Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ever been caught looking at feet and challenged ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ever been caught looking at feet and challenged ?
bigtoes fan
Board Regular
Member # 43485

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigtoes fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
has anybody here in our forum ever been caught looking, glaring and/or perving at feet and been sort of challenged by the lady with a "what are you looking at...?"
or a "do you like what you're looking at..?" or any sort of comments like these...
it happened to me once at the dentist's surgery...nice pair of feet, natural broad and pedicured toes...couldn't stop looking down at them, to one side and opposite me... but I forgot to look up and she was giving me initially, the "evil" eye...when she asked me.." you like them..?" and I said.."yes, I do." she smiled, but kept reading her magazine...I felt too ashamed but only for being caught and couldn't utter a word...they were nice looking though...and never saw her again.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a hot story, I love that. I have been called, or flagged, for accessive looking over the years. One of my favorite stories was at teen travel camp. We were on one of these long bus rides. I had the double seat to the right to myself, Melissa 15 year old tall, gorgeous lanky blonde, with long slim feet in pink flip flops, had the double seat to herself opposite me. She kicks off her flip flops, and has her long bare soles up on the seat facing at me! I HAVE TO LOOK! I LOOK WAY TO LONG! She notices laughs, and starts coming toward me.....what, you like my feet or something!!!? I DENY IT, but she laughs and starts wrestling me down on my seat, sits on me, and places her feet on my face! SMELL MY FEET, SMELL MY FEET, and I pretend to struggle, but LOVE every second of her slightly dusty, salty smelling sexy feet!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklin' Terry
Board Regular
Member # 42500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklin' Terry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Caught multiple times. Mostly they just look away or look down at their own feet to see why I am looking. One asked me if I thought her feet were nice looking.

Once I actually got feet by staring when the girl I was scamming on, thought it was cute, we exchanged numbers, and went out. She told me right away she knew I was a "foot guy." I tickled, licked, sucked, and smothered as soon as I got her into my apartment on our second date. Saw her once or twice more and never again.

Posts: 44 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been caught looking a few times. I tell them and show them the sexy part of their foot I was admiring. One girl turned 38 shades of red.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oldschooler
Loyal Member
Member # 24542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oldschooler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
I HAVE TO LOOK! I LOOK WAY TO LONG! She notices laughs, and starts coming toward me.....what, you like my feet or something!!!? I DENY IT, but she laughs and starts wrestling me down on my seat, sits on me, and places her feet on my face! SMELL MY FEET, SMELL MY FEET, and I pretend to struggle, but LOVE every second of her slightly dusty, salty smelling sexy feet!

Is this true? If so, that is one of the hottest things I have heard. I would have cum in my pants. I have fantasized many times about that very thing.
Posts: 52 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3DDRevolution
Board Regular
Member # 33714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3DDRevolution     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One time a girl I worked with was wearing Ohio State socks so I commented on it. She then was like "what are you doing? you staring at my feet or something?" so I was like "maybe I think you have pretty feet!"(she did by the way...we hung out once outside of work and she had flip flops on) So after turning beat red she was like "oh shut up they're just feet." I just kinda mumbled "they're still pretty." Too bad she had a boyfriend because I know she was into me and the attention.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OLDSCHOOLER, that story was 100% true, and one of my best memories and experiences to this day!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links