Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sick and tired of other foot fetishist! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sick and tired of other foot fetishist!
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to a study done by Fetish Psychology, an estimated 1.1 percent of the population worldwide have a foot fetish (March 11, 2007).

We are in the minority. I know some are proud of their foot fetish...myself included. Yet there is a veil of shame attached to it. It's almost as though we have to prove to the world that we are in fact normal. Why is that? The creepy foot fetish guy is usually people's first interaction with a foot fetish. It used to be just media portraying us in this maniacal crazed manner but with the advent of the internet even your 15 year old sister with a deviant art page can be exposed to perverted foot talk. As evidenced by this thread:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=027611

Personally, i'm sick of this. I hate to complain without a proper solution but the next time I see someone creeping out a chic i'm calling them out. Might be a drop in the bucket but who knows...it may help.

What do you guys think? What can be done? Am I the only one?

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think its kind of pointless to try and defend the foot fetish name to be honest... There's creeps all over the world, not just in the fetish community.

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know the real creepers out there have given us a bad name, but I am not going to open myself up to the closed minds of the world. I prefer keeping my fetish to myself and share it with my lady friend after we have gotten to know each other and the trust factor is great. She's the only one I want to know about it anyway. My avatar by the way is that special lady, and she loves that I adore her sexy feet.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Internet brings out the worst in a lot of people. Not just with foot fetishism, but with any sexual thing.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
What do you guys think?

I agree with you 100%

quote:
What can be done?

We need more "boots on the ground" to identify these freaks and take measurable action to prevent them from embarrassing the rest of us.

quote:
Am I the only one?

For years I've been trying to help fetishists realize that our numbers are closer to the 1% quoted in your study. All this in the face of lemming-blind optimism where people thought that any photographer who took a picture of a barefoot celeb indicates more people with foot fetishes, or that a girl wiggling her toes in a public park must've meant she was trying to tease the increasing likelihood of nearby foot voyeurs. [Roll Eyes]

In short, you are not the only one in this cleansing movement. I believe it's time for more of us to take the blinders off and realize that things are not as hunky-dory as they say, because there are so many creeps out there. It is only through dignity and self-respect that we will be able to overcome the massive damage done by these pervy rogues who comment on underage girls' feet pics.

There needs to be a stop and the youtube thumbs down button is no longer good enough! Action must be taken at every level and these perverts and freaks who give us a bad name must be held accountable in the same ways that I have made them accountable over the years through public admonishment.

Yes, those handful of bad apples will be angry and may even hold years of resentment (as I have witnessed), but in the end, our perseverance will prevail and our 1% of the population may eventually be accepted without being painted by the broad stroke of a tarnished brush. I am with you on this fight!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I hate to complain without a proper solution but the next time I see someone creeping out a chic i'm calling them out. Might be a drop in the bucket but who knows...it may help.

you're not the only one. but, then again, according to your and many people on this broad, i assume any guy who isn't having millions of girls feet in their lap would count as a "creep". so, no, wouldn't help much. just be as bad as the bad apples by being an asshole.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing can be done.

Why should we (who seemingly adhere to normal social standards) have to justify ourselves for others misguided approaches?

I won't allow myself to fall into any type of foot fetish stereo type.

Neither should any of you.

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BlackHxC88:
quote:
I hate to complain without a proper solution but the next time I see someone creeping out a chic i'm calling them out. Might be a drop in the bucket but who knows...it may help.

you're not the only one. but, then again, according to your and many people on this broad, i assume any guy who isn't having millions of girls feet in their lap would count as a "creep". so, no, wouldn't help much. just be as bad as the bad apples by being an asshole.
GQ definition for "creep"= Someone who puts their desire and want for intimacy above the comfort of everyone else.

Opposite would be to put the comfort of others above the needs of yourself. Simple. Sure i want to tell that girl with nice feet "oooh, what I would do to those feet" but that would make her uncomfortable so I don't. Sure I want to smack that hot chic on the ass...but doing so would not take into account how she feels. Therefore it is creepy.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
What do you guys think?

I agree with you 100%

quote:
What can be done?

We need more "boots on the ground" to identify these freaks and take measurable action to prevent them from embarrassing the rest of us.

quote:
Am I the only one?

For years I've been trying to help fetishists realize that our numbers are closer to the 1% quoted in your study. All this in the face of lemming-blind optimism where people thought that any photographer who took a picture of a barefoot celeb indicates more people with foot fetishes, or that a girl wiggling her toes in a public park must've meant she was trying to tease the increasing likelihood of nearby foot voyeurs. [Roll Eyes]

In short, you are not the only one in this cleansing movement. I believe it's time for more of us to take the blinders off and realize that things are not as hunky-dory as they say, because there are so many creeps out there. It is only through dignity and self-respect that we will be able to overcome the massive damage done by these pervy rogues who comment on underage girls' feet pics.

There needs to be a stop and the youtube thumbs down button is no longer good enough! Action must be taken at every level and these perverts and freaks who give us a bad name must be held accountable in the same ways that I have made them accountable over the years through public admonishment.

Yes, those handful of bad apples will be angry and may even hold years of resentment (as I have witnessed), but in the end, our perseverance will prevail and our 1% of the population may eventually be accepted without being painted by the broad stroke of a tarnished brush. I am with you on this fight!

Right on brother!

--------------------

Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Psychology, are among the educated idiots like Dr. Spock, Master & Johnson etc. who can't control us because they can't make money. . . . is a good reason why they want to label us as some other than a normal people. Meanwhile, Corporate America can control foot odor to completely stop it (they wish) to make money. Is the very reason they created body perfume to cover up body odor just to make money. Hell, we are attracted to (as males) female body odor of the opposite sex is simple reason for mating. However, when the couple mates the child can get both immune systems to survive. What we can do about it, fuck those Liberals! [Woot]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
GQ definition for "creep"= Someone who puts their desire and want for intimacy above the comfort of everyone else.

[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fwrinkledsoles:
Psychology, are among the educated idiots like Dr. Spock, Master & Johnson etc. who can't control us because they can't make money. . . . is a good reason why they want to label us as some other than a normal people. Meanwhile, Corporate America can control foot odor to completely stop it (they wish) to make money. Is the very reason they created body perfume to cover up body odor just to make money. Hell, we are attracted to (as males) female body odor of the opposite sex is simple reason for mating. However, when the couple mates the child can get both immune systems to survive. What we can do about it, fuck those Liberals! [Woot]

*takes the bait*

Well, I don't know about you, but I'd rather not be smothered in other people's body odor all around me. Even stuff like deodorant helps, and I'm sure you wear deodorant every day assuming that you are a working man.

That applies to feet, too. I'd rather a woman's feet not smell too much at all or have a pleasant fragrance than smell like... well, that "cheesy" stuff.

Liberals forever. [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds like someone is mad bro...lol Sometimes looking at oneself in the mirror peels off thine own skin, while others in the foot world are comfortable in theirs and progressing even when the 1% tells them they can't or don't have the guts to.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cnalls54
Member # 20643

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cnalls54     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That number doesn't seem accurate. I frequently meet people who find girls feet attractive.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who I am as a person is defined by me. I really don't care what anyone thinks. I have a thing for sexy feet and I'm good with it...When a foot pervert decides to lick a strangers feet. He has a problem, NOT ME. I have listened and read post on here for years and we are all different so for the guys who walk around in the summer months staring at the ground looking at feet and playing "POCKET POOL"...You have a problem, NOT ME. I refused to be defined by any stereotype, BECAUSE STEREOTYPES ARE USUALLY WRONG...

Life is GRAND and I never have or never will hide the fact that "CUTE" feet make a woman attractive to me. I figure that there are many more people who have stranger desires than myself. (I thank god for not having desires for Kids, Old Women, to hurt people, to kill, to injure, to hate, to be a racist, to be a whore, to be evil, to be a rapist, to be attracted to animals, to be into blood or shit, to be into pain...etc. There are much worse things to like than feet.

As for the link that GQ provided, SHE'S A BABY AND WE SHOULD EXPECT HER TO BE CREEPED OUT BY THE COMMENTS THAT SHE'S GETTING. Poor thing. The internet brings out the worst in people because they can hide behind a keyboard. My problem is this, that girl looks like a child. As soon as the picture popped up, I was like..."IS THIS A KID?"... That alone stops any kind of sexual reaction from her feet...She's a little girl..smh..

To many foot guys are carrying to much weight on their shoulders, and bringing too much negative energy into their universe. WHAT EVER IS HAPPENING IN YOUR LIFE IS A DIRECT REFLECTION OF WHAT YOU ARE ATTRACTING...

Remember: YOU ARE FREE TO BE.....FREE.....And you are free to be.....CAGED....Make your choice....

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links