Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My friend's black flats

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My friend's black flats
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So a few years ago, I worked with my friend for a wireless carrier. She was about 5'3, average weight, nice rack, and size 7.5 feet. She was Dominican, she had some pretty feet, nice tan complexion. Ever since I started working with her, I always wondered about her feet. She did not know I had a foot fetish. One time, she started talking about how she got a pedicure and whatnot. "Perfect" I thought. I asked her to let me see it. It was the winter time, so she was wearing black flats with socks. She reached down, removed her socks and showed me her feet with her pink polish. Man, I was so excited, I finally got to see some feet during the winter. As the weather started to get good, she started wearing these black flats pretty much every work shift. During work, I would be so distracted and so turned on because as she was seated at her register, should dangle her feet from the flats, continually slip her feet in and out of the shoes, scrunching her feet, and slapping them on her feet. Just thinking about it now is getting me excited. Every time I came to work, I looked forward to seeing her feet at some point during my work shift. I swear that I could smell her feet as she did that as I stood at my terminal immediately to the left of her. I always wondered how the shoes smelled because she wore them without socks. Little did I know that my chance would eventually come. During the summer time, I was talking to her best friend, and her best friend had left a curling iron at her house. Her BFF was at my house and needed the curling iron and had asked me to go get it. As I was not working that day, I went to get her house keys and proceeded to her house. Although she had a boyfriend, they had separated and she moved into her own place. I was so excited because I knew I would have access to all her shoes for my pleasure. I entered the apartment and proceeded to her room. I looked around and I found the black flats in a corner of the room. My heart beat so fast, I was so excited because I knew that a few feet separated me from finding out what I always wondered. So I made my way to the shoes, picked one up and put it to my nose. Let me tell you, the smell was so intoxicating. It smelled so bad, but at the same time it smelled so good. Immediately the blood rushed to my dick. I continued to take whiffs of the shoes and I started to jerk off right in her room. To this day I hope she didn't have cameras in her room or anything. It didn't take long before I came right on her carpeted floor. As her floor was carpeted, I quickly rubbed the stain with shoe, to try to get rid of the evidence. I took painstaking care to put the shoes back exactly where I had found them. Next, I went into her closet and proceeded to smell some of her heels and other shoes to see if I could find other shoes that were equally redolent. I did find a pair of fuzzy slippers that were not as strong as the fuzzy slippers but had a nice smell to them too. I took a few whiffs of those. I couldn't stay any longer because her friend was waiting for me at my house so I grabbed the curling iron and left. To this day, I dont think she ever knows I did that because if she knew, I would have been dead. She also had these brown flats that she began to wear pretty often but I never got to find out about those because she had moved back in with her boyfriend.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sis-in-law works at a bank and wears black flats. I have had the oportunity to smell them a few times and they had that sweaty corn chip kinda odor. She wears them with black socks now to minimalize the smell I think.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome.i always find that the suspense and the nervousness of getting cought makes you shoot a satisfying mother load of cream.it feels like you had it for real.and your heart races.best feeling.well done.i would have done the same.i have though.....

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abv.avg.joe.
Loyal Member
Member # 40655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abv.avg.joe.   Email abv.avg.joe.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These girls I knew when I was is hot, humid, Florida...

We were going out somewhere & They left their flip flops in my place. Oh my effing god! Those things were so ripe! No way I could smother them during a 4 floor elevator ride [Cry]

--------------------
I like cute girls who wear thong sandals all the time!

Posts: 72 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@just i would smell those all the time youre lucky....my friend is in ohio now. i lve in boston.

@peter you dont know how many times i would sit ther at work and lust over her feet. When I got to smell those, it was like heaven. After I busted I got such a huge headache, it was the funniest thing

@adv so so lucky

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by peterjohn:
Awesome.i always find that the suspense and the nervousness of getting cought makes you shoot a satisfying mother load of cream.it feels like you had it for real.and your heart races.best feeling.well done.i would have done the same.i have though.....

adrenaline rush!!!

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links