Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I Can't Get No Satisfaction

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I Can't Get No Satisfaction
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I recently went through all of my discs of content since 2003 (about 20 discs of pics and clips) with the 'sole' intention of uploading the clips to my external hard drive for easy access (since I had not gone through them or even watched one in quite a while.). I have some gems, but I want more! I started buying more clips in the last 2 months (because many of my favorites have been getting yanked from XHamster) and I'd still love to get a custom made, but everyone I've asked is asking way too much.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss_Stellas_SHP
Loyal Member
Member # 43371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss_Stellas_SHP   Author's Homepage   Email Miss_Stellas_SHP   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are you wanting in a custom?
Posts: 50 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man on woman foot worship with the man getting a HJ as he worships her feet. But there is also a scenario I want with costumes as well.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss_Stellas_SHP
Loyal Member
Member # 43371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss_Stellas_SHP   Author's Homepage   Email Miss_Stellas_SHP   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm...there a couple of studios that come to mind...if you'd like you can PM me, maybe I can help you find someone to do what you are after for a reasonable price.
Posts: 50 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links