Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » excited (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: excited
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pretty stoked that i finally opened up a new youtube page! i havent decided if or how much of my new content i will post for free but i definitely posted a shit ton of old vids today. AND ive been updating my xhamster accnt too with fresh footjob vids. ill set a link for it once the vids upload but if you wanna search for it my name is edelboy.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you thank you thank you!!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Great news! I searched you on xhamster but no luck...maybe a link? [Big Grin]
dak
Major Player
Member # 2829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks! Great content. May's feet are great, and the baby oil vids are some of my favorite. More of her?

--------------------
- dak

Posts: 122 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks sooo much, and i will be subscribing to both!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! i like star beautiful pink toes, love it thanks!!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the first May oil video, the oil and sunlight make her feet sparkle and glow at the end. I really love that effect--congrats on capturing that, it was remarkable! And her feet are great!
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long story short I put a pause on my xhamster account til I decide if I'm gonna sell any material. I just got approved for c4s studio but they only let u upload around 10mb per minute of vid. In other words, they will make my 720p vids look like shit.

So I might end up feeding xhamster my vids for free afterall

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by edelbrock:
pretty stoked that i finally opened up a new youtube page! i havent decided if or how much of my new content i will post for free but i definitely posted a shit ton of old vids today. AND ive been updating my xhamster accnt too with fresh footjob vids. ill set a link for it once the vids upload but if you wanna search for it my name is edelboy.

Dude, that's a pretty nice avatar!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Keep us updated on if you upload them to xhamster or not! I'm anxious to see the fj vids [Big Grin]
SarahSoles
Elite Trooper
Member # 44118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scrunchlover:
quote:
Originally posted by edelbrock:

Dude, that's a pretty nice avatar!
Agreed 100%, every time I see it I can't help but stare for a few minutes!

Back on topic though, be careful what you post and don't post any direct links to anything sexual like c4s footjobs. Our YouTube account was shut down without explanation despite having no sexual content on it. YouTube won't let us know why. Apparently jerk-off instructions are allowed but me showing off my feet isn't! Hopefully you'll fare better, good luck!

Sarah <3

Posts: 335 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Someone linked the gif on my facebook some time ago by a girl who knew that outside of feet im an ass mama. i thought goddamn i know just where to use this!

yea sara i know how finicky YouTube is with feet. i give my current page about a month before it gets banned.they'll host your foot videos til they get a flag or complaint which then they'd rather just delete u than defend u. sucks but u can't blame em.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com

bluetoelover
unregistered

Xhamster link? I searched your name but nothing came up...
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Ill get back to u on that. xhamster is on pause til i decide what to put on my c4s.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:
In the first May oil video, the oil and sunlight make her feet sparkle and glow at the end. I really love that effect--congrats on capturing that, it was remarkable! And her feet are great! -hyp

I found that entire video absolutely excellent- showing her flip flop clad feet, toe spreads, showing her soles-then the oil... Wow! Loved this video!

[ April 10, 2012, 08:50 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links