Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Calling All Webmasters take a look... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Calling All Webmasters take a look...
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 4 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
web page

I just came across this "blog" somewhere in the Latin states I guess, who is re-watermarking everyone's photos with his watermark. I've seen Soles of Silk, VirginPinksoles,California BeachFeet,Soleru's AllYouCanFeet.com and my own stuff so far on this site. Scroll down to the photo strip and where it says "View More Photos" button. I know this may be the wrong section for this, but it needs to be seen. It can moved if you need to move it. I think he needs to get a few e-mails from some concerned webmasters on propety rights, despite his little "copywrite" statement on the bottom, I'm pretty sure photoshopping your own watermark over the owners' is illegal. [Violent] [Nut Kick]

[ February 17, 2012, 03:18 AM: Message edited by: Wrinklesguy ]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleru
All Pro Poster
Member # 6873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleru   Author's Homepage   Email soleru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

thanks for the information. Some people don't care about the work of others. Posting pics illegally happens, but re-watermarking is kind of criminal.
It's not easy to contact the fotolog guys, so I sent a mail to the webmaster webmaster@hi-media.com. Let's see what happens.

Greetings

Holger

--------------------
 -

Posts: 650 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, what a sleazy thing to do. Hopefully he gets taken down.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is my pet peeve. Most web masters spend so much time, money an effort on their sites, that to have people swoop in and just steal their work is infuriating. It's no wonder that some many sites go under all the time, which is really sad.

Anyways, that person posting is from Brazil, and even though I don't speak Portuguese, I do speak Spanish, and I gave him a piece of my mind, in translated Portuguese and English. Below is what I wrote:

You're stealing other people's work! Those images you have up belong to other web sites, and putting your own watermark over theirs, is not only illegal, it's sleazy and unethical. Please remove all content at once, or you'll be reported!

[Mad]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I am surprised Patrick hasn't mentioned anything yet, maybe he is in shock lol. Most of the pics that guy has up are SOS pics with a new watermark. Totally Unbelievable..despite his little disclaimer of "third party" photos doesn't mean he can re-watermark them.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
Yeah, I am surprised Patrick hasn't mentioned anything yet, maybe he is in shock lol. Most of the pics that guy has up are SOS pics with a new watermark. Totally Unbelievable..despite his little disclaimer of "third party" photos doesn't mean he can re-watermark them.

Patrick just got home from work and saw this. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. While I am forever letting people post some free samples of my stuff on their blogs (pretty much what I am already contributing to Wu's or Twitter posts), it does irk me that they cover all the copyright stamps. I mean, c'mon.

I did send the hosting company listed at the bottom of the site an email and listed all the sites you've listed as being ripped off and asking them to remove that owner's content. See what happens as I too only speak English. Could always write what I want said in English on my iPad and select their language and send that. I'm sure it will be broken language, but they might get the point.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Pat, and yea I hope Collegefeet and Calibeachfeet as well get the memo and send in their complaints about this. Keep me/us informed if you would please.

--------------------
 -

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think some might be from Scandinavian feet as well.
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Millennium Wind
Board Regular
Member # 39525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Millennium Wind   Email Millennium Wind   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For as long as there are cops, there will always be criminals. The same applies here. For as long as there are foot sites, there will always be someone who will become shady and steal from the original source. This will never, ever stop.

But give thanks to the webmasters who continue on with their work, regardless. There are still those who won't stoop to those shady levels and their work are intended for us.

Thanks for the dedication to keep on.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Millennium Wind:
For as long as there are cops, there will always be criminals. The same applies here. For as long as there are foot sites, there will always be someone who will become shady and steal from the original source. This will never, ever stop.

But give thanks to the webmasters who continue on with their work, regardless. There are still those who won't stoop to those shady levels and their work are intended for us.

Thanks for the dedication to keep on.

It's not that they are "stealing" material...since those photos are readily available if one buys a membership to any of these sites. It's the fact they are breaking copyright laws by photoshopping out our watermarks and putting their own over the tops of them. His blog will get taken down one way or another. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for your vigilance and looking out for the rest of us. These kind of actions cannot be tolerated and must be brought to an end immediately!

That copyright pirate is lucky that he lives in Brazil, because if he were in my country, I'd challenge him to a fair fight on a busy street and I'd use my fists and big belly to make a spectacle of his sorry ass, like in a bullfight!

Please continue to report any unauthorized publications so that we may take the necessary actions to squelch these online troublemakers!

[ February 18, 2012, 06:47 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

lol no need to worry about anything, this guy was aiming his crosshairs at mainstream websites...but you're right he'll get shut down with a little vigilance.

--------------------
 -

tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somebody needs to shut him down quickly!!!! I am a fan of most of the footsites here, and to see this disgusts me!!!! I pay hard earned money to support these sites and you have idiots in brazil to daringly do this!!! The friggin nerve!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No response as of yet. Probably won't see one, to be honest.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

legal action next?

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links