Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NFashionistas -- Week 8. The Celebrity. The Style-Centric. The Luxury & Feet. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NFashionistas -- Week 8. The Celebrity. The Style-Centric. The Luxury & Feet.
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a way to start. Great match up and Miranda Kerr takes it with that beautiful arch.

Wow another tough one. Want to go with Stacy but I think Kim just has her beat this time

Now this one is easy for me going Carmen love that polish on her toes and Jessica Lowndes heels look like they are 1/2 size to big. Not working for her.

Olivia Wilde has a great chance this week I think but my vote goes to my girl Marisa

Anna is being modest this week and Nikki is showing off. this ones a blow out for Nikki

Speaking from a purely foot and leg perspective I don't see how you go with Megan here. Now I'm not an fool I know that series of pics is going to get Megan quite a few votes and she has her stable of fans but I think AnnaLynne McCord wiped the floor with her this week.

Oh Lucy, I'm so sorry once again I throw my support behind a girl is she does spectacularly bad. That being said I know shes had some tough draws but she should not be win less and shes getting my vote again. Shes only showing two toes on each foot but they are far superior to what I'm seeing from Krupa. Lets hope this is Lucy's week.

Two girls whose feet I just don't find all that great. I'm going Lea in this one.

I'm going Selena in this one. Mila looked ok in this one and I think Selena's toes got me on her side.

Olivia Munn is someone I thought would kill in this competition but after week she just leaves me unimpressed. I'm going Carrie. She has far better feet and what the hell is with Olivia's toe nail polish. her toes looked infected...its gross

I'm having trouble deciding in this Eva vs. Rosie matchup...and thats why I'm going Eva. Shes the veteran and I know I love her feet. Rosie is great but I got to give it to Eva when its this close.

Interesting match up here with Jayde and Katy. Im going to be honest and I'm glad 18th floor & foot_fashion_industry both just talked about how they like katy Perry cause I'm going the opposite way and we get to explain the different points of view that make this contest great. I dont dislike Katy but I think there are alot more attractive aspects of her then her feet.
Now that being said Im a huge stocking/hose guy so its fun to judge this match cause there's more to it then just who has better feet. I think I'm going Jayde mainly because when you cant see their feet that well you have to go off a few other things and Jayde, IMO, has the sexier stockings/hose, sexier shoes, and I like the look of her legs just a little more. fun battle though.

Tisdale almost won me over with the shoe department pics after a pedestrian effort with those beach pics. Had a golden opportunity to beat a very tough opponent but blew it with almost no good shots. Kate gets the vote

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

(The first number next to each name is for the number of wins so far. The second number stands for her losses. The third is for the number of ties. The last number is her winning percentage.)

American Female Class

Division I

Jessica Alba 3-4-0-.428
Olivia Wilde 3-4-0-.428
Selena Gomez 2-5-0-.285
Lea Michele 0-7-0-.000

Division II

Marisa Miller 8-0-0-1.000
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley 6-1-0-.857
Joanna Krupa 4-3-0-.571
Olivia Munn 2-5-0-.285

Division III

Jessica Lowndes 6-2-0-.750
Stacy Keibler 5-3-0-.625
Kim Kardashian 2-5-0-.285
Carmen Electra 2-6-0-.250

Division IV

Irina Shayk 7-0-0-1.000
Jayde Nicole 5-2-0-.714
Eva Longoria 2-5-0-.285
Miranda Kerr 2-5-0-.333

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Upton 7-0-0-1.000
Mila Kunis 6-1-0-.833
Jennifer Aniston 5-2-0-.714
Ashley Tisdale 4-3-0-.571

Division II

Audrina Patridge 5-2-0-.714
Nikki Reed 3-5-0-.375
Katy Perry 2-6-0-.333
Victoria Justice 2-5-0-.285

Division III

Candice Swanepoel 6-1-0-.857
Megan Fox 5-3-0-.625
Emmanuelle Chriqui 3-4-0-.428
Anna Kournikova 1-7-0-.125

Division IV

AnnaLynne McCord 3-4-0-.428
Carrie Underwood 3-4-0-.428
Eva Mendes 2-5-0-.333
Lucy Hale 0-7-0-.000

----

FIRST HALF EVALUATIONS

We are now through with the first half of the season. It's interesting to look at the standings and see how these women are stacking up. When this season started back in February, I want to know if these women are doing as well as you thought they should do by this point through the season.

Time certainly does fly around here and before you know it, we would be getting ready for the playoffs.

The great angle that comes with the second half of the season is to see whether some of these women can hold the leads they have or if they will falter and give way for the women surging in from behind.

The big mistake a lot of people make when the first half of the season is over is to start making playoff reservations right now as if everything is already in the books. There are definitely exceptions to that rule, for example Marisa Miller. Unless she inexplicably falls off the face of the earth in the second half of the season, then there's no reason to believe that she won't make the playoffs. In the history of the Fashionistas, every girl who has finished the first half of the season with a 7-0 or an 8-0 record has made the playoffs. Every girl. Marisa Miller is the Official Symbol of the AFC and the defending American Class Champion. She is stronger now than she has ever been at this point in the season. That division has never been more competitive than it is now and Marisa is rolling on all cylinders. Reading what PanAm says about Marisa going undefeated, at least in the regular season, when I look at who she has left in her schedule, it is not far fetched to think that. Marisa's closest competitor is Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. She and Marisa have yet to face each other this season. Their first encounter has been the eventual match people are highly anticipating on. If Marisa can get to Rosie the first time around, the window of opportunity becomes much wider for Marisa to actually make up for last year's shortcomings by going undefeated and achieving immortality, some that only Megan Fox has done.

With that being said about Marisa Miller, let's go to Kate Upton for just a minute. Marisa Miller has already proven herself to this contest that she is one of the most consistent winners in history. After having such an amazing track record, she is a proven commodity in here. After achieving such a status, people start to get a sense that there's a pecking order in here. Anyone who senses that is absolutely correct. There is a pecking order in here because winners continue to win. Marisa Miller is far towards the top, that there's only one other woman who is at the peak of the pecking order. Her name is Candice Swanepoel. Candice is not only the Official Symbol of the NFC, not only is she the defending champion, but she is also the first woman to become the face of this contest.

Just like in the NFL, who have Peyton Manning and Tom Brady as players who are at the top of their pecking order, we have these two women who are the Golden Fashionistas of this contest.

None of this is to say that they will never ever lose another match ever ever again. Instead, what this is about is them having achieved these levels of success with a sense of cool, calm, and collective composure.

With Kate Upton, while she's at 7-0, there's still a watch on her only because she's a rookie. Yes, she's the most popular girl in the world right now and more opportunities are opening up for her that can help her become a household name. She is only 19 years old, and I said several times already that I am not expecting her to take this contest by storm. In fact, I said that I'm not rushing her to be the best she can be in this contest. Being that young, I am going to cut her a LOT of slack precisely because of that and because no one know who she was when the season started. I'm going to be extremely patient with her because even if she falls short of making the playoffs, there will always be a place for her in this contest. Kate Upton is not walking on any tight ropes with me because I've given her the safest of all nets.

There's a watch on Kate Upton not only because she's a rookie who was unfamiliar to just about everyone when the season started, let's not forget about Mila Kunis and Ashley Tisdale. With Aniston, my verdict is still not out with her because given her track record, I need to see if she can keep up with her winning ways.

Even though Kate Upton has more impressive wins than Mila Kunis and Ashley Tisdale, it can be argued that Kate's wins are more impressive than the other two girls combined.

Kate Upton is way ahead of schedule because she's doing a lot better than what others expected out of her. But since we're entering the second half of the season, let's not forget about Mila Kunis and Ashley Tisdale plotting for revenge.

----

People can not be too quick to jump to conclusions because we still have another half of the season to figure things out. If it were that simple, then the playoffs would start right not. The reason the playoffs aren't starting now is because who knows what can happen to any of these women. We have these matches in the event of an upset that can change the entire dynamics of the season. That Megan Fox loss to McCord this week is a terrible loss for Megan because she has to contend with the women in Division I of the NFC for one of the wild card spots. Megan Fox was 3-0 lifetime against AnnaLynne before losing to her this week.

----

Just for the record, Jessica Alba is the first woman in history to start a week in second place of her division and finish that same week in first place on a week where she took the time off.

• Technically, Alba holds first place of her division for the win she had over Wilde weeks before.

----

With the first half of the season now out of the way, women who haven't done so well up to this point can not forget about the past and now focus on making the most meaningful impact in the second half. These women can view the second half as the start of a new season. Only this time, they have to be on top of their games and not lose too many matches.

Victoria Justice and Katy Perry are the most prominent women in this category of women. Any woman with more than six losses will most likely not make the playoffs. Yes, seven losses can still get you in, but it's not so likely. Division IV of the NFC is becoming the weakest division in history because it's possible to have a division champion going into the playoffs with a losing record. That means that no wild cards would be coming out of there. That means that women like Victoria and Katy can NOT afford to lose any more matches. The only room for error I'm giving each one is the room to be able to afford one more loss in the season. Maybe two more losses. The biggest obstacle for either one to get to the playoffs, while being in the middle of a tremendous winning streak, is to be able to get through Audrina Patridge.

YIKES!

Don't think for a second that Audrina is going to do them any favors. Not because it's personal, only because it's business. Personally, she's on GREAT terms with both Justice and Katy. But Audrina is trying to get her elusive first world championship. That means, she's now starving to have a taste of what being a champion is like. To do that, she has to do favors for no one.

Here's something that'll make Audrina smile. Jayde Nicole has caught up to her record-wise this season. [Big Grin]

----

I bet a lot of people would like to know what my take is on Carmen Electra is. I don't want to say anything about it now because my monologue is already too long. But I will speak on it in the middle of next week. Carmen will be on the women who will take time off next week. I figured that that would be a convenient time to do it. It's definitely a different feel to the whole thing because we're so used to Carmen dominating. But I will say something about it sometime next week.

----

A special thanks to everyone who continues to show support for this contest and a special thanks to everyone who had very positive feedbacks in regards to women like Irina Shayk and Mila Kunis, especially.

This quote pretty much explained the whole feel to this contest ....

quote:
Originally posted by DSW:
Every week I'm treated to something very special when I come in here. Everything I see here is the payoff for all the hard work and dedication you put into making this place the absolute best place to visit for celebrity feet. With what we have with Mila Kunis, Miranda Kerr, Irina Shayk, when you at at the gory details of what they have on, makes this contest the only place where these women become three dimensional. It's not enough to show just one picture of a certain celeb. There has to be something more to that, and National has done the best job in highlighting what other contests or celeb forum seems to miss.

I take all of this in week by week and cherish the moments.

Irina's section this week is what makes all of this part of luxury. The shoe department pics of other women brings your other senses to life, making you feel more at home with our foot fetish. I'm having so much fun with the special link highlighting Mila's shoe she wore from the photoshoot. It's fun when you put it on full screen and zoom in because it makes you imagine what it must have been like for Mila's feet to be in those shoes.

Irina's behind the scene photos gives us a great idea of what being a super model is like. It's something we don't get the impression from when we look at her first gallery, but Irina's closeups are one of the best I have ever seen.

This is truly the place to be for celeb feet.

Also, that match between Jayde Nicole and Katy Perry was the first match in history to feature women's feet in stockings or pantyhose the whole way through. I think it was because of that that made that match all the more interesting to watch, and all that much more interesting to stare at the images.

The National Fashionistas has become a place that's more than just of these famous women. It's a place that delves into the high heel pumps they wear, the different angles of the particular shoes they wore, the price tags of the cost of those shoes, and gives you behind the scenes look at they way the live in luxury and how they promote that message to the women who want to be envied as much as they do.

These things put the 'fashion' in Fashionistas on the National scale.

[ March 31, 2012, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links