Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ever Heard of BF Idol?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ever Heard of BF Idol?
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My understanding is that it's a scam to get girls to sing on YouTube and show their feet at the same time (via the pose).

I came across it on YouTube and the comments are filled with people protesting against the ulterior motive.

Example below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ModqEjPCBg

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More bad publicity for foot fetishists.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure someone will be happy about this..no doubt he'll post soon. Yes I agree bad publicity.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This guy is either a sick perverted creep for getting underage girls to do this, or he is a creative genius, working on behalf of a television studio to get hot college age women to show off their voices and feet for mainstream.

I like the concept of a barefoot idol much more than american idol or these other boring uncreative talent shows. A barefoot twist to these tv shows would certainly interest myself and numerous others who are demanding better ideas from network programming.

I vote thumbs up for his creative vision, if it is not a scam. [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even if it's a scam -- it's much more clever than feigning that one is a reflexology student, or any of the other scams that the the foot fetish creepers are running.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links