Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Look How Big These Shoes Are....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Look How Big These Shoes Are....
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did anyone else watch The Craig Ferguson Show Wednesday night? (I'm SO GLAD I did!!!) WHY? His guest was Elizabeth Banks, from The Hunger Games. She's simply adorable, to say the least! Less than two minutes into the interview...

Craig: "I like your shoes!"

Elizabeth:"They're 'BIG!' Look how big these shoes are...U wanna see 'em?"

Is she implying that she has BIG FEET? [Roll Eyes]
Her feet are probably average size, but those heels did look mighty massive! As she's talking...she immediately removed her left shoe and placed it on Craig's desk. Wigglin' her toes & everything!!!

Does it get any better than that!? [Drool]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just Googled her feet on google images and she does have some sexy feet. [Smile]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMFG, i would love to see that video, because I like her and I would like to lick her pretty face after I have sniffed and licked her toes for an hour. All this while screwing her without a condom, that is how much i LIKE LIKE her!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, I cleaned out the DVR last night and didn't catch this until now, deleted already.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss_Stellas_SHP
Loyal Member
Member # 43371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss_Stellas_SHP   Author's Homepage   Email Miss_Stellas_SHP   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't worry guys, Youtube to the rescue! (BTW, I LOVE the books too, can't wait to see the movie!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqCVjgbUsYI

The part you're looking for starts at: 14:10

Enjoy guys!

Posts: 50 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links