Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Fashionistas -- Week 2. Foot Fetish Hollywood, Centers of Attention. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: National Fashionistas -- Week 2. Foot Fetish Hollywood, Centers of Attention.
footfetish&martini
Major Player
Member # 34060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish&martini   Email footfetish&martini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although I voted for Tisdale over Candice, I do agree with DSW. I voted for Tisdale because although I like Candice's feet, I think Tisdale's are better. I find myself voting for Candice more often than not because her feet are still amazing to look at. The description Nusuth gave to describe what makes feet look good makes perfect sense because there's no other way around what he said. She's not my personal pick to win it all, but I feel she was a deserving girl to become champion.

She has amazing arches to feet, her toenails are well taken care of, and I bet she puts lotion on her feet every half hour to keep them looking nice.

It does sound like you think that her feet are among the ten worse in this contest. I think they are in the top ten.

Lea does have nice feet, I agree. I would be a fool not to put them in my mouth. But Candice's feet, to me, are better. Now if you want to make the case that Audrina has better feet, I'll pay closer attention to that because Audrina has the potential of getting rid of Candice, although she has yet to show that.

I know how you feel about Carmen Electra, but I let those comments slide because for some reason I can understand why you view them the way you do and I don't feel like getting into a war or words with anyone, especially you because you are a great contributor when it comes to celebrity feet. Even though I remain loyal to Carmen, even I can make case against her about why I think Candice has better feet than her. But I'll remain loyal to Carmen because she's the first celeb feet I loved.

I think Candice is special. I feel that there's nothing we can say to convince you otherwise because this contest gives people the opportunity to look for a new champion and the world will be boring if we all agreed on the same things all the time.

If Ashley beats Candice this week, the argument about Candice being voted on her looks above her ankles are gone because Ashley does not have a body like that.

Not looking for an argument, but I just wanted to say what my take on this was.

Carmen Electra Live On!

Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot fetish history
Member # 35202

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot fetish history   Email foot fetish history   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoy looking at Rosie's pictures very much. Her feet in those pictures are so hot that they give me the chills.

Unbelievably hot.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Millennium Wind
Board Regular
Member # 39525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Millennium Wind   Email Millennium Wind   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.imagebam.com/image/aa6f9d174700769

That pic right there was the only thing I needed to vote for Stacy over Munn. Her feet will be a force not to be messed with. I suggest that the rest of her division looks out.

Looks like we're just under 90 minutes from closing time and the match between Candice and Tisdale is too close to call. The next voters to come in here will have to make that decision for us, and it's making me feel uneasy.

quote:
Originally posted by foot fetish history:
I enjoy looking at Rosie's pictures very much. Her feet in those pictures are so hot that they give me the chills.

Unbelievably hot.

OH MY GOD, I see what you mean. The closeups are incredible. I've never seen anything like it before.

And if Audrina can hold on to this lead, then it will be a cause for a celebration. I think the closeup of Audrina's feet makes the guys more horny than those of Megan. Audrina should take this.

C'MON, AUDRINA!

Posts: 40 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this magic, or what? Tisdale pulls off another big win! Things are definitely change around here, and if that girl's name isn't Ashley Tisdale, then she's in big trouble.

A lot has happened this week, that I don't think National himself knows where to begin.

As far as what swman was saying earlier, I saw Irina's pictures when I voted, but not the Mendes and Miller. I thought National would've fixed it, but I guess he never caught on to that. For that match, I went with what I liked based on if someone had asked me to pick between the two based on what I've seen before from them. National probably slipped there.

But this week has been real crazy! Can't wait to read National's take on all of this later tonight.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

(The first number next to each name is for the number of wins. The second number stands for her losses. The third is for the number of ties. The last number is her winning percentage.)

American Female Class

Division I

Olivia Wilde 2-0-0-1.000
Selena Gomez 1-1-0-.500
Jessica Alba 0-2-0-.000
Lea Michelle 0-2-0-.000

Division II

Marisa Miller 2-0-0-1.000
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley 2-0-0-1.000
Joanna Krupa 1-1-0-.500
Olivia Munn 0-2-0-.000

Division III

Stacy Keibler 2-0-0-1.000
Carmen Electra 1-1-0-.500
Jessica Lowndes 1-1-0-.500
Kim Kardashian 1-1-0-.500

Division IV

Irina Shayk 2-0-0-1.000
Eva Longoria 1-1-0-.500
Miranda Kerr 1-1-0-.500
Jayde Nicole 0-2-0-.000

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Upton 2-0-0-1.000
Mila Kunis 2-0-0-1.000
Ashley Tisdale 1-1-0-.500
Jennifer Aniston 1-1-0-.500

Division II

Audrina Patridge 1-1-0-.500
Victoria Justice 1-1-0-.500
Katy Perry 0-2-0-.000
Nikki Reed 0-2-0-.000

Division III

Emmanuelle Chriqui 2-0-0-1.000
Anna Kournikova 1-1-0-.500
Candice Swanepoel 1-1-0-.500
Megan Fox 1-1-0-.500

Division IV

AnnaLynne McCord 1-1-0-.500
Carrie Underwood 1-1-0-.500
Eva Mendes 0-2-0-.000
Lucy Hale 0-2-0-.000

----

I cannot recall a time in where so much as happened over the course of one week to the point where it has made it difficult for me to decide which topic I want to discuss first. All of this has become quite chaotic. Even though battles have been won this week, rest assure that the war is far from over. The playoffs start in the first Wednesday of June, which is a thousand miles from where we are right now at the end of Week 2. This week has created new opening for new storylines to develop over the course of this season, it is going to take a long time before ordered is restored.

I love it when it's the atmosphere in here unravels to where these women now have to adjust to their original game plan and come up with a new strategy to attract more voters to vote for them in the up-coming weeks.

After doing some eenie-minnie-miney-moing, it has been decided that I will talk about the Megan Fox-Audrina Patridge match first.

----

AUDRINA TAKES A STAND

For Audrina, it feels that the playoffs have come much too early for her than it has for anyone else because of what she had to go through in the first couple of weeks of this season. It's a huge task to ask for anyone to beat Candice Swanepoel and Megan Fox in back-to-back weeks. Audrina knew that the least she can go is win against one of them and lose to the other. She knew that she could not afford to lose to both of them, especially since those matches came in consecutive weeks.

It's usually not a big deal to start the season 0-2 because there's still a lot of matches to go before we get to June. In this case, however, starting the season 0-2 against those two women would've felt as if her record was actually 0-5.

Audrina has one of the toughest schedules in the entire contest. Starting with two losses, and then looking forward to what she has ahead after that, would've been something that she wouldn't have looked forward to because knowing what Candice and Megan have done in the NFC before, would make Audrina lose confidence in herself, even though she, too, has been a top-level contestant.

There are only few women in this contest right now who could survive an onslaught on Candice and Megan in back to back weeks. Audrina is one of them. If you are an Audrina fan, you can count your blessings that she dodged a missile here because things could've been a lot worse. All Audrina ever asked out of her fans is to stick by her through thick and thin.

Audrina was in danger of developing a knack of building a pretty sizable lead before squandering it during the final stretch of the match. Against Megan Fox, everyone was holding their breath to see if another collapse was in store.

Audrina understands that accomplished women like Megan Fox will not take things lying down, so she knew that Megan was going to make some sort of comeback in the last moments of the match.

To show the world that Audrina can hold off a threat like Megan before the match finishes, is a message that she is still someone who should represent the NFC and to remind everyone in there that they have company.

The Audrina-Megan feud is another compelling story to see unfold in front of your eyes because even though it is intense like the rivalry between Carmen and Kim, this feud is different because even though they don't see each other as often for not being in the same divisions, each time they do meet up becomes nerve wrecking because a spot of the playoffs is at stake of a spot to advance in to a further round of the playoffs is on the line.

Audrina is the second woman behind Candice to have a winning record against Megan.

For Megan, as the Villainess of this contest, you can be sure of one thing. Sooner or later, that clock is going to strike twelve. And when it does, we all know who will be wearing the wicked step mother's outfit. And that lady has a long memory, and she will be stewing over this waiting to inject her poison when revenge presents itself to her.

For Audrina, it is time to take a deep breath because this win could very well be the one that saves her season.

----

THE SWIMSUIT ISSUE TRADITION

This is the third time in our five years together that we had a girl in this contest as a rookie who then graced the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. This year, it's Kate Upton. Last year, it was Irina Shayk. The first time it happened was back in the first season of this contest when it was Marisa Miller who was put on the cover.

This is going to be a new tradition of the Fashionistas to see if I can bring models in to the contest as rookies and see if they become the new "It" Girl in world of modeling. We are three for five in this category, with the last two coming in consecutive years. The first time it happened with Marisa, it never crossed my mind to try to see if I can find other models who can grace that cover. Now that it has happened this year and the year before that, I now have a better reason to keep SuperModels becoming a part of the Fashionista family and give us something new and intriguing to talk about. Irina has provided the spark for this last year and now Kate Upton has taken it to a level that gives this contest more publicity and provide new twists to how things will play out throughout the course of the year.

Of the 215 supermodels who have appeared in that issue, 19 of them have went on to the big screen, including the most recent model in Kate Upton. She was in the movie Tower Heist, and she will be in another movie scheduled to be released in a couple of months from now.

Kate Upton provided us with material that made for most of the discussion focusing on her. The rise of Kate Upton now makes Division I of the NFC that much more interesting than it did at this time last week. First, the buzz that Mila Kunis was going to win her division just by walking across the finish line seemed like a foregone conclusion in the eyes of many. Now she need to start sprinting because Kate Upton has caught the world and this contest on fire, Jennifer Aniston made things a bit interesting this week with that photo that appeared in the latest issue of GQ magazine. But the big reason why Mila needs to stop taking these women for granted is because of what happened this week in another match involving her division rival who wasn't even in the main even this week.

----

TISDALE PUTS THE WORLD ON NOTICE ... AGAIN!

Ashley Tisdale became a story last year that made last year's contest the most entertaining ever. In some ways, it can be argued that she single-handedly provided the most spark and intrigue that has never been a part of this contest before. So much so, that I thanked her for having us go on such a wide and exhilarating ride from the moment it started to the moment it ended.

Tonight marks EXACTLY 365 days of when it all started, ladies and gentlemen. It was Week 2 in last year's contest when Tisdale faced Kim Kardashian who was the defending world champion. On the night of February 18, 2010, Tisdale made the shot that was heard 'round the world by pulling off the biggest upset in Fashionistas history. That win marked the first time that someone who had won less than 25 percent of her matches defeated someone who had won at least 87 1/2 percent of her matches (this applies only to women who participated in at least 10 career matches).

Then for Tisdale people wanted to see if that win was a fluke. As the season went along, and as she kept winning here and there, she became the must-see every week because everyone wanted to see if she could keep this up.

After a bad rookie season, I brought her back because I felt her feet were extremely underappreciated and I felt that that was one of the biggest flukes I have ever seen. I didn't want her leaving this contest feeling so disrespected, so I brought her back in here for a second chance. Ashley was responsible for making this contest the most fun than it had ever been. Along the way, she defeated girls like Jessica Lowndes, Victoria Justice and she was officially responsible for putting an end to any hope Katy Perry had of making the playoffs in Week 16.

In the playoffs, as the Number 4 seed, she blew out Megan Fox in the first round, and then put on what was to become one of the most classic matches in the history of EVERY foot celebrity contest that has been ran by someone who was not me. At another time, I'll explain what happened in that match between herself and Audrina Patridge to those who had not seen it.

But now, 365 days after than Kim Kardashian win, she pulls off another upset. When McCord made good work of Ashley last week, and after Candice made good work of Audrina at the same time, everything pointed to the notion that Tisdale's 15 minutes of fame were done and that Candice would make easy work of Tisdale.

Candice defeated Ashley to start the season last year. But that will never be the match that people will remember most involving those two. This match had Ashley defeating the woman who is The Face of this contest in Candice Swanepoel. And like last year with Kim, Candice is the defending world champion. Kim's season suffered because of that loss, and now the world will tune in to see if Candice will fall under the same curse.

Ashley could turn this contest upside down like she did last year. For Candice, she we will see if she's the one who will be turned upside down at the expense of that.

With that win, Tisdale has put Aniston, Kate Upton and Mila Kunis on notice.

For Candice, as the Official Symbol of the NFC and The Face of the Fashionistas, she walks off in to the sunset all alone, with her head down as the world cheers for Ashley's celebration, uncertain and for genuine paranoia that she could never be the same again.

Just look at what it did to Kim last year.

----

MY APOLOGIES

Before I go, let me just apologize to those who did not see the pictures of Miller, Mendes and Shayk. If you go back to where you click on the button to see how the matches are going, you will see a note saying that I had edited something at such and such date and time. I was editing somethings I said and some of the pictures I had posted. I had Irina's gallery up there, but then accidentally erased hers and didn't realize it. With the other two, I simply forgot to put those in there to begin with. By the time I read swman's comment about it when I came home from work on Friday night, that was the first time I realized it. By that time, I figured that was going to be no use to then insert their galleries because the polls were almost set to close.

I vow not to let this mistake happen ever again.

----

There are so many things I want to talk about but I'll leave it here for this week.

If you thought this week was something, wait until you see the matches next week.

-- National

[ February 23, 2013, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DSW: i dont have to dig up any pics of her feet in compromising positions. her toes are bent in all her pics. she has classic mallet toe. google it. her third toe has an almost 90° bend in it and there's nothing that can make it look that way unless it just does look that way.

and just to let everyone know.. i say this stuff and bring it all up just to get some discussions going. dont get me wrong, i am not a fan of candice's feet, but i do completely appreciate and respect everyone's preferences.. even if they are wrong [Laugh] no offense taken and no offense intended in any of my comments.

which reminds me, i wonder whatever happened to that paris-ite lover guy. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You and I can go around in circles here all year and debate about Candice, which I don't mind doing because the pictures I'm seeing in here shows me just how ugly they're not. But I understand that for every ten guys who like a certain girl's feet, there will always be that one guy who think's they're overrated. For example, last year someone kept making comments about how he felt that Victoria Justice was overrated when it came to just about anything, including her feet.

Just for the record, if it came down to Candice and Megan's feet, I'd choose Megan's. But to read your comments on Candice just blows me away! Not that they're COMPLETELY wrong, but I feel that you're wrong about her for the most part.

I never thought there would be a time where I would strongly disagree with you when it comes to your comments in this contest. But I guess there's a first for everything.

And please, when you talk about Candice, Paris' name should not be even mentioned in the same conversation unless they're facing each other. Other than that, one of them has nothing to do with the other. Especially when it comes to feet.

And I do understand that your comments are meant to stir things up just liven the discussions. Nothing wrong with that.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links