Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » about foot smell.... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: about foot smell....
bigtoes fan
Board Regular
Member # 43485

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigtoes fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you guys talk about foot smell, do you mean smelling any feet..?

Is it just the smell that does it for you..?
or the look of the soles (or in my case the toes/toenails/nail-beds)that puts the package together..?

I could't force myself to do anything if I don't like the toes/toenails/nail-beds...

Just a thought..I'd appreciate your replies...thanks

Posts: 9 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSoles
Elite Trooper
Member # 44118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely has to be the ENTIRE package. If the woman is ugly I don't know if I can enjoy my time with her feet
Posts: 335 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The entire package for sure! However, I enjoy well pedicured toes to suck on and soft wrinkled soles to worship.
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Without trying to sound too shallow....for me to enjoy the smell of a woman's feet, and to be truly turned on by them, she has to be somewhat attractive and fit, and her feet have to look nice, pretty toes and nails. If the woman's feet have callouses and bunyons, that is not for me at all. I prefer long, thin, shapely feet, with a nice shape and slope, and then I can really enjoy the smell of them, even if they are very stinky, and a little dirty and sweaty!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Royals said it exactly right. The woman has to be fit and attractive in order for me to spew my reproductive juices by way of sniffing.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I'm the only one who has no standards. She doesn't even have to have a head for all I care as long as her feet/toes are sexy I'm all game [Smile]

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gaaserud
Loyal Member
Member # 38425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gaaserud   Email gaaserud   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
Without trying to sound too shallow....for me to enjoy the smell of a woman's feet, and to be truly turned on by them, she has to be somewhat attractive and fit, and her feet have to look nice, pretty toes and nails. If the woman's feet have callouses and bunyons, that is not for me at all. I prefer long, thin, shapely feet, with a nice shape and slope, and then I can really enjoy the smell of them, even if they are very stinky, and a little dirty and sweaty!

Hear, Hear!

--------------------
Norwegian Guy

Posts: 62 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with you Screwhead20, I don't really care about the face at all...She can even be a fat (Not Huge though)...Its all about the feet for me. I have to have the entire package when it comes to feet. We have to start with the toes, skin condition, the bottoms have become a very sexy thing to me BUT NOT IF THE TOES ARE NOT TO MY LIKING...Whatever the smell is is cool.. Ill enjoy it if I like her feet. Now if she's beautiful and has "Goddess Feet"....I'M IN LOVE..lol

I finally looked at Sarahsoles blogspot too...I LOVE HER FEET..Chunky and Square with the cutest toes...I'm a little "Beefy" right now from looking at them..

[ February 28, 2012, 09:07 AM: Message edited by: DeTrOiT ]

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im with screwhead also.

I do have to like the feet tho.The stinky smell sends me thru the roof tho.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklin' Terry
Board Regular
Member # 42500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklin' Terry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's odd. The odor thing. Almost all of the feet I have ever had did not have a bad odor. Most were clean and normal. Once or twice I recall a leathery type shoe scent. I don't do smelly feet anyhow. I expect the feet to be clean and fresh smelling. That may have something to do with the reasons I have avoided stink foot.

I don't do stinky poo, rancid ass. Or sout pits. So why should I do stink foot?

Too each their own. My women must have clean feet.

Posts: 44 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well my man theres a certain odor thats especially apealling to guys into stinky feet. but its still a part of the whole foot fetish experience, her feet dont need to be stinky to give me a footjob. in fact i cant smell them if their on my cock anyways. feet have to be well kept for me, but i must say that its dissapointin when theres no foot odor. i guess its like well kept toes, id like them nice and trimmed or with a fresh pedi, but if no im not gonna give up the opportunity to worship her feet if their hot feet
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSoles
Elite Trooper
Member # 44118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeTrOiT:

I finally looked at Sarahsoles blogspot too...I LOVE HER FEET..Chunky and Square with the cutest toes...I'm a little "Beefy" right now from looking at them..

Thanks glad you enjoyed more to come soon!
Posts: 335 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, if I had to choose.... It would be smell over looks. If I had 2 pairs of feet in front of me, one pair that smell really sweaty and stinky (but visually unattractive) .... and another that smell clean (and are attractive) I would still choose the smelly ones!

There's something about the scent that drives me wild. I love the smell of a sweaty woman. I can walk into a gym and go crazy over the scent of sweaty women!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The entire package is important for me as well. If an unattractive girl had feet that smelled just like (let's just say) Dee's, it wouldn't matter. An aroma that's hot coming from Dee's feet would be repulsive coming from an unappealing woman.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"For me, if I had to choose.... It would be smell over looks. If I had 2 pairs of feet in front of me, one pair that smell really sweaty and stinky (but visually unattractive) .... and another that smell clean (and are attractive) I would still choose the smelly ones!"

This. [Hump]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links