Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Things people with foot fetishes say...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Things people with foot fetishes say...
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I noticed on YouTube there are a lot of funny videos out there. I used the word Things on the subject line, but on YouTube, it's $#!T People Say, whether it be from New York, from Florida, etc. Made me think, what is $#!% People with Foot Fetishes say? I'll start, because I've said these...

Is your pedicure the same color as your manicure?
Ouch, must me tough walking around in those heels all day?
You even get pedicures in the winter?
I am good at giving massages, but I've been told I give really good foot massages.
I don't know why but for some reason I really find women's feet to be attractive.

Would like to hear others. The ones online were funny, so wondered what are common things we say.

Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm..the most recent one I used was; " nice manicure, I bet your toes look nice too" [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Tha'ts so stupid!"
(Posted by people who don't understand us!)

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chillstatus
Loyal Member
Member # 41089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chillstatus   Email chillstatus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it ur hands look that pretty, ur feet MUST be beauiful....

--------------------
...just tell me to put those toes in my mouth baby!....

Posts: 67 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chillstatus
Loyal Member
Member # 41089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chillstatus   Email chillstatus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i give pedis....(got to be a winner) every woman loves pedis..

--------------------

Posts: 67 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's ironic. As shy as I was in HS, I used to shamelessly say to girls I was comfortable with on days they wore opened toed shoes 'You have beautiful toes.' and they never suspected anything.(not openly anyway.) But now, I am extra careful. I was on two first dates last year and I almost got nailed. I said to one as we sat in a bar chilling out on a couch after she said her feet were killing her 'do you want a foot massage?' and she horridly aid 'Are you a foot guy?' and then on another date, hanging out with a girl in her house as she wore pajamas so long they covered her feet, I said to her 'Are your feet cold?' and SHE asked me too horidly 'Why? Do you have a foot fetish?' Both of these reactions shocked me. I generally try to play it cool with girls early in the relationship because my fetish is so intense now, but I didn't think those two remarks by me shouldve garnered those reactions.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe in high school girls didn't really know that much about guys with foot fetishes. I probably wouldn't offer a massage in public. Then people would think he definitely is a foot guy. I would do it in private. That is harsh how they replied though. If a girl said her feet killed her I would say just like above, I've been told I give good massages, but I've been told I give really good foot massages, lol. That is weird that they replied to you in that manner, but don't worry about it. I'm sure there are tons of women that would appreciate the foot massage.

Hmmm what else do people who have foot fetishes say? Nice responses. I'm trying to think up of more.

Have you seen the new Tarantino movie? haha

Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see alot of these on youtube:
"OMFG guys, I would love to lick and sniff this girl's feet!!!"

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSoles
Elite Trooper
Member # 44118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chillstatus:
i give pedis....(got to be a winner) every woman loves pedis..

Good one
Posts: 335 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chillstatus
Loyal Member
Member # 41089

Thx Sarah

--------------------

WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"are your feet ticklish"
"nice pics, but can we see more soles"
"what shoes are you wearing right now"
"have you ever given a footjob"
"do u like having your toes sucked"
"do your feet smell? If so like what? On a scale of 1-10 how smelly?"

I cld go on for days the questions I get from all the foot guys lol

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ever have a fat guy jerk off all over your soles?
Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great lines...keep your attitude and NEVER back down to a challenge of your love for feet.

I remember my first 'win' was at a company picnic. A co worker and I were debating how sexy feet were and it got loud. He tried to embarrass me but being embarrassed is a personal choice.

He argued that I was 'weird' being attracted to feet. His tone and volume indicated he wanted to 'out' me in front of all our friends. The silence was heavy but I knew timing was everything in a funny retort.

My " So it's okay if I kiss your wife's feet?" had our discussion group roaring with laughter at this guy, his lovely wife included. It was a changing moment for me.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
" Are your toes cold wearing them"
in winter when girls wear strappy sandals out

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links