Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What foot content have you broken down and bought recently? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What foot content have you broken down and bought recently?
Knank
Major Player
Member # 33565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Knank   Author's Homepage   Email Knank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holy hell. I couldn't help myself ...

iwantfeet.com

Danica and Ava in "Ava Takes Advantage"

[IMG] http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7053/6812063642_a8f9e77b25_b.jpg [/IMG]
[IMG] http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7209/6958173455_46138e884c_b.jpg [/IMG]
[IMG] http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7070/6812063674_194cf844c1_b.jpg [/IMG]

--------------------
Check out http://www.Californiasoles.com

and be sure to stop by our youtube page!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTJXo7Vf3saeSW4cxbn_QYA/feed

Posts: 142 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
an fm concepts membership and $30 of clips from clips4sale
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yesterday, I paid this cute blonde chic for some of her feet content. I saw her walking on a sidewalk and I pulled my car over into a church parking lot and walked toward her.

I asked her if she would sell me some feet content for $40 bucks. So she let me record for 11 minutes on my camera phone.

I wacked good last night.

...some pics extracted from my phonecam video:
pic 1
pic 2
pic 3
pic 4
pic 5

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
Yesterday, I paid this cute blonde chic for some of her feet content. I saw her walking on a sidewalk and I pulled my car over into a church parking lot and walked toward her.

I asked her if she would sell me some feet content for $40 bucks. So she let me record for 11 minutes on my camera phone.

pic 1
pic 2
pic 3
pic 4
pic 5

[Laugh] Epic...
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.clips4sale.com/39348

Tickled and foot fucked and got Yoga footjob for free. Part of her twitter promotion. Looking at picking up another pair just to take advantage of the deal.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Damn bro.. I just need to man up and have the balls to walk up to a stranger like that!!

How often do you do that and what's your "closing ratio"?

Good job dude..

pic 1
pic 2
pic 3
pic 4
pic 5

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been trying for three day to get a membership to this chicks site...
Goddess Grazi.. goddessgrazi.com
But when I click proceed to checkout the page is in Spanish.. Any suggestions?

I love her long sexy toes & toenails and have to see more.. She has a decent amount of pics & vids and updates everyday.
This site will provide many hours of enjoyment.. $25 for 30 days...

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aerodrew:

About, every week or few weeks, I get a chance to go out and try. The success ratios vary by the day, locale, and even seasons I think.

But this particular day (2 days ago), when those pics were from, I approached 3 different women and was successful with 2.

The other girl who I was successful with (an hour later that day) ended up giving me alot of licking and sniffing action, which caused me to cum under her legs from self-masterbation while her toes were over my nose.

She was cute as well and I did alot of sleepy feet action and even face licking action while she was trying so hard to get some rest.

There's something I love about complete strangers. Guess that's why I never keep a girlfriend, cuz I always feel the need to look for fresh feet that I haven't had yet. [Confused]

[ March 07, 2012, 01:05 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That first video screenshot knank posted? Nice!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JDawg
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

About, every week or few weeks, I get a chance to go out and try. The success ratios vary by the day, locale, and even seasons I think.

But this particular day (2 days ago), when those pics were from, I approached 3 different women and was successful with 2.

The other girl who I was successful with (an hour later that day) ended up giving me alot of licking and sniffing action, which caused me to cum under her legs from self-masterbation while her toes were over my nose.

She was cute as well and I did alot of sleepy feet action and even face licking action while she was trying so hard to get some rest.

There's something I love about complete strangers. Guess that's why I never keep a girlfriend, cuz I always feel the need to look for fresh feet that I haven't had yet. [Confused]

So you pay each woman for "foot content" and for the sniff/lick action? I bet your wallet has a big hole in it by now... [Laugh]

Do you just tell them its for your website or what?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by JDawg:
So you pay each woman for "foot content" and for the sniff/lick action?

Most, and I can't think of any more effective method. [Thumbs Up]

quote:
I bet your wallet has a big hole in it by now... [Laugh]

[Secret] Probably no different from your wallet and the money you spend on food each and everyday. Hot women's feet are a necessity for me. [Mmm] [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Bow Down]

quote:
Do you just tell them its for your website or what?

Depends on the girl, but generally, I tell them I have been out of that business for years.

--------------------

-Tyler D.

JDawg
unregistered

Oh it is different if you add that $40+ every week to food which I don't have to spend money on everyday. [Roll Eyes]
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Oh it is different if you add that $40+ every week to food which I don't have to spend money on everyday. [Roll Eyes]

It can be different and more cost effective my way. Especially if you eat cheap and spend those savings on nice feet.

$40 every "one-to-three weeks" < hassle of parents rules for free food [Thumbs Up]

[ March 14, 2012, 03:23 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Me too!! At least you're honest..
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JDawg
unregistered

quote:
quote:

It can be different and more cost effective my way. Especially if you eat cheap and spend those savings on nice feet.

$40 every "one-to-three weeks" < hassle of parents rules for free food [Thumbs Up]

Not necessarily. If you had luck with more than one girl, doesn't that mean you paid more than $40 in one day and have to cut back on living on your own unlike me?
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links