carry the torch I handed her. After becoming the Number 1 seed last year, after making the Finals Classics, she was still the underdog.

Her win over Marisa Miller last year to become champion was considered as the first upset in the history of the Finals.

I knew what Candice's secret was. I saw something in her that I never saw in any other woman. I'll delve into that as the year goes along. But all I say for now is that she has different spells that she can cast on anyone who is willing to find out just how immeasurable intangibles and euphoria can be.

Candice Swanepoel is mesmerizing. That word is the one factor that is enough to be calm and collected, smooth, silky and sexy to grace her way through the Fashionistas as she is now, not only the Official Symbol of the NFC, but as The Face of the contest.

Audrina Patridge needs to fix her terrible habit that I'm afraid she's developing. That's the habit of relinquishing huge leads. In what was definitely of the greatest matches of all time, Audrina held off Ashley Tisdale in last year's playoffs. And now, another classic match shows Audrina blowing two eight-vote leads in the middle of the match and late in the match.

She better nix that habbit ... NOW. Because if you though this week was tough for Audrina, she'll be in for a challenge next week.

--

But this week, Candice finished us off on a very positive note.

National Fashionistas, Season №5 is in full swing.

See you on Tuesday night for Week 2.

-- National

[ February 11, 2012, 08:11 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lust In Translation
Loyal Member
Member # 43968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lust In Translation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was quite a fascinating read, National. All the detailed information makes me wish that I can turn back the clock to have been a fan of this contest for as long as it has. Thanks for giving us a bit of a history lesson with your last post because it gives us new folks something to catch up on and be able to connect with other who have been through the different phases of your contest. It was like a Fashionistas book for beginners who are new to this who want to learn the history.

Stacy Keibler's pictures make her feet look as excellent as it always does. Miranda Kerr definitely look elegant and her feet gave us a close look at her killer arches.

AnnaLynne McCord's feet looked spectacular in her two galleries and Megan Fox's feet in those shoes were something to really give you something to smile about. That guy From Hell was right about what he said about her facial expressions. They definitely added character to those pictures and it fits with her personality real well. It was also interesting that National noted that she's the villainess of this contest. I say she fits the bill just fine.

And Candice Swanepoel as the face of this contest. Well, God bless her! It will be interesting to see how she does against the likes of Mila Kunis and the other top notch women.

Thanks again, National for such an amazing effort you put forth to make this contest my best reason for being in this forum.

I can get access to a plethora of pictures and the video clips adds more flavor to this contest.

Your efforts are second to none.

Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links