Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Mary Jane flats that smell beautiful

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mary Jane flats that smell beautiful
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all,
A long time yet again to post but today I risked everything to smell my next door neighbours mary jane type black flats, she is now 18 so I feel more comfortable.

She came round today to my parents house wearing a skirt and barefeet in her black mary jane style flats, she does dancing and ballet so although I have never seen her feet I just imagined they may smell, anyway she took off her flats at the door, and the time it took her to walk into the kitchen of my parents house is all the time I had, anyway without any thought or the risk I picked up one of her flats and smelt it, my god pure cheesy sweat before I even got it to my nose, insole was completely soaked in sweat and her barefeet actually I could smell in the room, a real risk I took but how it was worth it, what a great 10 second sniff, and then I viewed her red soles and toes. I do not think she even minded that her feet wear infact very cheesy smelling.

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awwww heck yea....i love the red soles
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love opportunities like that! The smell must have been euphoric.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds amazing! Please update us with some more stories muleslicker [Smile]

Does she leave those flats outside her house ever?

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my first post in a long long long time....yeah, you took a big risk there.. but you got what you wanted.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys, Sol I have only ever seen her shoes at the front door of the house when I actually go in to see our neighbour, she is a friend on Facebook and has some pictures of her barefeet in ballet shots. I saw a comment she once wrote to a friend who said your feet smell cheesy, she replied yes they are because I wear my ballet flats all day every day. The smell is too good to pass so I will call and see them soon, we even had a conversation about what shoes I could buy my wife.
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is awesome, I see women like this everyday at school and I can only imagine the sweetness that comes out of those ballet flats. Also, to top it off, the red soles. Well done
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even at 18...just too young. But more power to you.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ride The Sky
Loyal Member
Member # 45538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ride The Sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's just so awesome, I can imagine few things better than watching a girl wear shoes like that for ages on bare feet, then getting to examine and smell the nectar inside......... mmmmmm.....
Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not one for smelly feet, but I love the flats. I see a lot of ladies that wear flats pull their heels out to air them out, or pull their entire foot out. That's one of my biggest turn ons right now.
Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ride The Sky
Loyal Member
Member # 45538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ride The Sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by larrrr:
I'm not one for smelly feet, but I love the flats. I see a lot of ladies that wear flats pull their heels out to air them out, or pull their entire foot out. That's one of my biggest turn ons right now.

I'm totally with you on watching the feet slipping in and out of the shoes to air the feet......... One thing I honestly don't quite get about the situation is that 1. Most people know it's very likely that if women wear enclosed shoes on bare feet their feet will probably sweat a lot. 2. Despite this fact we all very likely know several women who very regularly wear shoes on bare feet, probably shoeplay like mad and possibly have even been heard talking about how sweaty their feet are. There's something about these 2 facts and the mystery of the warped logic of it that makes the whole thing extra erotic for me........... I just hope girls never wise up and continue the sweaty bare feet in shoes shoeplay routine for ever.......... [Smile]
Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links