Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » New here and looking for some tips

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New here and looking for some tips
DaCookieJar
Board Regular
Member # 44352

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaCookieJar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all! Newbie foot gal here who has found out her hubby is a foot guy just a few months ago. We have entered the wonderful world of footjobs and foot sex and are looking from some tips from those who have been around the block here so to speak. We have mastered some basic footjob positions and looking for some unique and new ideas. I like the type of foot fun where he just takes my feet and has his way with them and he does all the work. The sole-icous hump has long been one of our favorites, but is getting kinda vanilla if you know what I mean. So my question to the experts here is what are some more variations of the sole hump and what is essentially the most fun, unique or creative way that you have done some sole humping?! Thanks
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So did hubby tell you about Wu's?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaCookieJar
Board Regular
Member # 44352

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaCookieJar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He didn't have to! [Smile] Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out where he spends some of his computer time at. [Smile]
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DaCookieJar:
He didn't have to! [Smile] Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out where he spends some of his computer time at. [Smile]

Clever girl.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DaCookieJar:
The sole-icous hump has long been one of our favorites, but is getting kinda vanilla if you know what I mean. So my question to the experts here is what are some more variations of the sole hump and what is essentially the most fun, unique or creative way that you have done some sole humping?! Thanks

Greets!

If you haven't already, incorporating bondage, and photography / videography (perhaps with intent to share over the internet) really takes it up an erotic notch or two.

Let us know how you progress!

Daren.

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links