Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone ever done this...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone ever done this...
krazyspatula
Major Player
Member # 31300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazyspatula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bit perverted i know, but there's talk of sleepy feet and sniffing shoes on here so its all the same.

Anyway across road from me is these 2 nice looking girls and they are all sat on the wall with their baresole pointing towards my house, hard to see with the naked eye as i'm about 30 metres away, put the camera infront of the window though and zoom in and [Cool] nice picture or to empty the ball bags over whenever i choose [Jerkoff]

Hate this guy too, a right arsehole and 1 of the girls is his sister and the other is his girlfriend so that makes it even better [Jerkoff]

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by krazyspatula:
i'm about 30 metres away, put the camera infront of the window though and zoom in and [Cool] nice picture or to empty the ball bags over whenever i choose [Jerkoff]

About 13 years ago, when I was at a military training base, I used to zoom my camcorder from the window blinds of my barracks at hot women who were laying out on picnic tables. Some were g/f's of guys out there training and others were just hot chics staying in the barracks themselves.

I got a much better view thanks to the camera and I was able to wack real good. I kept it as personal material for myself because if I had shown it to anyone on that base, I'm sure I woulda been done for LOL!

More power to good wack material as long as you don't harm there is no foul! [Thumbs Up]

Funny thing is I had to be especially cautious and listen for footsteps on the balconies in case anyone was passing by my room when I was filming. And usually when this happened, I would immediately let go of the blind so it shut and I could be concealed without anyone knowing that there was a pervert just a few feet away from where they just walked by. [Jerkoff]

Some of the worlds greatest unknown pervs have been operating under the concealment of their identities and this is for good reason too, as society generally looks down upon the actions of those who engage in certain sexually abnormal activities.

Self preservation is often a dire motive of those who hide in the shadows. Over the years, I have witnessed how badly some people will huff then cower (like a barking chihuahua) in order to remain undisclosed, no different from a pervert behind some window blinds (minus the bravado). [Laugh]

[ March 29, 2012, 01:24 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well said Tyler. Thank you.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links