Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » rapper plies has a foot contest (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: rapper plies has a foot contest
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rapper plies recently had a "show me your footgame" contest where he asked all his female followers to show him there feet.
im not sure what he gave the winner but i just found it funny how when someone who i guess is famous to them asked to see it women jump at the chance for this.
he has over 300,000 followers on twitter so you can imagine how many chicks sent him pics of there own feet.
the fact is many of them were bragging about it and how they have pretty feet and stuff like that. in which i saw of of the pics and some of them were correct while others were not lol.

anyways i already know if that was a not so popular male saying that he would barely get any responses lol.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never heard of the guy, but then again I think pretty much all rap music is shit.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there a link?

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea man u need to get a link to this.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here is the link https://twitter.com/plies
the bad news is your gonna have to scroll down his page all the way from todays date down till feb 10th i think is when he had it!
you will see he retweeted the pics the girls were sending to him.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i scrolled all the way down, but this thread is a waste of time for a soles lover. not knockin your style, just adding a warning for anyone curious!

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by edelbrock:
i scrolled all the way down, but this thread is a waste of time for a soles lover. not knockin your style, just adding a warning for anyone curious!

Thank goodness alot of us can also appreciate the tops and toes.

Anyway, this is a very interesting find.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footexhibit:
anyways i already know if that was a not so popular male saying that he would barely get any responses lol.

ain't that the truth [Cry]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is anyone surprised? Unless the guy has something attractive, whether physical, wealth wise, fame wise, etc. you'll have to wow the girl like normal and not just expect them to throw themselves at you. Girls aren't like guys and just randomly send dick shots across the internet for all to see.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, he talks about toes all the time.

"come over here and I'll rub your fat toes"

Or

"put that pedicure on my chest"

He like toes like us all. Maybe he's a poster...

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonsniffer92
Major Player
Member # 43146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonsniffer92     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see another famous person being shameless about it. Hopefully we all can be like that someday
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I follow plies on twitter and I was so happy when I saw that contest. There were a couple of pretty feet on there. I hit up a couple of those girls about their feet [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny. The guy has thousands of followers....yet had 20 girls send in pics. It's still a fringe thing.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His grammar hurt my head too much to care [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phatburger II
Board Regular
Member # 42499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phatburger II   Email phatburger II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't really go for Plies records either, but i give him props for contributing to the world of footmen. Ludacris, Pharell, and Damon Dash are other respected (and talented) rappers/businessmen with foot fetishes too.
Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links