Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Awkward Situations Related to Our Fetish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Awkward Situations Related to Our Fetish
toesuckerforever
Loyal Member
Member # 21311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckerforever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey foot fam!

Don't know if a topic like this has been posted or not, but I was wondering if anyone's foot fetish has put them in a really awkward situation; as in with your family, peers, children, wife/gf, friends, etc. (especially if they are completely unaware of your fetish)

I'd love to hear everyone's stories below!

[Big Grin]

Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss_Stellas_SHP
Loyal Member
Member # 43371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss_Stellas_SHP   Author's Homepage   Email Miss_Stellas_SHP   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband cannot stand to be around when conversation comes up about feet or shoes because it makes his fetish go crazy, and my friend, she often talks about her feet and her shoes, so I, beaing the evil woman I am, just add to it and make him feel more awkward.

Just one of many things that I love seeing happen when my husband is around feet ot shoes...

Posts: 50 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been in far more awkward foot fetish scenarios with complete female strangers than with family, peers, children, & friends persay.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This awkward situation happened to me about 9 years ago. My sister's best friend was over at our house and was wearing flip flops (it was summer). She had long toes and black-painted toenails.

I couldn't help but take a few glances at them, but my sister caught me out of the corner of her eye. She asked me after her friend had left: "Why were you staring at her feet, are you obsessed with them?!"
My face went red and didnt say much to that!!! [Big Grin] But it was quite embarrasing at the time!

P.S. It's good to be back on the forum after a long hiatus! I will be back more often, I promise! [Smile]

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea around December I let my boy check out my new phone and he "somehow" went to the gallery section on my phone and found all my foot pics from my website.. He asked "Man why you got all these pictures of feet" LOL.. I played it off and told him those were my girls feet and he just kind of scrugged it off.. I'm at that age(25) where I really don't care who knows about my fetish anymore

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this happened at work one day, this girl in the office who sometimes walks around barefoot in the summertime saw me staring at her feet, she said something like hey you like my feet? i just laughed it off and left it at that, the thing is her feet are not that attractive in fact i don't like them at all, but they are women's feet and i have to look.
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was worse before I told my wife about my fetish- but seeing and hearing foot stuff (massaging, kissing, or talk about guys liking feet) while watching tv or a movie with my wife. Though she has known about my fetish for years now and her feet play an active part in our sex lives she's never been one to comment or discuss it much (only at certain times it seems). So I never really know what she's thinking when foot scenes appear in media.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find it gets awkard when someone brings up the topic of feet(cold,stinky,polish choice,sore feet etc) and my wife is standing beside me. I have to act nonchalant about it but deep down I'm begging to offer input [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I once left my laptop open with my "foot folder" up on the screen as I left my room. My nosy sister went in, saw it, and announced to my other sister what I had. At this point, my foot fetish was not a secret to either of them, but my stash was.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About a year ago, my then 10 year old girl as me out loud " Daddy why do you have pictures of feet in your computer"

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Stellas_SHP:
My husband cannot stand to be around when conversation comes up about feet or shoes because it makes his fetish go crazy, and my friend, she often talks about her feet and her shoes, so I, beaing the evil woman I am, just add to it and make him feel more awkward.

Just one of many things that I love seeing happen when my husband is around feet ot shoes...

WOW!! that is sexy of you Miss Stella, what a tease.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was a teenager I can remember my sister having friends over to spend the night. One of the girls who is actually our cousin made a comment right out to me, "Why are you always looking down at our feet?"

One time another one of her friends said, "When you die I bet you'll have a foot shaped tombstone."

Guessing I was pretty much "Captain Obvious" back in those days.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
When I was a teenager I can remember my sister having friends over to spend the night. One of the girls who is actually our cousin made a comment right out to me, "Why are you always looking down at our feet?"

One time another one of her friends said, "When you die I bet you'll have a foot shaped tombstone."

Guessing I was pretty much "Captain Obvious" back in those days.

LMAO @ "foot shaped tombstone". She was a clever one for that. Now that gets me thinking...........

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links