Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot fetishists come in all ages.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot fetishists come in all ages.
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 6 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found this interesting lady on YouTube that has posted 130 foot videos all self shot of her feet. She isn't young either in her mid 50s which is what was the most intriguing aspect. Anyway the videos are definitely geared to the foot guys, so it makes you wonder what kind of action she must have been into 30 years ago when she was young. She also has a separate yoga channel, but the focus seems to go toward her feet on it as well.

Anyway if you're curious to see the her just remember her feet are nice and she's old enough to be your momma, or maybe grandma.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STp_xxap0mQ&context=C40595a2ADvjVQa1PpcFNawW2R6jfHnWCu7d8IcfZDg5e1rPV_LkM=

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i knew it would b her....good stuff though
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An she does yoga videos, too? Very interesting.
I'm 50, so she's old enough to be my. . . older sister! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen her...she cracks me up. She's not bad looking for a mature woman, but she comes off as if she's just screwing around....

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has a bunch of clips up. I give her kudos to her clips. Not bad for an older woman.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ms goldsole? yeah i knew who you were talkin about before you linked it. she has a yoga page too... she did a lot of foot clips and they got fairly popular so i assume she made the page just for the feet.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I do like her enthusiasm, her face looks like she's 70ish and that's just too old for me to look at her feet with any type of...."Sexual Appreciation"...That's not my thing...I do applaud her work though...lol

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
iffy, I knew who you were talking about. That woman is on the fence with me. Some videos don't show her face and the rest of her body and I think the poses she does with her feet are smoking hot. But other shots make her look like my grandma and instantly is a boner-killer. I'm definately way more into feet than anything else.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed on all accounts of being a little on the old side for me personally. However, if you were 70 this would be like a young 20 something to you I suppose. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links