Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Stories section?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stories section?
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im know some folk here arent fans of The Mouse Pad...but...they do have a very good story section, gives fans a chance to post true (NF) stories and experiences they have had in a dedicated section. Who else is up for maybe making some noise to have a 'Story' section on this brilliant forum?

Can't hurt right? If it doesn't work out, take it down [Smile]

Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The main site does have a Stories section, but it does not seem to have been updated since 2003.

I'm a bit of a writer myself, but most of my stories that use feet as a theme also have supernatural or sci-fi elements, namely the shrinking stuff. I'm not sure how many people here would be into that.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about this....a TRUE STORY.....Blonde Mature Woman Nancy VERSUS Sexy Young Indian Girl Sue..............................................It finally happened, these two women hate each other, and they had been talking about settling their differences . Sue, a gorgeous Indian girl, came to Nancy's house with one girlfriend, and I joined Nancy and her husband. Sue looked amazing, better than ever! Sue is now about 26 years old, she is a tall and fit 5'9 and roughly 130 pounds. Her long shinny black hair was down, not tied up, her skin was smoothe, light brown, her smile amazingly white. So beautiful. She wore a printed sun dress, orange with blue and white flowers, and she had high heeled strappy white sandals on, her toes and fingers were painted a bright orange to match her dress. She slipped her shoes off, and slowly lifted her sundress off, and her tight body was in a white bikini, her breasts were barely contained. Nancy did not want to be upstaged. She had on a pink one piece bathing suit, and her fingers and toes were painted a deep bright pink to match. Her make-up was flawless, and her pink lipstick was so moist and sexy. She looked great, at 48 years of age, a toned 5'8 135 pounds, with short blonde wavy hair, blue eyes, and was fit and ready to go. There was a lot of trash talk, and banter, the women sat, sizing each other up, crossing their sexy legs, adjusting their bathing suits. Then it was time. They both walked barefoot to the center of the very large blue wrestling mats laid out on the floor in Nancy's basement. NO INTERFERING WAS ALLOWED, and NO PUNCHING, everything else goes. FOOT WORSHIP will happen for the loser, how long, is up to the winner. The women circled, slapped at each others hands, then they grabbed for hair. Nancy's hair is shorter, but full enough for grabbing. Sue got a foot behind Nancy tripping her to the mat, surprizing the dominant Nancy. Sue stomped on Nancy's breasts, two, three times. Nancy grabbed her foot and twisted her ankle tripping Sue to the mat. Sue was able to kick Nancy right in the face with her sexy long left foot. Nancy got real angry. Sue kicked her in her now sore breasts with her right foot. Sue was very determined and really agressive, more so than ever before. Nancy got hold of her thigh, and dug her finger nails in. Sue screamed. Nancy freed her right bare foot and kicked Sue in her exposed stomache, and then lifted that foot nailing Sue in her temple with her bare heel. That hurt Sue. Sue on instinct kicked Nancy in her chin. Nancy rolled to the side, positioned her legs and got Sue in a tight body scissor. Sue grabbed Nancy's breasts, but Nancy grabbed her hands, pushing them off. Nancy squeased really hard, then rolled and got her legs to travel to Sue's neck and head. Sue grabbed Nancy's thigh, but Nancy was able to remove her hand, and somehow got her other hand too. She pulled her arms while squeasing her neck and head. Nancy had her in trouble, but she wanted to punish her more, for hurting her. She freed her top leg, and stomped on Sue's face with that foot, then she rubbed the foot harshly on her face. Sue screamed, tried to twist away, Nancy extended herself so she could get her foot flush on her face. Sue bucked and kicked, but Nancy was able to get the foot firmly on her face! Sue yelled, Nancy maneuvered her body so that she could sit between Sue's long legs. She still had both of her arms. Nancy wiggled, and twisted and got on top of Sue. Nancy was able to lift her sexy, sweaty bare right foot, and hovered it over Sue's face. She told her to stop resisting, or she will stomp on her face again. Sue couldn't believe that this older woman was dominating her. Nancy rested her bare heel on her chin, Sue looked right at and into her bare foot sole. Nancy told her to lay still, or she will really hurt her! Sue thought about resisting, she didn't want this woman's feet on her face again. Nancy got her other foot on her neck, choking her a little. Sue moved her head, trying to get away from the dominant and smelly foot. She couldn't, and after almost five minutes gave up! Nancy smiled brightly, loving this. She adjusted herself, got more comfortable, and gently placed her right bare foot completely on her face. She told the younger girl to deeply smell her foot, and looked at her husband and me. Sue's friend looked disgusted, but just sat there. Nancy laughed as Sue started to cough from the strong sour vinegar, moist sweat and leather smell. Nancy wore closed toe brown loafers with bare feet for hours before the match. She got her feet very sweaty and smelly! Sue choked, as Nancy slowly rubbed that stinky foot all over her face for a good ten minutes. Now for the other foot, Nancy stated. She pinched her nose with her toes, then rubbed that foot over her mouth and nose as Sue kicked her legs in disgust. Nancy laughed, and sat on her like a Queen. Then Nancy rested both feet together on her face for a good five minutes. She removed them, Sue's face was wet from her foot sweat, her eyes were glazed and she was truly dizzy. Nancy kissed her, she said she could smell her feet on her face! She kissed her again, really smelling her own feet on the girls lips. Nancy sat back and relaxed. She told Sue to roll over so she could lick and kiss her toes! Sue gently licked each smelly toe, and planted deep kisses on Nancy's sexy feet! Smell my toes, Nancy ordered, and Sue placed her nose on her toes, one foot at a time. Nancy stood up, kicked her over on to her back, and stepped on her face with each bare foot one at a time. Nancy posed for us. She stepped on her firm shapely breasts, crushing them under her soles, she wiggled her toes on her crotch for a few minutes more. She then forced her right foot in her mouth gagging her. She deeply pushed it in. Then choked her mouth and tongue with her other foot. She made her suck her toes and lick up and down both bare soles, driving her husband and I wild with desire. Then planted her sexy right foot flush on her face, pressing it in, leaving it there for several minutes, wiggling her pretty bare toes, smothering the poor girl. Nancy then turned around and sat on the poor girls sweaty beaten face. Nancy wiggled her butt from side to side, and then positioned her big nose up her ass crack. Nancy bounced her sexy big firm butt up and down on her face, really making her smell her ass. Nancy laughed, you really are getting to know me, my ass, and and my feet quite well! SO HOT! I LOVED IT!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheFootLover
Loyal Member
Member # 39775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheFootLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy wall of text.

--------------------
Proud foot-soldier- Feel the Heel.

Posts: 63 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A true story.....riggghhhttt

Hot nonetheless though lol

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JacquesG
Member # 36162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JacquesG   Author's Homepage   Email JacquesG   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I write erotica with a foot fetish theme. I have a short story on amazon Kindle for .99 cents entitled;

The Barefoot Burglar
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005WLHZWI

I also have posted some short stories on my website:
www.jacquesgerard.com

Enjoy,
Jacques Gerard

--------------------
Jacques Gerard
www.jacquesgerard.com

Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did a collaboration story with another guy, on here. It went very well untill it was hijacted by a troll.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well you guys get follow my drift anyway...
Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to see a stories section here and have it in the forum section along with the other things (i.e. general topics, feet pictures, etc.).

I think the reason why the foot stories section on here never got much attention is because of its location on the website. I think it would be better to have it in a location where people are posting things (i.e. the forum) rather than in a separate location... Just my two cents.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, a stories section on the forum would be a good idea.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
The main site does have a Stories section, but it does not seem to have been updated since 2003.

I'm a bit of a writer myself, but most of my stories that use feet as a theme also have supernatural or sci-fi elements, namely the shrinking stuff. I'm not sure how many people here would be into that.

Well there might be a few of us here.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like foot stories, they can be really good! One of the first things I did when i visited Wu's was read the stories. They can get you quite aroused! There are many interesting members on this forum who have lots of stories to tell.

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I would totally read SCI-FI foot stories!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
quote:

I would totally read SCI-FI foot stories!
Cool now we have somebody else who will read about shrinking foot fetishes. lol

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links