Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » BHE Webmasters: Email Question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BHE Webmasters: Email Question
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This question is for BHE webmasters ONLY.

For the past few months I have been getting about 30 to 40% of my emails from the BHE server to my hotmail account.
I do not have any BHE addresses/emails "blocked" or marked as "spam".
Sometimes I get my emails, sometimes I do not.

This morning I logged into my email to find the "cancellation notice" for a worn item sale but I had not received the actual order email to begin with.

I am worried I am losing sales and appearing rude to those who never get a bought item or even send an email hoping for a reply from me. On top of that I do not know if I have gotten new members for my site. Even Sales Reports are a hit or miss.

Is anyone else on the BHE network having the same issues?

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always get all my signup emails and sales report emails. Sometimes a little late on that sale report sometimes, but they always send the payment. Think about how many sites Phil has to deal with, and the short staff. Maybe you should call him and ask?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
I always get all my signup emails and sales report emails. Sometimes a little late on that sale report sometimes, but they always send the payment. Think about how many sites Phil has to deal with, and the short staff. Maybe you should call him and ask?

I did email him... I do understand the volume of sites he deals with and I am always patient in his reply. I was just more curious if anyone had ever had this occur. I will have more patience... thanks for your reply [Smile]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had a sign up email get recieved to my phone but not to my outlook...

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patience is a virtue [Big Grin] if you know what I mean.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hotmail is a Microsoft product so it might mark it as spam anyhow. I've had Windows Live Mail accept 99 emails and then throw 1 as spam out of nowhere. Was it in your inbox or spam box?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Hotmail is a Microsoft product so it might mark it as spam anyhow. I've had Windows Live Mail accept 99 emails and then throw 1 as spam out of nowhere. Was it in your inbox or spam box?

Patrick

I do not get them at all. There really is no rhyme or reason and that is what puzzles me the most. Like I explained... the sales emails are what worry me. I have missed the initial email letting me know I have an order to fill, then later I get only the "cancellation warning" email.

I also have tried it through Gmail with the same effects. Some of the mails get through, some never come at all. [Cry]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Patience is a virtue [Big Grin] if you know what I mean.

I do know what you mean... Mr Smart-Tee-Pants [Nana] (evil chuckles are heard from my bat cave). I just thought reaching out here would maybe shed light on an issue someone else might have had and resolved [Smile]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
I have had a sign up email get recieved to my phone but not to my outlook...

That is similar to what I am experiencing.
Sometimes an email goes to my hotmail but not gmail or vise versa. Weird.

--------------------

-

CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have used my yahoo account as my webmaster email and have only encountered an issue maybe once or twice a few years ago.

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as it appears on the report, I'm good!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

How's everyone's sales doing lately?

--------------------
 -

Goddess Melanie
Major Player
Member # 40802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Melanie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Use gmail. Yahoo can indefinitely defer delivery or ask for redelivery via code 451. If for any reason BHE does not redeliver, it gets a bounce back report to noreply@etc... problem with missing mail solved.

--------------------
http://www.goddessmelanie.com/
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11764
http://blog.goddessmelanie.com/

Posts: 168 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
How's everyone's sales doing lately?

Funny. I stop regularly posting, sales go up. Start posting, sales go down.

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links