Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is one pair enough? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is one pair enough?
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is one pair enough? I'm currently in a committed relationship and I find myself searching for more pics and buying more content than I ever did as a single guy....even though I have more sex(in quantity) than I did as a single guy. As a single guy though there were always new women even if getting laid was never consistent.

Anyway...is one pair enough for you? Do you find yourself spending MORE on foot content as a committed guy than you did as a single guy?

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQ - 1 pair isn't enough...

Not sure how long you are in the relationship...but sex drops off as well as the years go by with a committed partner...

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you truly live her, then yes.

But buying content is better than actually doing stuff with other women...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, one pair is not enough. All I can say is thank God for the internet.
Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far as looking at, appreciating or lusting over - no. I've never touched another woman's feet other than my wife's. I thought it would drop off after I divulged my fetish to her and actually started to do stuff with her feet but it didn't.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One pair is not enough. That is why forums like this one are so awesome. It adds variety, newness, and excitement to what you have.
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I disagree with most previous posters. Yes, one pair is enough if you find the right pair and woman to go along with them.

I still look and order content because I am insatiable and my wife just can't keep up. But I really have no interest in getting other 'real life' foot play. Not only do I love the physical appearance of her feet, but over time she has learned exactly how I like the foot play. Even so, things still seem to be getting better and better.

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not Enough! Lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One pair is never enough and my wife understand because after two fail marriages. The wife I told her the truth about how I just love women feet. I can bring them home or go to their place anytime. [Kiss]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It really depends on what you're after. I personally love women who's feet are 10+ in size. Something about their long toes and soles that has me wrapped around their toes and have complete control of me. You don't know what you like or want until you see it. The unfortunate part is that what you end up loving someone else's feet who is already taken. The fortunate part is that they allow us to photograph them and have the rest of the world enjoy them.

I do agree that one pair is never enough until you find the right one and all of the sudden you're not looking anymore. It's like true love with a person, but in this case it's feet. Not sure if that makes sense but hope that helps.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one pair is never enough, get's old really quick. being single is one of the best things about life, to me at least.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One pair is never enough and one woman is never enough either. We're designed to want everything.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in the same situation and finding one pair is not enough... wanting/needing variety...

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never. I'm still always looking for more!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oldschooler
Loyal Member
Member # 24542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oldschooler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looking is not the same as touching. We are men. We are hunters. Websites satisfy our inner "hunter" or as I explained to my wife, my "inner monkey"

It is natural, healthy and human to keep looking.

In fact, I show my wife the pics that turn me on and in return I have her join sites with hot guys that she likes to look at. It is not normal to expect her not be a human and enjoy looking at attractive men. Just the same, it is not normal to expect you not to enjoy looking at what turns you on.

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links