Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » rumbled by daughter

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: rumbled by daughter
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely sunny day on sunday 1st april. Sitting outside with wife. Her feet on my lap. Im stroking them and feeling around her soft soles and toes. I had painted them pink a couple of day ago. Then My daughter who was close by asks "why are u playing with mummies feet". Stopped shock horror.Anwser daddy is massaging mummies feet. Kids very observant
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They sure are. 😄
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"April fools baby, daddy thought he was playing with mums hands, but she tricked me"!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shit. I would've fainted. Nice recovery. MY daughter would watch her mom and I and then wanted me to give HER a foot massage. Made me feel weird....

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not married and dont have children yet, but.. I personally would try not to play with my wife's feet in front of my kids, in case I got aroused lol. Not a pleasant thought in front of your kids. The only thing I might do in front of them would be a very quick massage, or a brief playful foot tickle. Besides that, the heavy duty foot play/massage would be with thw wife and me alone.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you guys need to look at it like someone without a foot fetish! to anyone else in the world, you touching her feet, massaging them, slightly tickling them, is going to seem completely harmless. its a sign of affection no different than rubbing her shoulders.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSoles
Elite Trooper
Member # 44118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
you guys need to look at it like someone without a foot fetish! to anyone else in the world, you touching her feet, massaging them, slightly tickling them, is going to seem completely harmless. its a sign of affection no different than rubbing her shoulders.

I concur, I used to massage my mother's feet when I was a little girl. I (obviously) had no idea about the foot fetish world or that it could be viewed as sexual. To a child there is nothing sexual about it (unless you're a little boy with a foot fetish himself, but that's a whole other story). Just say that Mommy's feet were hurting so you were massaging them for her cos that's what good husbands do. That way she knows it's something that you only do for your wife and you avoid Reinforcedheelstoes awkward situation.

Sarah <3

Posts: 335 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to be shy about massaging my girlfriend's feet in public, but she pointed out that it's just the sort of thing two lovers would do together.
Don't think I'd do it with a little kid around, though! But it's basically innocent.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think in a healthy long-term relationship the line between sexual touching and affectionate touching gets fuzzier over time. My wife and I have 2 young kids and we each pull 55-60 hour weeks. It's not uncommon for us to be too tired for fooling around but that simple touch keeps the fires going. "Baby, if I wasn't so fucking exhausted, I'd take you right now." "Yeah, you know what would really be hot now? Going to sleep..."

I do it in front of my kids and it's not an issue. Dad loves Mom, that's why he rubs her feet. It's also why he holds her hand. They're not going to be catching Dad sucking Mom's toes. That's something else.

-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
They're not going to be catching Dad sucking Mom's toes. That's something else.
amen brother!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
quote:
They're not going to be catching Dad sucking Mom's toes. That's something else.
amen brother!
I almost got busted one time. Forgot to lock the bedroom door. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links