Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot favours "on the cheap" (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot favours "on the cheap"
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ddash1985:
But its a whole different ball game when its in public.

Very true, and good point.

For guys who need some expertise in this area known as the public arena, I would consult some of the foot troopers out there who specialize in public approach. Over the years there have been some phenomenal examples of foot men who've been successful in this arena.

I'm talkin about guys like Murray from EverydayFeet, JR from Collegefoot, old reflexology student from Pedisole Junction, GGN from CaliBeachFeet, and of course we cannot forget the pioneer, Josh, from FeetNSoul.

There are a number of others too who've popped up over the years and made clips4sale stores.

Anybody seeking knowledge on how to succeed with feet out in the public eye should consult with some of those foot troopers who gotten very lucky with footgirls out in public. [Bow Down]

[ March 27, 2012, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^^^^
Yup I agree.

I would love to hear from them.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Put an ad on Craigslist 'Seeking Foot Fetish Models'....They will come to you.

I was only denied once when I asked to touch. Most let me do what I wanted and seemed to enjoy it (or the money they were getting, Lol)

It's an easy way to weed out the women who who might find it 'weird'. As a matter of fact, I met the woman I'm seeing now this way. The story of how it all happened is pathetic, sounds like a pack of fake ass lies like in the old 'Penthouse Forum', but I am having a lot of fun with this girl. I din't think they existed but I guess a few of them are actually out there.

Give Craigslist a try. Tell 'em you'll meet them at a public library or the mall at first.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for this priceless advice.

The advert idea is very good! Girls that are strapped for cash will be trawling the Internet to find ways of making money.

Tyler, you sound like a very seasoned pro my friend. I'll hear from a few more of you guys before I start my hunt.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I neary did it tonight.... I nearly asked a woman if I could smell her feet for money.

Here's the scenario. I seen her waiting for a bus when I was on the phone. She was a BBW if not an SBBW. She was wearing canvas flats; like deck shoes. I seen her dip her feet in and out for a bit and it was quite alluring. Her feet looked extra stinky for sure.

So I waited and waited..... Just as I got the balls to ask her, her bus came.

I was so close! lol

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
I neary did it tonight.... I nearly asked a woman if I could smell her feet for money.

Here's the scenario. I seen her waiting for a bus when I was on the phone. She was a BBW if not an SBBW. She was wearing canvas flats; like deck shoes. I seen her dip her feet in and out for a bit and it was quite alluring. Her feet looked extra stinky for sure.

So I waited and waited..... Just as I got the balls to ask her, her bus came.

I was so close! lol

Yes, Id say be persistent!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know...theres something that is sort of wrong in assuming you can get what you need on the cheap from people in low income housing.

But that's just me.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
I dont know...theres something that is sort of wrong in assuming you can get what you need on the cheap from people in low income housing.

But that's just me.

just the fact that one person may be desperate for money while another is desperate for feet. makes sense however low others may find it. but it's an assumption for a reason.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
Gotta be real careful with strangers. I would go for single gals. Gals that you already have a trusting friendship with, and who know that you're a decent guy. Do some investigative work. Find out about their finances and are they struggling with paying their bills? Along with that, compliment them on their feet and work to combine the two elements together so that both of you benefit.

You get to smell and kiss her lovely feet for a fee, and she gets some easy money from a friend for doing basically nothing. I have three gals with whom I have this arrangement and I can only tell you that, for me, it's better than being married and provides me with fulfillment and excitement beyond my expectations. Good luck!

With this statement, I'd like to direct you to one of my posts.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kingler:
Watch out though. A local guy used to ask women on the street if he could just photograph their feet. Eventually he made it into the local news paper.

That kind of attention does us no favours. Be careful.

damn straight! lol

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try homeless women,they shouldnt refuse unless they have too much pride lol.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Thanks for the advice guys.

I don't want to get in the local paper! No way. ahaha.

Homeless women is an idea that in theory has no flaws, but in practice, it has serious danger of catching disease etc...

--------------------

FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
Thanks for the advice guys.

I don't want to get in the local paper! No way. ahaha.

Homeless women is an idea that in theory has no flaws, but in practice, it has serious danger of catching disease etc...

plus, i've never seen a homeless woman with remotely ok feet, let alone nice feet, so that's a no go unless you live in miami or somewhere
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links