Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » SNL-Sleigh Bells

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SNL-Sleigh Bells
abv.avg.joe.
Loyal Member
Member # 40655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abv.avg.joe.   Email abv.avg.joe.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn that girl is hot!

I fell in love when they came out last year.

I thought something was up with the infinity guitars vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fheYx_ZPU18

but...

Tonight she was wearing those white Keds.

Why are those so effing cute?

You just want to sniff them while laying some pipe down. Ankles on your shoulders whilst pumping away!

Hopefully we might see some little punker chicks trying to flaunt those instead of some boring ballet flats. Kind of like I witnessed this week. I had some court issues to deal with, and I saw this mom & daughter. Mom was not pretty, except for her high heeled thongs and purple pedi. Nice feet for a late 50 woman. Daughter was punked out with black stockings & ballet flats. Very lame in my opinion but some of y'all would have dug it.

Point of the post: Does anyone else like the Keds, & if so, did you see Sleigh Bells?

I can only imagine the thrill if she was squishing my cum between her toes while performing in her Keds.

--------------------
I like cute girls who wear thong sandals all the time!

Posts: 72 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one of my fav bands right now
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koto
Major Player
Member # 43544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Koto   Author's Homepage   Email Koto   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PublicName:
one of my fav bands right now

me too

--------------------
 -

Posts: 223 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
chic is cute! music is dreadful...

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
chic is cute! music is dreadful...

My thoughts exactly

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i caught them on SNL last week too and both my wife and i didnt get it. yes, i thought she was really cute but the music was mixed horribly and the keds killed it for me. i did see a little write up in a recent maxim tho and i might give their music another chance. in the meantime i will definitely be on the look out for some foot pics. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it too, the keds with no socks totally rocks it. I think joe said it best.
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links