Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Jelly Sandals!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jelly Sandals!
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyway today i logged in to see a post from Barbie Girl yes beautiful Barbie and she stated she likes to wear jelly sandals and she had a few pics up, i have always loved these almost barefoot sandals, especially when the women's foot feet that are in them are even more beautiful! anyway that's what made me think of this video on YouTube, the lady wearing these has very beautiful mouth watering feet, and since jelly's are transparent you can see her soles to, i just wish i knew how this woman's face looked because her feet are BEAUTIFUL! her is the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_juVmDGs1I

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never seen any that clear before. Of course once they start wearing them outside they'll start to get dirty and marked up and not be as clear. But those are sexy when they're new.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, her feet just look so sexy in them, the pedicure looks very fresh and i wish i could suck them toes like candy.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, she might as well be barefooted!
Jelly sandals were popular in the 90's--a couple girls in my office wore them--but these look nicer!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great vid
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links