Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone else into this? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone else into this?
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really really like going out to the supermarkets or fast food places and watching the feet of the girls who work there. Even retail places. Imagining how hard they work and how sweaty their feet must be. Also how I would to smell those athletic shoes or work boots. Anyone else? Actually done juat that?
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to smell the feet of girls like that, but often times I have been diverted into watching since some of the girls look so good. I don't really go some place with the intent of doing this, but I find myself compelled mid-trip whenever I see a suitable candidate for my eyeballs (and my pocketpool balls), Hee Hee! [Jerkoff] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend works in a famous chain of restaurants and her work shoes make her feet so smelly. She was so embarrassed about it before but now that she knows I love the smell, she actually wears the same socks for a week straight and teases me about how sweaty they are via text. Damn!
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife, sis-in-law, AND mother-in-law all work in retail jobs. I have had the opportunity to smell their shoes almost right after they've come off. Love the smell of hot feet that I get by putting my face in them.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife is a manager at retail store and is on her feet up to 8 hours a day. combine that with her bad back and many nights she comes home asking for me to take her boots off. of course even without a bad back, i would help so i could get her barefoot, but first i have to get through her sweaty feet. in an ironic turn of events, sweaty and smelly feet totally turn me off so i do my best to peel her wet socks off and keep from breathing until her feet are dry. but anyway, yes, there are nights you could almost wring the sweat out of her socks.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep my wife too.works in heels all day.i can't wait for her to get back.the scent is so strong that i just that it makes me shoot my load after a couple of pumps.

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footslave curtis
Board Regular
Member # 34732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslave curtis   Email footslave curtis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know i'm definitely into that! There's a women who works at the Mickey D's closest to me who has to be 6'6" or 6'7" and even though she's not that attractive i always find myself wondering how big her feet are and what it would take for her to let me sniff and tongue bathe them right after her shift ended.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never gone out just for that... But like you girls work shoes turn me on, especially when they wear flats no socks all day every day, they must have stinky feet.

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

My wife was friends with a blonde at Mickey D's. She wore skecher boots and I always wondered what they were like. Got my chance one day. Whoa! They had that smell we all know, when they have been sweaty for so long. Shocked me.
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, think about it sometimes, but I don't go outta my way to do so.

Was on a the train today and a slim asian chick sitting next row in front isle seat opposite mine facing away from me. She was wearing ballet flats, crossed her legs with the supporting leg of tip toes with that foot half out bearing her sweaty sole and an amazing arch. Her other leg was crossed the other way and just barely catching glimse of a dangle. Never-the-less good to see as summer is comming to a close and tryin' to catch alotta public peds before winter kicks in.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup
I love that.

I had a girl come over literally straight from work.Her feet stinked so bad and I was in Heaven lol.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSoles
Elite Trooper
Member # 44118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smelly feet are the best
Posts: 335 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is one Mexican resteraunt I like to go to...and there is one waitress there who is always on her feet...would love to get at her soles at the end of her shift...
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

There's a girl that works at my wife's job, in the pizza shop. I have always wanted to see what her feet would be like after a long hard day.
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smelling feet of those types of girls who work in such places would be awesome.

My favorite pair of feet of the people I know is the girl that cuts my hair. (Married, unfortunately). She looks like Mandy Moore. I've seen her feet many times, because she wears sandals even when it is cold at times. Sometimes she also wears flat shoes with no socks, and is on her feet up to 10-12 hours a day with all her clients in that hair cutting place. If I was her hubby/bf I would love to smell those close toe flat shoes, or her feet after being on them all day. I have no idea what shes into, because while shes nice, shes also very reserved, so I cant talk to her about that kind of thing.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links