Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Need some ideas guys!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need some ideas guys!
lovedemsoles
Board Regular
Member # 44417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovedemsoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a new member, but I've been a lurker for quite some time. I'm on a computer that is used by my girlfriend and various guests that come through here. I would be super ashamed if any of them stumbled upon the sites that I browse. I'm always scared of leaving behind some kind of evidence by mistake, but I digress.

I am now a member because my girlfriend has recently accepted my foot fetish, and now indulges me pretty much any time I want. She asked just how common my fetish was and I told her... "Ohh you have NO idea." Jokingly, I told her she'd make some serious cash off her feet alone. She took it totally serious and asked me to prove it. So I showed her various clips4sale stores and this forum... Needless to say, she was astonished by the content, and now wants a piece of the pie.

We're starting to build our C4S store, and I need some ideas for some clips to get started.

Now, myself? I'm a HUGE fan of stinky feet, and soles. Not much else. Considering that, the creativity just isn't there, so I want you guys to chime in.

What do you guys favor? Dangling? Foot Sniffing? Taunting? Just Soles? Pantyhose? Fill me in guys, because her motivation is at an all-time high and she is extremely intrigued by the thought of being a foot model.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's never enough bondage and tickling to satisfy me!
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE any girl/girl action. It would be great if one girl dominated the other and forced her to smell her stinky feet, and force her to worship them. There are tons of foot fetish clip stores, but very, very few do fem/fem domination. Is there another girl that would do this with her? You have to offer something different to be successful, two girls wrestling and the winner dominates the loser with her smelly feet would be very hot! GOOD LUCK!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My suggestion for starting out since she is new to the FF idea, would be for her to start out with the basics until she gets more comfotable with posing her feet.

Start with simple foot posing...perhaps different clips that showcase specific aspects of her feet, like her toes, soles of course, arches, sole scrunching and the like. Heel playing...such as dangling, heel popping, changing into different heels and so on.

Although it's not my thing, she could also do the food playing aspect too...stepping on fruit and cake seems to be popular and other areas like that.

Once she gets more comfortable in her technique and she discovers what she likes and does not, then suggest trying other avenues of showing off her feet.

I hope you both have a lot of fun with this, and I wish you good luck.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovedemsoles
Board Regular
Member # 44417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovedemsoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the input guys. This is really helping. Unfortunately, I'm not able to do girl/girl. But We've already made some clips where she's forcing me to smell her stinky feet.

As for the tickling, her feet aren't ticklish at all. In fact, she loves to have her feet tickled because it's such a sensual feeling for her. I do it usually as she falls asleep. I would hate to have her "fake" the reaction of being tickled, so it looks like that's out.

Any more guys? Please chime in, it really helps.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like jerk off instructions. Having a women tell me how to jerk off to her feet is really a turn on.
Posts: 427 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Make lots of handjobs clips while you smell her feet. I love those clips and frankly, there aren't enough out there. Figure out different poses/ways to do that and keep recording! P.S, wheres the clips you currently made? :?
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are her feet pretty? High arches? Long toes? Wrinkled soles? Big feet? Small feet? What characteristics do her feet have? Whatever attribute her feet have are what should be played up when she models them.

For instance. High arched feet: dangling, floor points, high heels

Long toes: grabbing stuff, wiggling them, putting things in between them. Open toed shoes

If you posted pics I'm sure you'll garner more buzz and excitement. If they are truly model worthy, as in rare one of a kind feet you'll generate alot of buzz. If they're average afraid she'll get lost in the lot of girls thy have average feet.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Are her feet pretty? High arches? Long toes? Wrinkled soles? Big feet? Small feet? What characteristics do her feet have? Whatever attribute her feet have are what should be played up when she models them.

Long toes: grabbing stuff, wiggling them, putting things in between them. Open toed shoes

If you posted pics I'm sure you'll garner more buzz and excitement. If they are truly model worthy, as in rare one of a kind feet you'll generate alot of buzz. If they're average afraid she'll get lost in the lot of girls thy have average feet.

GQ

But not if he can make content nobody else has or has in bundles. 2 issues I find with clip sites. A.) they have too much of what I don't like B.) they have too much of EVERYTHING and not enough of what I do like.
Then again, I don't live in a perfect world [Laugh]

Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Oh, and so in conclusion of my last post. Find something YOU like to shoot and stick with it. Don't try to cater to too many different people or styles and in the end do I need to keep checking back your site to see if a new clip of something I like has been made? That gets old quick.
lovedemsoles
Board Regular
Member # 44417

Great wrinkles, slightly wide foot, toes are straight and symmetrical from pinky to big toe. They're awesome, to me anyway. I'll get to posting some pics soon. There are a few preview clips on my C4S site, but am I even allowed to post a link here? I'll have to review the forum rules.

Thanks for the tip LovelyLadies.

Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LovelyLadies:
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:

GQ

But not if he can make content nobody else has or has in bundles. 2 issues I find with clip sites. A.) they have too much of what I don't like B.) they have too much of EVERYTHING and not enough of what I do like.
Then again, I don't live in a perfect world [Laugh]

Sure he can cater to a niche..say (random) "toe nail clipping". Not common. And i'm sure someone out there likes it. But enough to get people to buy? Not so sure. But! If her feet were amazing like Tina Marie, a true foot model i'd buy anything she made. Those other stores all do the same thing because it sells. They don't do the niche stuff because it doesn't sell. A good foot model will be able to sell anything though. Few women have the feet for it.

An example of great feet IMHO:
(http://web.archive.org/web/20080129144414/http://www.tinasprettypiggies.com/photos.html)

years after her site closed down we still chat about her.

I will say though that the foot models that interact with the foot community the most and seem genuine about their appreciation for the foot community and the fetish will do much better even if they were'nt made for foot modeling.

GQ

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovedemsoles
Board Regular
Member # 44417

Here's the store guys.

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/48139

Unfortunately, due to the limited amount of clips, I can't remove the Gizmo Card restriction. There are some images and video previews there. Feel free to browse, but be warned that there will be clips made to cater to different niches, not just foot fetishes.

Please keep the comments coming. We'll definitely need some ideas to continue shooting.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links