Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Man bites woman’s foot in Phoenix Target store

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Man bites woman’s foot in Phoenix Target store
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 11 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PHOENIX - Police are searching for a man after a bizarre attack where he bit a woman’s foot.
The assault happened Tuesday evening in the Phoenix Target store near 27th Avenue and the Loop 101.
The victim’s friend told ABC15 the woman was walking through the clothing department when an unknown man walked up to her, dropped to the floor, and started biting her foot.
The woman was able to kick the man off, but not before his teeth went deep into her right foot causing it to bleed.
As she ran for security, the man was able to escape.
Officers do not know who the suspect is, but describe him as an Asian man between 25 and 30 years old.
They say it’s important they catch him as soon as possible because there's no telling what he will do.

I hope this asshole does not have a foot fetish cause here is another example of a crazy loon that many of us are not like.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm asian man, interesting..I once knew a guy..

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18319 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An Asian man between the ages of 25 and 30. I guess that narrows the field down to about 12 guys.
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dbacks:
I hope this asshole does not have a foot fetish cause here is another example of a crazy loon that many of us are not like.

So true, this is another example of a sick desperate freak giving us a bad name. A handful of people might be okay with this but, I, certainly am not!
[Mad]

quote:
it’s important they catch him as soon as possible because there's no telling what he will do.

The sooner the better and soon cannot be soon enough. My god, the things people do sometimes to satisfy their fetish. It's bad enough we got perverts filming feet without consent, but to go up and bite a woman's foot in a department store?!?! Now that is freakin beyond the norms of human social interaction.

I am deeply saddened for what that guy became. He is apparently one who spent his life in deep anonymity from society for too long and his repressed desires eventually turned him into a monster.

Those kind of freaks need to get out more, because apparently when he finally saw a female foot in real life, he could not control himself and had to go bite her foot. This is so insane [Confused]

We really need to start trying to do something so those kinds of sad souls don't eventually resort to this kind of dimented behavior.

For pete sake, the guy could've easily surfed youtube if he was so deprived of what feet look like. Many times, I see these early warning signs in poor guys on the internet. I just think they need some guidance to understand that women's feet are a rather common thing, and NOT something that has to be coveted for oneself immediately on sight.

Good god, we need to start helping these freaks before they amount to this kind of crap. [Violent]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gives new meaning to the phrase "foot-in-mouth" lol!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18319 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UPDATE:PHOENIX (CBS5) -
Police are looking for a guy with a serious foot fetish. A woman was minding her own business when the attacker came up to her, dropped to the floor and sunk his teeth into her foot.

Many shoppers don't know what to make of Monday night's unexpected encounter.

"No, I can't imagine that at all. It's really creepy, " said Target shopper Betty Frost.

Phoenix police say a 23-year-old woman was picking up a few things at Target near 27th Avenue and the Loop 101 when she noticed someone following her.

"After a while, he came towards her, fell to the ground and actually bit her foot," said Phoenix police spokesman Sgt. Tommy Thompson.

Once he had a hold of it, investigators say this brazen biter didn't want to let go. The man chomped down so hard he broke skin. The woman actually had to kick the suspect to get him to let go.

Police describe the man as Asian, about 6'1" tall and weighs about 150 pounds. Investigators say after the assault, the suspect took off, never saying a word.

--------------------

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Police describe the man as Asian, about 6'1" tall and weighs about 150 pounds. Investigators say after the assault, the suspect took off, never saying a word.

I think I know him..seriously. Self fulfilling prophecies of debauchery..lol! [Confused] [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:

I think I know him..seriously. Self fulfilling prophecies of debauchery..lol! [Confused] [Laugh]
Lol. Dude wasn't me!

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by collegefeetarchive:
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:

Lol. Dude wasn't me!
Or me, thank God [Big Grin] (Hee Hee)

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shit..! That is sad. I know many of us footguys have had moments that we see feet that are so damn sexy that it's hard to maintain control. I'll elaborate a bit, today I'm at work and my boss calls me to unlock a unit for a tenant. Now get this, the tenant is in her early 20's from Colombia with nice long black hair with a nice tan skin tone and with the cutest smoothest looking feet with nice long slender toes with red nail polish. As I approach her she's sitting in the office with her legs crossed dangling her sandals spreading her toes to the point that you can see the bottoms of her toes n soles. At this moment my eyes are glued to her feet n I cannot stop to stare but I maintain my composure. So we walk to the elevator and I let her walk ahead of me all the way to her unit..and fellas I'm not kidding just looking at her heels of her feet and catching glimpse of her soles as she's lifting one foot n the other while walking I'm literally walking behind her with a raging boner outta this world. By the time I unlock her unit I'm bent over doing the best I can not to reveal my boner and it was hilarious for me. But the moral of the story, if u get as horny as I do..just work one out n ur good! Lmao! [Big Grin] [Jerkoff]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never wear sweats if you are going to see some sexy feet, you cannot hide a boner in sweats. [Laugh]

--------------------

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Never wear sweats if you are going to see some sexy feet, you cannot hide a boner in sweats. [Laugh]

Oh yeah! Those pants weren't made to hide boners! Btw I saw her again today n guess what..another Boner!!! Lmao!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

It's funny how these stories keep recycling here on foot boards when they should be the last place they come up since this is like the inner-circle club of Foot Fetishists. It's like the mafia paying attention and narcing on other organized crime groups..this story is a boner {not literally}.

--------------------
 -

dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Update:The Police arrested him today [Laugh]

--------------------

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Update:The Police arrested him today [Laugh]

Very nice, it is imperative that freaks like him as well as those who would turn a blind eye to him be locked behind bars.

We should not stand for those kind of actions nor dismiss them as being okay.

[ April 05, 2012, 04:54 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links