Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » why i love spring (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: why i love spring
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I'm leaving the atm to get in my car. as Im leaving as I see this woman walking to the atm. When I look down, shes wearing these nice brown dressy sandals. I could not see her toes but I saw the heels of her feet, man, they looked nice. I look to my right and this other woman is walking into starbucks. I look down and she is wear these nice being pumps but they're too big so as she's walking you can see her feet going in and out of her shoes. I'm not racist or anything but I live in a predominantly caucasian neighborhood and I love white women feet. I need my fix lol.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time went fast. Feels like yesterday we were saying too bad it is getting cold. Fortunately in the tri state area the winter hasn't been that bad. Warm weather should be here soon!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has been a mild winter...no complaints here...with the warm weather on Thursday...I was enjoying the ladies in the office wearing sandals and popping their feet outta them shoes!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Surprisingly we haven't gotten any cold weather here in So Cal like last year.. Nothing but legs and flip flops year aroud

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 589 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhh...The joy of living on a tropical Island...I have this kind of weather all year round [Tongue]

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Has been a mild winter...no complaints here...with the warm weather on Thursday...I was enjoying the ladies in the office wearing sandals and popping their feet outta them shoes!

Could not have been said any better
bluetoelover
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by jamaicanfeet:
Ahhh...The joy of living on a tropical Island...I have this kind of weather all year round [Tongue]

I got married on your beautiful island last year and yes sir you are right! Beautiful feet EVERYWHERE! Jamaican women have great feet, they take pride in them [Smile] [Joint]
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Florida is feet all year around as well even if some days most girls are in jeans or pants -but it's been getting warmer here as well and the shorts are now back - so legs and feet are visible. Nice!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
although we've had a mild winter in new england too, feet have been few and far in between. it is starting to warm up and i've started to see a few and am getting anxious for flip flop weather.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we all like spring! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklin' Terry
Board Regular
Member # 42500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklin' Terry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I lived in Sacramento for many years. Even though the winter's are mild there, it gets chilly from Late November through March. Chilly as in the low 30's at night. Upper 20's sometimes. Plus it is pretty foggy and damp during those months. The feet go inside shoes until April. Thus begins what I called "Feet Season."

Feet Season ran from April through October. The long-wintered toes come out, pale, often needing pedi. By Mid-May, feet are looking soft, getting color, and open-toed high heels and sandals are the norm. By mid-June it is a footman's paradise. Feet everyhwere. Sexy, gorgeous feet, especially downtown where the babes sport open-toed high heels and sandals with their work-a-day dresses and pantsuits. Surely, they know they are stiffening cocks. At night, shorts and sandals rule in the nightclubs. An enterprising footman can get a harvest if he so desires. I worked the clubs most weekend summer nights, prowling for a freshly-pedicured pair. Then it was tickle time for my unsuspecting hook up.

Another footman I knew in SacTown regularly scored a toe suck out of a night club that had a tropical theme. He would compliment them on there pedi and go from there. Summer's were his dream.

It lasts that way until the end of October. Then the feet season is over. The feet hibernate in closed toed. sensible shoes and boots, even though it is only just chilly weather, with some rain now and again. Sad.

Feet Season was my delight when I lived out there. From April through October, I shot a lot of wad on quivering tootsies. Good times. Good times.

Posts: 44 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Southern Hemisphere so Autumn here at the mo', still quite warm. Should be soon when toes start to hide [Cry]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
although we've had a mild winter in new england too, feet have been few and far in between. it is starting to warm up and i've started to see a few and am getting anxious for flip flop weather.

Boston? Thats where I am
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On Wednesday, the NW Pa. region became very warn (relative to the usual weather). Spotted 4 sets of flip-flops yesterday while at work. Today, though even warmer, was also rainy so I only saw three more; one of them may not count as she was wearing peds/below-ankle socks.

Still a treat for someone not expecting to see feet in the flesh for another two and a half months.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spring break here and went to the local big theme park here in north Texas yesterday and everywhere you looked was lady's feet in sandals. Made the hour long waits in line for a 2 minute ride easier to bear for sure!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links