Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Footjob Producers... Fast cummers? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Footjob Producers... Fast cummers?
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question for the footjob content producers..
Or even amateur footjob folks.

Is it ever an issue when you're shooting footjobs that the guy cums to quick? Basically it's feeling so good that he has no control and can't hold back and just nuts to fast.

No shame here.. But, my wife is so good and knows exactly how to get me off. She can make me cum pretty quick. If she really tried, we're talking a couple minutes. Depending on the circumstances maybe even less.

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSoles
Elite Trooper
Member # 44118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aerodrew:

Is it ever an issue when you're shooting footjobs that the guy cums to quick?

Yes

quote:
Basically it's feeling so good that he has no control and can't hold back and just nuts to fast.

Yes

Sarah is VERY good at giving footjobs as you guys can see and it's so hard holding back.

Posts: 335 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No experience with the shooting of these videos, but I would have a hard time getting the camera guy out of my vision while enjoying said footjob. So, that would prevent me from spewing too soon I think. But if the camera guy was an attractive partially clothed female……now we have a problem with early ending.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSoles
Elite Trooper
Member # 44118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
No experience with the shooting of these videos, but I would have a hard time getting the camera guy out of my vision while enjoying said footjob. So, that would prevent me from spewing too soon I think. But if the camera guy was an attractive partially clothed female……now we have a problem with early ending.

lol just use a tripod
Posts: 335 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No problems with a quick eruption for myself personally. However an eon ago when I was a lad of 18 or so it was sometimes a different story. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As much as I like feet and footjobs, a girl will get me off MUCH faster with a handjob. I love a really firm grip, so if the girl is just gingerly using her feet, it's going to be more of a build up over time deal. Guess I'm opposite.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Style In Play
Board Regular
Member # 8668

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Style In Play   Email Style In Play   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For myself, even when you're getting a great foot job, your attention can be going from the monitor, then to the real life action, back to the monitor, now to your battery level and then to remaining time allotted on your card. This can kinda keep things from going Old Faithful too quick. Yes, more prep can take some of those concerns away but I am lazy.

I will say though, to any guys with a novice "foot job technician", do cum too fast, if you can. Many of the women who have given them to me are complimented on their skills. It's the familiarity that breeds a foot job assasin, and not usually an innate talent at performing them. If you cum well before they expect you to, and before they get tired, they gain the kind of confidence that makes them open to doing them again, and it's the again part that leads to what appears to be serious talent.

Don't keep her workin at it if you can let it rip.

Posts: 30 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You were losing me there in the beginning...
But, good points.

I find myself measuring the level of skill by if and how long it takes her to make him nut.
If it takes her forever to get him off, either the dude has some serious self control or she's just not that good.

But, I'd lay $100 that a Lady Steph or Janet Mason would make most guys spill in less than five minutes.

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
But, I'd lay $100 that a Lady Steph or Janet Mason would make most guys spill in less than five minutes.

Love both those girls, but my best footjobs were ALWAYS off camera and with girls that you may or may not have seen on my site. [Smile] The added camera and/or camera man in the room draws too much attention away from the footjob.

Just one guy's opinion,
Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:

Love both those girls, but my best footjobs were ALWAYS off camera and with girls that you may or may not have seen on my site. [Smile] The added camera and/or camera man in the room draws too much attention away from the footjob.

Just one guy's opinion,
Patrick

Yeah holding the camera and trying to get the right angles whilst the deed is being performed upon you is not an easy job to multi-task, but has its rewards. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If he's a good camera man you really don't notIce him...he just has to be careful he doesn't get in the "line of fire"

[ April 23, 2012, 03:16 PM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was younger, I gave a foot massage to two girls one after the other and had a little accident in my pants, fortunately nobody really knew, at least I don't think so lol. was a lot of people in the room. so I can only imagine if they were touching my dick it'd be much worse
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Style In Play
Board Regular
Member # 8668

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Style In Play   Email Style In Play   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You were losing me there in the beginning...
But, good points.

I was referring to the fact that if you're getting a foot job and you also happen to be the cameraman, your attention can be called to different things and prolong the experience. All of my foot jobs with Mona and Koto were filmed by myself and trust me when I say your less than 5 minute comment applies to them as well. Once you have enough filmed and say to yourself "Ok, now focus on just the foot job you're getting", the game is over probably seconds later.
Posts: 30 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever did happen to Mona??
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Style In Play
Board Regular
Member # 8668

She will be back with a website of her own, possibly with BHE. She was unhappy with policy changes that have come down the line at C4S.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links