Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I'm meeting up with this girl. Ideas?!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm meeting up with this girl. Ideas?!
Holiday Girls Feet
Major Player
Member # 44418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Holiday Girls Feet   Email Holiday Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok hey guys,

Basically, I joined an online dating site about 2 days ago, and already I've meet a fairly attractive 21-year-old young lady who thinks I'm hot (I'm 18 by the way).

She seems very keen to meet up, and we spoke on the phone and stuff and she even sent me a few dirty pics (lol)!

I admitted to her that I have a foot fetish, and she told me she finds it sexy, and I managed to convince her into making a short film together when we meet up.

I've never made a film before, but has anyone got any suggestions as to what to do/include? Any advice would be great, thanks. [Smile]

Posts: 117 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_luvin
Board Regular
Member # 14351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_luvin   Email foot_luvin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, make it all about her, and making her happy and please her. then she will want more
Posts: 47 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this sounds amazing...but is it for sure the right thing to do on a first meeting? If your not sure about what to do or going to feel really nervous maybe you should get comfortable with her and enjoy her feet. Then you could think about recording these wonderful memories [Wink]
Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do alot of lickin and sniffin! can't beat it! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaspianTiger
Board Regular
Member # 44139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaspianTiger   Email CaspianTiger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ Holiday Girls Feet: I'm anxious to hear how this went! Let us know, hey?
Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't ask her do to much, at least until you get to know her better. Just have her pose barefooted.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links