Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Found a fellow foot fan in the office...kinda funny

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Found a fellow foot fan in the office...kinda funny
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I am bored as hell and decided to kill some time sharing this otherwise it is probably not worth of a post.

Anyways I was in my office and at my desk when I got a text from someone which lit up my iPhone. One of my coworkers happened to walk up to me to ask me a question just as this happened and he saw my phone which has a picture of wazsgurll as the home screen. This picture is one she or I have posted here as it shows her whole body but really emphasizes her feet.

My coworker goes whoaaa who is that. I kinda laugh and says girlfriend. He goes wow good job dude. Again I laugh and say thanks. Then he goes "you might think this is weird because someone like you probably doesn't even notice but her feet are sexy as hell".

That brought me to extreme laughter and thought it was awesome at the same time. I guess I found someone with something in common in my office. Thought it was cool he was willing to say it to my face after I had just told him it was my gf too. Bold move, but I loved it.

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great TRUE story. He certainly knows real beauty when he sees it! I LOVE that he was honest about his enjoyment of her amazingly sexy feet too!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sooooo you and Wazsgurl are still together then??

Great story btw [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story. Times have really changed for the better that two dudes can just talk about it in an office like it's nothing. When I was your age we had to go hide in dumpsters and use tin cans with strings between them to talk about pretty feet.

Much better nowadays.

Yours in relationship status confusion but hey, none of my business,
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like this story [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool story!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really bold move gutsy guy
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A long time ago a guy that worked for me made it no secret in a conversation about women on his feelings for women's feet to a group of guys. He was talking about how sexy it was when girls painted their toe nails and how good it felt around his dick. Then went to say he had a strong foot fetish. Didn't cause anyone to snicker either.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing isn't it what some guys will share in open conversation!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was bold, but also he did say it appropriately. Much like him I wouldn't openly say I have a foot fetish.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links