Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Fashionistas -- Week 9. The Museum of Famous Women and Appeal. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: National Fashionistas -- Week 9. The Museum of Famous Women and Appeal.
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ashley Tisdale is something truly remarkable. Every once in a while she comes through with a special performance. After Audrina catches up to her, she finally goes on to pass her. But then Tisdale comes back once more for the win.

Her win this week overtook everything else that happened this week, and that win is a stern warning to the rest of her division that Tisdale is the real deal.

Aniston beats Olivia, which surprised me a bit, but I'm happy with the results, anyway.

And Kate Upton pulls through at the very end to beat Mendes.

But the biggest story is definitely Tisdale. I'm glad Tisdale won, but considering how she was able to get ahead of Audrina the second time simply amazes me.

This match was simply another classic. I'm glad to have been a part of all this.

And I'm going to jack off to AnnaLynne's pictures for the last time this week before we go into next week. Her pictures remind me as to why this is the best spot for celebrity feet.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

(The first number next to each name is for the number of wins so far. The second number stands for her losses. The third is for the number of ties. The last number is her winning percentage.)

American Female Class

Division I

Selena Gomez 3-5-0-.375
Jessica Alba 3-5-0-.375
Olivia Wilde 3-5-0-.375
Lea Michele 0-8-0-.000

Division II

Marisa Miller 9-0-0-1.000
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley 7-1-0-.875
Joanna Krupa 4-4-0-.500
Olivia Munn 2-6-0-.250

Division III

Jessica Lowndes 7-2-0-.777
Stacy Keibler 5-4-0-.555
Kim Kardashian 2-6-0-.250
Carmen Electra 2-6-0-.250

Division IV

Irina Shayk 8-0-0-1.000
Jayde Nicole 6-2-0-.750
Eva Longoria 2-6-0-.250
Miranda Kerr 2-6-0-.250

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Upton 8-0-0-1.000
Mila Kunis 7-1-0-.875
Jennifer Aniston 6-2-0-.750
Ashley Tisdale 5-3-0-.625

Division II

Audrina Patridge 5-3-0-.625
Nikki Reed 3-5-0-.375
Victoria Justice 3-5-0-.375
Katy Perry 2-6-0-.333

Division III

Candice Swanepoel 7-1-0-.875
Megan Fox 5-4-0-.555
Emmanuelle Chriqui 4-4-0-.500
Anna Kournikova 1-7-0-.125

Division IV

AnnaLynne McCord 4-4-0-.500
Carrie Underwood 3-5-0-.375
Eva Mendes 2-6-0-.250
Lucy Hale 0-8-0-.000

----

THE SECOND HALF MEANS A SECOND CHANCE AT SUCCESS

A few weeks ago, I told everyone that just when you thought you had the answer, this contest changes the question. A lot of things seemed to be headed in one direction. But some of the wins this week might you rerouting your trip in a different direction.

Jennifer Aniston is off to the best start she's had in her career. She's had very few wins against women who have made the playoffs before. Because of that, she has never really stood out from the crowd. Even last week, I purposefully did not give her much credit for the great start she was off to precisely for that reason. I thought if it was going to be like anything from the past, that she was going to fall back to earth a bit. But the win over Olivia Wilde has pushed her into the conversation as someone who has a real shot at making the playoffs as a wild card. Jennifer saw that her division was not going to weaken up anytime soon, so she decided to reinforce the idea that fine wine gets better with age. This is a real testament to the commitment she has brought forth because the other three women in her division are among the best in the world.

Yes, Olivia Wilde is struggling a bit, but I don't think that going into the match that many people felt that Aniston would score the win. A lot of people expected this week to be Olivia's open Window of Opportunity to get back in shape and separate herself from her division.

If anything, I'm bringing Aniston into the conversation because if there's anytime where she deserves some recognition, now would be a good time.

There are eight weeks to go before the playoffs begin. If they playoffs began today, Jennifer would be one of the two wild cards. But looking at who the other three women in her division are, it is hard to imagine how Jennifer is going to leapfrog past BOTH Kate Upton and Mila Kunis, while at the same time keeping Tisdale behind her.

----

A few weeks ago was when I also said that everyone was going to overlook Selena Gomez because of Jessica Alba's sudden surge into the playoff picture. When the week started, no one was focused on Selana. It's funny how much things can change in a week because she appeared from out of no where as if she was a long lost daughter no one knew he had. For the first time since Olivia came into this contest back 2010, Selena is the first woman who's name is not Jessica Alba or Olivia Wilde to hold possession of first place in that division. That's 42 weeks in a row that both Alba and Wilde had to trade first- and second place of that division back and forth all the time.

Yes, those three have identical records, but Selena holds the tie breaker over both Alba and Wilde for her wins against them.

----

Emmanuelle Chriqui is another one who is finally starting to realize her potential in this contest. Historically, women who I have brought back into the contest in the year after having a disappointing or mediocre rookie season have done better the second time around. The only exception to that rule is Angelina Jolie.

Last week was Megan Fox's first time that she lost as many as three matches during any regular season. Now she suffers her first back-to-back losses in her storied career in this contest. A win like this can help start her momentum of going into a hot streak and making a run for the playoffs.

There are several women who you can't count out as those who can make the playoffs from the NFC bracket. But Emmanuelle will have to force her way in there because she would be on the outside looking in if the playoffs started now.

But there's still plenty of time for her to make a strong push. Next week, she has a real good challenge waiting for her. If Emmanuelle win that match, then that's when we should start looking at her differently for real. For now, let's see if that win over Megan was just a thing for the moment or if it's the start of something even better for her.

I need to see how she does over the next few weeks before I give her more praise.

----

Candice Swanepoel and Stacy Keibler was the main even of the week. But the match that clearly stole the show the week was the encounter between Audrina Patridge and Ashley Tisdale.

Earlier this week, when I said the things I said about that match potentially being another classic, I said that because it sounded good. Although I wanted to see another classic between those two, I was certainly not expecting it.

Either Tisdale was going to lose three matches in a row or Audrina was going to lose back-to-back matches in the same season for the first time in her career.

What we have here is someone who can bring it to Audrina like no other. It is now apparent that whenever those two meet each other again, another epic encounter will ensue. Audrina can now point to Tisdale and say that she has something very, very magical going on with her. Tisdale seems to bring out the best in herself when she sees Audrina, and now this has officially become a rivalry. The National Fashionistas has been the home to several rivalries throughout its history. And now, after seeing what these two women have put each other through, we can officially welcome in the rivalry between Audrina Patridge and Ashley Tisdale as the newest one.

Enough cannot be said about what a blessing Tisdale has been for me and this contest. Ashley has fought for recognition and respect ever since she came in here. After being treated like yesterday's paper in her first season, there was no way I was going to deny that girl another opportunity. In return, it can be argued that Tisdale has brought more interest, anticipation and excitement to this contest more than anyone else in history other than Megan Fox back in 2008 when she went on the historical run and finally met with Immortality.

What makes this run for Tisdale very impressive is the fact that she's still holding strong in the strongest division in this entire contest. If Ashley was in Audrina's division, she would be in first place of that group. But Tisdale's record still has her in last place of her own division because it's that strong.

Mila Kunis came in to this contest as the most anticipated and hyped woman in History. Kate Upton is the most popular woman on the planet. Before the season started, Men's Health magazine named Jennifer Aniston as the Sexiest Woman of All Time. All of them are living up to what they have promised to deliver. No one called Ashley Tisdale any of those things just because she's Ashley Tisdale. She's not a household name like the other three girls in her division, nor is she no where near the realm of being the most popular and most sought after woman on the planet like Kate Upton is. Ashley Tisdale is someone who, after having one of the most memorable seasons of all time, was overshadowed by the presence of Mila Kunis. Even though Tisdale lost to Mila a few weeks ago, what Ashley has done so far this season has been more special than what Mila has done so far. Tisdale has wins over Audrina Patridge and Candice Swanepoel this season. Even though the standings says she's last in her division, Tisdale does not feel like one.

Her historical win over Audrina this week has been a very compelling story to see unfold because it has brought everyone in to discussion of how phenomenal the match was becoming.

Audrina got off to an 11-1 start. Slowly, Tisdale catches up. That all by itself showed signs that something we were about to witness another instant classic.

Audrina finds herself behind Tisdale by as many as 13 votes, I believe. What made this match the epic that it was was the fact that Audrina gave Tisdale a taste of her own medicine when she took her time to finally tie it with very few hours remaining. Audrina then pulls ahead of Tisdale by 8-10 votes before Tisdale pulled the rabbit from her hat and stole the victory from Audrina in the final moments of the match.

Depending on who you talk to, either this match or the one in the playoffs last year was the bigger classic. But this match is an instant classic.

And Ashley Tisdale is also an Instant Classic.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links