Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » z100 Radio this morning anyone??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: z100 Radio this morning anyone??
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 2 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always listen to New York's z100 Elvis Duran and the z morning zoo radio show on my way to work. Today they had a questionnaire bit where the listens can txt/email in questions about the hosts. Well today someone asked if Carolina's feet smelled. For those of you who don't know what she looks like, have a look... Carolina
At first I thought it was going to pass quickly when she replied, NO!!! Then Elvis demanded that another member smell her feet to verify that for the listener. I believe he picked GregT who is kind of this dorky guy who says the dumbest things all the time and is being picked on by the hosts. He immediately said OK and she said, OK, with my socks on? nevermind letme take them off. So she did and it went silent for a moment and then he replied back saying yeah they don't smell. They smell like rubber from her sneakers she was wearing. Then right before it ended the host ended with man! he didn't just sniff them, he jammed his nose all up in there, hahaha!

That's about it. Pretty crazy to hear considering I listen to them every morning and they are a wildly popular morning show. Thought I'd share that [Big Grin]

Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's Great! Johnjay and Rich do the same thing one of them has a foot fetish, here is a link to photos local female listeners send in to them. [Smile]
http://johnjayandrich.krq.com/pages/post.php?feed=285147&article=8710658

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing. I know exactly what you're talking about. I know about Z100. I think Carolina is gorgeous. In the past though she referenced that she doesn't like feet. It was a while ago the topic came up and she said ewww feet. I must see video footage of her without a sock. I've been looking all over and I can't find anything :/
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i did a little searching and found some great pics of her feet. She might say ewww feet, but she sure has some hot heels and takes damn fine care of her feet.
I found a decent MQ pic of Danielle Morano too although she annoys the hell out of me. She might be kind of cute, but her voice is irritating as hell. That and her laugh make my balls shrink. My wife loves the show but I hate when she turns it on.

I posted the pics: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=38&t=007491

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A sexy chick like that has to know her feet look good.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know any of them but i like the Carolina chicks feet in these 2 pics:

http://www.celebrityfeet4.us/host/images/70087439259980350017.jpg
http://www.celebrityfeet4.us/host/viewer.php?file=52879074893903294242.jpg

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links